Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

It isn't propoganda, it's the truth. She has apologized for it hundreds of times. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Regardless of the facts, there will always be leftist holdouts who are more than willing to ignore reality and blithefully fabricate their own "facts."

The closest miscreants I can compare those oblivious leftists to are those Imperialist Japanese soldiers who after the defeat of Japan, hid out in the island caves and continued to fight the advancing American troops.

Or those SS soldiers who hid out in the Berlin bunkers after Hitler committed suicide, and refused to surrender.

That's pretty much the mindset of the modern-day American leftist who still to this very day refuses to accept the fact that President Trump was elected by a constitutionally-legal election. In their feverish little minds, Hillary should have by all rights been President now, hence the idiotic and illogical stories about "Russian collusion."
I thought that those soldiers just did not believe the war was over. Perhaps if they saw a newspaper they trusted, they would have surrendered.
There was definitely Russian efforts to wreck the election and they succeeded. They hacked and distributed DMC and podesta emails and had hackers supporting Trump mainly on social media.... Sorry you don't get the actual news on your propaganda machine, super duper.... Check the hindustani times or France 24 or any place else in the world for the actual story, dumbass.

they met with the Russians many times. If you don't think that is enough to start an investigation, you are a brainwashed functional moron.

Bullshit. How did Russian efforts succeed at "wrecking" the 2016 election? Please prove to me how anything some ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian did to change one single, solitary vote. You don't think the Democrats were equally involved in a campaign strategy to denigrate Donald Trump? Then what was that whole "Dossier" thing about?

I'll tell you: It was a collection of lies and fabrications cooked up by some Russians, and paid for by Hillary Clinton.

the dossier was actually started by the GOP and then was sold over to Hillary after Trump won the GOP primaries. And has never been proven wrong

Of course the DNC emails and the podesta emails lost Hillary many votes d u h

Well goody for her. She deserved to lose as many votes as she could.

So you're saying that Warren claiming she was "Native America" on her Texas Bar application, was a fabrication? And her application for Harvard?

How is that "GOP propaganda"?
She was very proud of having a great great great grandmother who was native American, and there wasn't space to explain and it was irrelevant to anything anyway.

Hell, I'"m proud of my Irish heritage too. But that doesn't mean I'd write "Irish" on an application to join the IRA, just so they'd give me some guns and bombs.

Warren is a pathetic liar. And what makes her even more pathetic, is that she got caught lying. The truth is, she exploited Native Americans for personal gain , and there's absolutely no excuse for what she did.
No evidence she ever asked for or got any help... But carry on with the garbage propaganda oh, super duper.
Yeah there is...

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H
so you lied when you said it was an application? Or are you just brainwashed? And anyway registration is the same thing as at Harvard--means she was definitely not trying to take advantage of it, was just proud of it ---is that okay with you brainwashed functional assholes?
You seem to be eating too many Pocahontas dingleberries...

Of course she never said she was a native American, only that she had a great great great great great grandmother who was native American, which her DNA test supports. Proves again the power of garbage GOP propaganda repeated endlessly and finally just becomes a joke, much like Hillary's corruption and all the other phony scandals against Democrats, super duper.
Yes she did. And it was not 6 generations ago she was talking about with her 'family' stories. At best it was 3 or 4 ago.

The story was fake. Her claim is fake. Frankly, she is fake herself and proves that over and over again.

Give me a beer honey...

She is done because she is not genuine in any shape or form.
How is her claim fake if her DNA treat proved her right? You assfucks get dumber every day.
DplvhUXU4AAIsP6.jpg
she never said she was a native American, she said she had a great great great grandmother who was native American, and the blood test proved it. You people are brainwashed functional morons. And so are many native Americans it seems LOL
”she never said she was a native American”

Yes, she did say that....

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H

... now stop lying.

Haven't you ever considered the possibility that she meant "American Indian"? Like potatoes and peas in curry and cumin, Chapati, Phulka, Roti, Naan, and other Indian breads?

Maybe she meant that instead.

Regardless of the facts, there will always be leftist holdouts who are more than willing to ignore reality and blithefully fabricate their own "facts."

The closest miscreants I can compare those oblivious leftists to are those Imperialist Japanese soldiers who after the defeat of Japan, hid out in the island caves and continued to fight the advancing American troops.

Or those SS soldiers who hid out in the Berlin bunkers after Hitler committed suicide, and refused to surrender.

That's pretty much the mindset of the modern-day American leftist who still to this very day refuses to accept the fact that President Trump was elected by a constitutionally-legal election. In their feverish little minds, Hillary should have by all rights been President now, hence the idiotic and illogical stories about "Russian collusion."
I thought that those soldiers just did not believe the war was over. Perhaps if they saw a newspaper they trusted, they would have surrendered.
There was definitely Russian efforts to wreck the election and they succeeded. They hacked and distributed DMC and podesta emails and had hackers supporting Trump mainly on social media.... Sorry you don't get the actual news on your propaganda machine, super duper.... Check the hindustani times or France 24 or any place else in the world for the actual story, dumbass.

they met with the Russians many times. If you don't think that is enough to start an investigation, you are a brainwashed functional moron.

Bullshit. How did Russian efforts succeed at "wrecking" the 2016 election? Please prove to me how anything some ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian did to change one single, solitary vote. You don't think the Democrats were equally involved in a campaign strategy to denigrate Donald Trump? Then what was that whole "Dossier" thing about?

I'll tell you: It was a collection of lies and fabrications cooked up by some Russians, and paid for by Hillary Clinton.

the dossier was actually started by the GOP and then was sold over to Hillary after Trump won the GOP primaries. And has never been proven wrong

The dossier was not started by the GOP. :eusa_doh: Fusion GPS didn’t even hire Steele until after Hillary and the DNC retained their services.
Whatever, super duper. It's just typical politics. And they never used it so shut the fuk up LOL

Of course she never said she was a native American, only that she had a great great great great great grandmother who was native American, which her DNA test supports. Proves again the power of garbage GOP propaganda repeated endlessly and finally just becomes a joke, much like Hillary's corruption and all the other phony scandals against Democrats, super duper.
Yes she did. And it was not 6 generations ago she was talking about with her 'family' stories. At best it was 3 or 4 ago.

The story was fake. Her claim is fake. Frankly, she is fake herself and proves that over and over again.

Give me a beer honey...

How is her claim fake if her DNA treat proved her right? You assfucks get dumber every day.
DplvhUXU4AAIsP6.jpg
she never said she was a native American, she said she had a great great great grandmother who was native American, and the blood test proved it. You people are brainwashed functional morons. And so are many native Americans it seems LOL
maxresdefault.jpg

So you're saying that Warren claiming she was "Native America" on her Texas Bar application, was a fabrication? And her application for Harvard?

How is that "GOP propaganda"?
She was very proud of having a great great great grandmother who was native American, and there wasn't space to explain and it was irrelevant to anything anyway.

Hell, I'"m proud of my Irish heritage too. But that doesn't mean I'd write "Irish" on an application to join the IRA, just so they'd give me some guns and bombs.

Warren is a pathetic liar. And what makes her even more pathetic, is that she got caught lying. The truth is, she exploited Native Americans for personal gain , and there's absolutely no excuse for what she did.
No evidence she ever asked for or got any help... But carry on with the garbage propaganda oh, super duper.
Yeah there is...

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H
so you lied when you said it was an application? Or are you just brainwashed? And anyway registration is the same thing as at Harvard--means she was definitely not trying to take advantage of it, was just proud of it ---is that okay with you brainwashed functional assholes?
WTF?? Where did I call that an application?

Give me a beer honey...

DplvhUXU4AAIsP6.jpg

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H

... now stop lying.

Haven't you ever considered the possibility that she meant "American Indian"? Like potatoes and peas in curry and cumin, Chapati, Phulka, Roti, Naan, and other Indian breads?

She meant just what she said, super dupers. she had a great great great grandmother and the blood test proved it and she never used it for advantage. It's just pure GOP crap propaganda and character assassination, for dupes only.

One piece of paper was shown from Texas, that doesn't mean there aren't others, like from Harvard, other states, other institutions and employers, etc.

If Ms. Warren told other people she is a squaw, the people are going to find out. She really should come clean now.

My guess is that the President already has the documentation in his safe at the Trump Tower.

She’s just another career politician that lied on her bar… Full of hypocrisy

The dossier was not started by the GOP. :eusa_doh: Fusion GPS didn’t even hire Steele until after Hillary and the DNC retained their services.
Whatever, super duper. It's just typical politics. And they never used it so shut the fuk up LOL
LOLOL

You’re as brain dead as the rightards who post here. You post utter bullshit, and then respond with, whatever... shut the fuck up, when corrected.

2s0blvo.jpg

Give me a beer honey...

DplvhUXU4AAIsP6.jpg

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H

... now stop lying.

I don't think so, I've never seen Warren in s sari. At least not yet.

DplvhUXU4AAIsP6.jpg

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H

... now stop lying.

She meant just what she said, super dupers. she had a great great great grandmother and the blood test proved it and she never used it for advantage. It's just pure GOP crap propaganda and character assassination, for dupes only.
51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H

... now stop lying.

He said her signature was on an application, so that's a lie. Just registering... she was proud of being a native American 3% or whatever. Typical of the GOP propaganda machine making a mountain out of nothing, and you dupes love it.

DplvhUXU4AAIsP6.jpg

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H

... now stop lying.

What the fuckever. If anyone's "character" ever needed assassination, it's that piece of sub-human excrement's.

Big CHief Warren has as little chance of winning the Presidency in 2020, as you do walking on the sky blue waters of some Minnesota lake.

Which is basically none. Zilch. Zero. Zippo. Nada. Nichts. She will forever be after 2020, remembered as an "also ran" or a "loser." One who strove to achieve greatness, but tripped over her own dick, just to provide some hilarious entertainment. Even staunch Democrats have realized that by now.

If you're seriously planning on throwing your support behind Warren, you might as well be voting for Disney's Goofy or Donald Duck. Because they have a far better chance of being elected the President of this country, than Warren will ever have. Besides, the only woman who ever can close to winning the Presidency was Hillary Clinton. Warren has nothing over Hillary. She has no connections, no history, no support, no anything.

Last edited:
DplvhUXU4AAIsP6.jpg

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H

... now stop lying.

Here ya go. Always eager to provide... :laughing0301:

field-of-flowers7.jpg

DplvhUXU4AAIsP6.jpg

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H

... now stop lying.

There is no Scandal here, super dupes. Her great-great grandmother was native American and she was proud of it and the story. The DNA test proves it.

Early life, education, family, and ancestry
Warren was born Elizabeth Ann Herring in Oklahoma City on June 22, 1949,[6][7][8][9] the fourth child of middle-class parents Pauline (née Reed, 1912–1995) and Donald Jones Herring (1911–1997). Warren has described her family as teetering "on the ragged edge of the middle class" and "kind of hanging on at the edges by our fingernails".[10][11] She had three older brothers and was raised as a Methodist.[12][13]

" style="border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; background: none; width: 220px;">
220px--Elizabeth_Warren-_A_minimum_wage_job_saved_my_family.webm.jpg
Play media
Warren's "A minimum-wage job saved my family" (3:28)
Warren lived in Norman until she was 11 years old, when the family moved to Oklahoma City.[11] When she was 12, her father, a salesman at Montgomery Ward,[11] had a heart attack, which led to many medical bills as well as a pay cut because he could not do his previous work.[8] He later worked as a custodian for an apartment building.[14] Eventually, their car was repossessed because they failed to make loan payments. To help the family finances, her mother found work in the catalog order department at Sears.[8] When she was 13, Warren started waiting tables at her aunt's restaurant.[15][16]

Warren became a star member of the debate team at Northwest Classen High School and won the state high school debating championship. She also won a debate scholarship to George Washington University (GWU) at the age of 16.[8]She initially aspired to be a teacher, but left GWU after two years in 1968 to marry Jim Warren, whom she met in high school.[15][8][17]

Warren and her husband moved to Houston, where he was employed by IBM.[8][18] She enrolled in the University of Houston and graduated in 1970 with a Bachelor of Science degree in speech pathology and audiology.[14][19]

The Warrens moved to New Jersey when Jim received a job transfer. She soon became pregnant and decided to remain at home to care for their child.[20]

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H

... now stop lying.

He said her signature was on an application, so that's a lie. Just registering... she was proud of being a native American 3% or whatever. Typical of the GOP propaganda machine making a mountain out of nothing, and you dupes love it.
Lol
The average American Caucasian has far more Indian blood in them than she does...
By the way Native American is the white man’s term…

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H

... now stop lying.

There is no Scandal here, super dupes. Her great-great grandmother was native American and she was proud of it and the story. The DNA test proves it.

Warren was born Elizabeth Ann Herring in Oklahoma City on June 22, 1949,[6][7][8][9] the fourth child of middle-class parents Pauline (née Reed, 1912–1995) and Donald Jones Herring (1911–1997). Warren has described her family as teetering "on the ragged edge of the middle class" and "kind of hanging on at the edges by our fingernails".[10][11] She had three older brothers and was raised as a Methodist.[12][13]

" style="border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; background: none; width: 220px;">
Play media
Warren lived in Norman until she was 11 years old, when the family moved to Oklahoma City.[11] When she was 12, her father, a salesman at Montgomery Ward,[11] had a heart attack, which led to many medical bills as well as a pay cut because he could not do his previous work.[8] He later worked as a custodian for an apartment building.[14] Eventually, their car was repossessed because they failed to make loan payments. To help the family finances, her mother found work in the catalog order department at Sears.[8] When she was 13, Warren started waiting tables at her aunt's restaurant.[15][16]

Warren became a star member of the debate team at Northwest Classen High School and won the state high school debating championship. She also won a debate scholarship to George Washington University (GWU) at the age of 16.[8]She initially aspired to be a teacher, but left GWU after two years in 1968 to marry Jim Warren, whom she met in high school.[15][8][17]

Warren and her husband moved to Houston, where he was employed by IBM.[8][18] She enrolled in the University of Houston and graduated in 1970 with a Bachelor of Science degree in speech pathology and audiology.[14][19]

The Warrens moved to New Jersey when Jim received a job transfer. She soon became pregnant and decided to remain at home to care for their child.[20]
hqdefault.jpg

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H

... now stop lying.

Play media

Having one's great-great grandmother raped by an off-the-reservation savage Indian doesn't necessarily make you one too. That just makes you a rape victim.

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H

... now stop lying.

Lol
The average American Caucasian has far more Indian blood in them than she does...
By the way Native American is the white man’s term…

I don't have any Indian blood, I can trace all my Honky ancestors back to Europe where there are very few American Indians.

However, I am 1/512 Ashkenazi Jewish- twice as Jewish as Warren is Indian. I don't walk around wearing a beanie or side curls on my head. I did not list my religion as Judaism on my applications to go to high school or college either.

Forum List

Back