Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

so you lied when you said it was an application? Or are you just brainwashed? And anyway registration is the same thing as at Harvard--means she was definitely not trying to take advantage of it, was just proud of it ---is that okay with you brainwashed functional assholes?

One piece of paper was shown from Texas, that doesn't mean there aren't others, like from Harvard, other states, other institutions and employers, etc.

If Ms. Warren told other people she is a squaw, the people are going to find out. She really should come clean now.

My guess is that the President already has the documentation in his safe at the Trump Tower.
It's already been proven by her DNA.

she never said she was a native American, she said she had a great great great grandmother who was native American, and the blood test proved it. You people are brainwashed functional morons. And so are many native Americans it seems LOL
”she never said she was a native American”

Yes, she did say that....

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H

... now stop lying.

Haven't you ever considered the possibility that she meant "American Indian"? Like potatoes and peas in curry and cumin, Chapati, Phulka, Roti, Naan, and other Indian breads?

Maybe she meant that instead.

I don't think so, I've never seen Warren in s sari. At least not yet.
There is no Scandal here, super dupes. Her great-great grandmother was native American and she was proud of it and the story. The DNA test proves it.

Early life, education, family, and ancestry
Warren was born Elizabeth Ann Herring in Oklahoma City on June 22, 1949,[6][7][8][9] the fourth child of middle-class parents Pauline (née Reed, 1912–1995) and Donald Jones Herring (1911–1997). Warren has described her family as teetering "on the ragged edge of the middle class" and "kind of hanging on at the edges by our fingernails".[10][11] She had three older brothers and was raised as a Methodist.[12][13]

" style="border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; background: none; width: 220px;">
220px--Elizabeth_Warren-_A_minimum_wage_job_saved_my_family.webm.jpg
Play media
Warren's "A minimum-wage job saved my family" (3:28)
Warren lived in Norman until she was 11 years old, when the family moved to Oklahoma City.[11] When she was 12, her father, a salesman at Montgomery Ward,[11] had a heart attack, which led to many medical bills as well as a pay cut because he could not do his previous work.[8] He later worked as a custodian for an apartment building.[14] Eventually, their car was repossessed because they failed to make loan payments. To help the family finances, her mother found work in the catalog order department at Sears.[8] When she was 13, Warren started waiting tables at her aunt's restaurant.[15][16]

Warren became a star member of the debate team at Northwest Classen High School and won the state high school debating championship. She also won a debate scholarship to George Washington University (GWU) at the age of 16.[8]She initially aspired to be a teacher, but left GWU after two years in 1968 to marry Jim Warren, whom she met in high school.[15][8][17]

Warren and her husband moved to Houston, where he was employed by IBM.[8][18] She enrolled in the University of Houston and graduated in 1970 with a Bachelor of Science degree in speech pathology and audiology.[14][19]

The Warrens moved to New Jersey when Jim received a job transfer. She soon became pregnant and decided to remain at home to care for their child.[20]

Having one's great-great grandmother raped by an off-the-reservation savage Indian doesn't necessarily make you one too. That just makes you a rape victim.

Ain't you the bigoted fuck.

Native Americans are all savages. Right asshole.

You Trumpettes might like bigots & racists but most people consider all of you stupid ignorant people.

You disgust me and every REAL American.

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H

... now stop lying.

Haven't you ever considered the possibility that she meant "American Indian"? Like potatoes and peas in curry and cumin, Chapati, Phulka, Roti, Naan, and other Indian breads?

There is no Scandal here, super dupes. Her great-great grandmother was native American and she was proud of it and the story. The DNA test proves it.

Warren was born Elizabeth Ann Herring in Oklahoma City on June 22, 1949,[6][7][8][9] the fourth child of middle-class parents Pauline (née Reed, 1912–1995) and Donald Jones Herring (1911–1997). Warren has described her family as teetering "on the ragged edge of the middle class" and "kind of hanging on at the edges by our fingernails".[10][11] She had three older brothers and was raised as a Methodist.[12][13]

" style="border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; background: none; width: 220px;">
Play media
Warren lived in Norman until she was 11 years old, when the family moved to Oklahoma City.[11] When she was 12, her father, a salesman at Montgomery Ward,[11] had a heart attack, which led to many medical bills as well as a pay cut because he could not do his previous work.[8] He later worked as a custodian for an apartment building.[14] Eventually, their car was repossessed because they failed to make loan payments. To help the family finances, her mother found work in the catalog order department at Sears.[8] When she was 13, Warren started waiting tables at her aunt's restaurant.[15][16]

Warren became a star member of the debate team at Northwest Classen High School and won the state high school debating championship. She also won a debate scholarship to George Washington University (GWU) at the age of 16.[8]She initially aspired to be a teacher, but left GWU after two years in 1968 to marry Jim Warren, whom she met in high school.[15][8][17]

Warren and her husband moved to Houston, where he was employed by IBM.[8][18] She enrolled in the University of Houston and graduated in 1970 with a Bachelor of Science degree in speech pathology and audiology.[14][19]

The Warrens moved to New Jersey when Jim received a job transfer. She soon became pregnant and decided to remain at home to care for their child.[20]

Having one's great-great grandmother raped by an off-the-reservation savage Indian doesn't necessarily make you one too. That just makes you a rape victim.

You Trumpettes might like bigots & racists but most people consider all of you stupid ignorant people.

Another ledtard triggered. My work is done here. :21:

She meant just what she said, super dupers. she had a great great great grandmother and the blood test proved it and she never used it for advantage. It's just pure GOP crap propaganda and character assassination, for dupes only.
51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg
He said her signature was on an application, so that's a lie. Just registering... she was proud of being a native American 3% or whatever. Typical of the GOP propaganda machine making a mountain out of nothing, and you dupes love it.
Lol
The average American Caucasian has far more Indian blood in them than she does...
By the way Native American is the white man’s term…

I don't have any Indian blood, I can trace all my Honky ancestors back to Europe where there are very few American Indians.

However, I am 1/512 Ashkenazi Jewish- twice as Jewish as Warren is Indian. I don't walk around wearing a beanie or side curls on my head. I did not list my religion as Judaism on my applications to go to high school or college either.
Neither did she. Super duper. And I believe she is 2.7%, just like if she had a great great great grandmother just like she said. Another phony scandal shit heads.

Play media

Another Trumpette being a fucking bigot.

My job is done every time I call you assfucks out.

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H

... now stop lying.

Play media

Hey, it wasn't a "Trumpette" who beat the crap out of Jussie Smollett on the badass streets of Chicago last month.

It was a couple of Nigerian soul brothers.

Play media

Another a****** GOP troll the only kind it seems....

Play media

Another Trumpette being a fucking bigot.

My job is done every time I call you assfucks out.

So? "Calling me out"? What's that's supposed to change? The truth is, you haven't accomplished shit. Aside from shitposting on some internet discussion board, you haven't changed one single thing, nor have you changed once single person's opinion.

The sad truth is that you can't change anything. All you can do is rant and rave and chew on the bars of your little cage but at the end of the day, you're still a snarling little rat in a cage.

Trump is still President, Hillary and Bernie are not, and no matter what, you cant do anything about it.

:21::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:

She meant just what she said, super dupers. she had a great great great grandmother and the blood test proved it and she never used it for advantage. It's just pure GOP crap propaganda and character assassination, for dupes only.
51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg
He said her signature was on an application, so that's a lie. Just registering... she was proud of being a native American 3% or whatever. Typical of the GOP propaganda machine making a mountain out of nothing, and you dupes love it.
Lol
The average American Caucasian has far more Indian blood in them than she does...

I don't have any Indian blood, I can trace all my Honky ancestors back to Europe where there are very few American Indians.

However, I am 1/512 Ashkenazi Jewish- twice as Jewish as Warren is Indian. I don't walk around wearing a beanie or side curls on my head. I did not list my religion as Judaism on my applications to go to high school or college either.
Neither did she. Super duper. And I believe she is 2.7%, just like if she had a great great great grandmother just like she said. Another phony scandal shit heads.

Au contraire, Ms. Warren DID list her race as "American Indian" because of her 1/1024 Indian.

Its documented. The State of Texas.

I wonder how many more documents she claimed to be an Indian? We are going to find out , you know.

Of course she never said she was a native American, only that she had a great great great great great grandmother who was native American, which her DNA test supports. Proves again the power of garbage GOP propaganda repeated endlessly and finally just becomes a joke, much like Hillary's corruption and all the other phony scandals against Democrats, super duper.

Gee, is that really true? I’m curious then why she apologized for identifying herself as Native American for 2 decades. Do you know why?
Elizabeth Warren Apologizes For Latest Revelation Of Native American Claims

Hey, is it possible that the registration card thingy had anything to do with it? Did ya see that? Did the Republicans alter that just to fuck with her? Sneaky Bastards!

Let me ask ya something Franky, whatcha think of the coffee dude, Howie Schultz. Could you vote for him, knowing whatcha know?

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., is once again apologizing for claiming Native American ancestry after the Washington Post reported that she filled out a registration card for the State Bar of Texas in 1986 and wrote "American Indian" in the line asking her race.

The latest disclosure comes as Warren prepares to officially launch her campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020 and has been unable to put to rest the issue of her claims of ancestry.

The latest disclosure comes as Warren prepares to officially launch her campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020 and has been unable to put to rest the issue of her claims of ancestry.

My guess is that Warren will have to apologize again within a few months as an Arkansas bar application, or an employment application at Penn, or something else will be revealed showing that she claimed "Indian" status.

Elizabeth Warren... a.k.a. Pocahontas, has so much Indian in her she looks like an white old woman...
But she does have high cheekbones according to her

Last edited:
Bwahaaaaa omigod !!!!! this Comanchero woman .....LOL so much fun!!!!:laugh:

5UPnAML.jpg

Of course she never said she was a native American, only that she had a great great great great great grandmother who was native American, which her DNA test supports. Proves again the power of garbage GOP propaganda repeated endlessly and finally just becomes a joke, much like Hillary's corruption and all the other phony scandals against Democrats, super duper.

Gee, is that really true? I’m curious then why she apologized for identifying herself as Native American for 2 decades. Do you know why?

Hey, is it possible that the registration card thingy had anything to do with it? Did ya see that? Did the Republicans alter that just to fuck with her? Sneaky Bastards!

Let me ask ya something Franky, whatcha think of the coffee dude, Howie Schultz. Could you vote for him, knowing whatcha know?

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., is once again apologizing for claiming Native American ancestry after the Washington Post reported that she filled out a registration card for the State Bar of Texas in 1986 and wrote "American Indian" in the line asking her race.

she apologized for not making a better distinction between having some blood and being part of the tribe even though she never said she was part of the tribe-- the whole thing is garbage. Our media sucks in this case. Also in not proclaiming Hillary's innocence.
Lol

Au contraire, Ms. Warren DID list her race as "American Indian" because of her 1/1024 Indian.

I wonder how many more documents she claimed to be an Indian? We are going to find out , you know.
She claimed it when she registered at Harvard and at Texas cuz she was proud of her 2.7% native American blood end of story got her nothing.

she apologized for not making a better distinction between having some blood and being part of the tribe even though she never said she was part of the tribe-- the whole thing is garbage. Our media sucks in this case. Also in not proclaiming Hillary's innocence.
Lol

She claimed it when she registered at Harvard and at Texas cuz she was proud of her 2.7% native American blood end of story got her nothing.

Lying is in her blood

she is no good

Play media

Hey, it wasn't a "Trumpette" who beat the crap out of Jussie Smollett on the badass streets of Chicago last month.

On the other hand, the only spike in violence has been against Muslims blacks Jews and gays since Trump started...

So you're saying that Warren claiming she was "Native America" on her Texas Bar application, was a fabrication? And her application for Harvard?

How is that "GOP propaganda"?

It’s propaganda because Franco is a closed minded ignorant bigot and if what he reads or sees does not fit his agenda he goes into denial.

Play media

On the other hand, the only spike in violence has been against Muslims blacks Jews and gays since Trump started...

Perhaps the tolerance on the left is like all their other claims...pure bullshit.

Lol

Lying is in her blood

she is no good
Never lied.

Forum List

Back