Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

Of course she never said she was a native American, only that she had a great great great great great grandmother who was native American, which her DNA test supports. Proves again the power of garbage GOP propaganda repeated endlessly and finally just becomes a joke, much like Hillary's corruption and all the other phony scandals against Democrats, super duper.

So you're saying that Warren claiming she was "Native America" on her Texas Bar application, was a fabrication? And her application for Harvard?

How is that "GOP propaganda"?
It isn't propoganda, it's the truth. She has apologized for it hundreds of times. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Of course she never said she was a native American, only that she had a great great great great great grandmother who was native American, which her DNA test supports. Proves again the power of garbage GOP propaganda repeated endlessly and finally just becomes a joke, much like Hillary's corruption and all the other phony scandals against Democrats, super duper.

So you're saying that Warren claiming she was "Native America" on her Texas Bar application, was a fabrication? And her application for Harvard?

It isn't propoganda, it's the truth. She has apologized for it hundreds of times. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Regardless of the facts, there will always be leftist holdouts who are more than willing to ignore reality and blithefully fabricate their own "facts."

The closest miscreants I can compare those oblivious leftists to are those Imperialist Japanese soldiers who after the defeat of Japan, hid out in the island caves and continued to fight the advancing American troops.

Or those SS soldiers who hid out in the Berlin bunkers after Hitler committed suicide, and refused to surrender.

That's pretty much the mindset of the modern-day American leftist who still to this very day refuses to accept the fact that President Trump was elected by a constitutionally-legal election. In their feverish little minds, Hillary should have by all rights been President now, hence the idiotic and illogical stories about "Russian collusion."

Regardless of the facts, there will always be leftist holdouts who are more than willing to ignore reality and blithefully fabricate their own "facts."

The closest miscreants I can compare those oblivious leftists to are those Imperialist Japanese soldiers who after the defeat of Japan, hid out in the island caves and continued to fight the advancing American troops.

Or those SS soldiers who hid out in the Berlin bunkers after Hitler committed suicide, and refused to surrender.

That's pretty much the mindset of the modern-day American leftist who still to this very day refuses to accept the fact that President Trump was elected by a constitutionally-legal election. In their feverish little minds, Hillary should have by all rights been President now, hence the idiotic and illogical stories about "Russian collusion."
I thought that those soldiers just did not believe the war was over. Perhaps if they saw a newspaper they trusted, they would have surrendered.

Also Trump's approval around the world 10%. goobers LOL...

The President is tremendously popular with the PEOPLE in foreign countries, not so popular with the foreign despots and tyrants particularly in Europe.

lol.

That is a rather creepy float.

It is also a sarcastic anti Trump float. I am not crazy about the nationalist populist semi fascist parties that have jumped up in this post GOP World depression and Middle East meltdowns... Italy hungary Poland. Much like the 30s
Also Trump's approval around the world 10%. goobers LOL...

The President is tremendously popular with the PEOPLE in foreign countries, not so popular with the foreign despots and tyrants particularly in Europe.

Who are these despots in Europe LOL?

She was very proud of having a great great great grandmother who was native American, and there wasn't space to explain and it was irrelevant to anything anyway.

I thought that those soldiers just did not believe the war was over. Perhaps if they saw a newspaper they trusted, they would have surrendered.
There was definitely Russian efforts to wreck the election and they succeeded. They hacked and distributed DMC and podesta emails and had hackers supporting Trump mainly on social media.... Sorry you don't get the actual news on your propaganda machine, super duper.... Check the hindustani times or France 24 or any place else in the world for the actual story, dumbass.

they met with the Russians many times. If you don't think that is enough to start an investigation, you are a brainwashed functional moron.

Merkel, Macron, May.

America had to beat England and Germany in a war twice each. And cheese eating surrender monkeys in France are pathetic.

OTOH, there are good , progressive countries in Europe. Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia are doing well. These are the countries who like America.

She was very proud of having a great great great grandmother who was native American, and there wasn't space to explain and it was irrelevant to anything anyway.

Hell, I'"m proud of my Irish heritage too. But that doesn't mean I'd write "Irish" on an application to join the IRA, just so they'd give me some guns and bombs.

Warren is a pathetic liar. And what makes her even more pathetic, is that she got caught lying. The truth is, she exploited Native Americans for personal gain , and there's absolutely no excuse for what she did.

There was definitely Russian efforts to wreck the election and they succeeded. They hacked and distributed DMC and podesta emails and had hackers supporting Trump mainly on social media.... Sorry you don't get the actual news on your propaganda machine, super duper.... Check the hindustani times or France 24 or any place else in the world for the actual story, dumbass.

they met with the Russians many times. If you don't think that is enough to start an investigation, you are a brainwashed functional moron.

Bullshit. How did Russian efforts succeed at "wrecking" the 2016 election? Please prove to me how anything some ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian did to change one single, solitary vote. You don't think the Democrats were equally involved in a campaign strategy to denigrate Donald Trump? Then what was that whole "Dossier" thing about?

I'll tell you: It was a collection of lies and fabrications cooked up by some Russians, and paid for by Hillary Clinton.

Merkel, Macron, May.

America had to beat England and Germany in a war twice each. And cheese eating surrender monkeys in France are pathetic.

OTOH, there are good , progressive countries in Europe. Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia are doing well. These are the countries who like America.
They are the ones with the semi fascist movements now not cool. They believe a lot of crap like the brexiters in Britain and of course the dupes here in America like you. I don't know if they have propaganda machines like the GOP has, but they are a disgrace.

Merkel, Macron, May.

They are the ones with the semi fascist movements now not cool. They believe a lot of crap like the brexiters in Britain and of course the dupes here in America like you. I don't know if they have propaganda machines like the GOP has, but they are a disgrace.
This populist nationalist semi fascist thing happened the last time the GOP wrecked the world economy and World diplomacy...the party first GOP wrecked the Versailles treaty and the league of Nations and then the world economy in 1929. What you got after that is militarism and chaos... Great job. Trump is even doing the tariff trade War thing like the Republicans did in 1930 and finished off the job.... Greedy idiot GOP and disaster forever!!

Hell, I'"m proud of my Irish heritage too. But that doesn't mean I'd write "Irish" on an application to join the IRA, just so they'd give me some guns and bombs.

Warren is a pathetic liar. And what makes her even more pathetic, is that she got caught lying. The truth is, she exploited Native Americans for personal gain , and there's absolutely no excuse for what she did.
No evidence she ever asked for or got any help... But carry on with the garbage propaganda oh, super duper.

Bullshit. How did Russian efforts succeed at "wrecking" the 2016 election? Please prove to me how anything some ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian did to change one single, solitary vote. You don't think the Democrats were equally involved in a campaign strategy to denigrate Donald Trump? Then what was that whole "Dossier" thing about?

I'll tell you: It was a collection of lies and fabrications cooked up by some Russians, and paid for by Hillary Clinton.

the dossier was actually started by the GOP and then was sold over to Hillary after Trump won the GOP primaries. And has never been proven wrong

Of course the DNC emails and the podesta emails lost Hillary many votes d u h

Yes she did. And it was not 6 generations ago she was talking about with her 'family' stories. At best it was 3 or 4 ago.

The story was fake. Her claim is fake. Frankly, she is fake herself and proves that over and over again.

Give me a beer honey...

She is done because she is not genuine in any shape or form.
How is her claim fake if her DNA treat proved her right? You assfucks get dumber every day.
DplvhUXU4AAIsP6.jpg

No evidence she ever asked for or got any help... But carry on with the garbage propaganda oh, super duper.
Yeah there is...

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H

the dossier was actually started by the GOP and then was sold over to Hillary after Trump won the GOP primaries. And has never been proven wrong

That is all you idiots have on Hil and the DNC and and podesta and the FBI by the way. Emails blown out of all proportion by Fox MSNBC and CNN...two adulterous FBI agents bsing about Trump in early 2016 is nothing. Nobody thought much of him. Phony scandals, for Dupes only..

Last edited:
Yes she did. And it was not 6 generations ago she was talking about with her 'family' stories. At best it was 3 or 4 ago.

The story was fake. Her claim is fake. Frankly, she is fake herself and proves that over and over again.

Give me a beer honey...

How is her claim fake if her DNA treat proved her right? You assfucks get dumber every day.
DplvhUXU4AAIsP6.jpg
she never said she was a native American, she said she had a great great great grandmother who was native American, and the blood test proved it. You people are brainwashed functional morons. And so are many native Americans it seems LOL

The dossier was not started by the GOP. :eusa_doh: Fusion GPS didn’t even hire Steele until after Hillary and the DNC retained their services.

Give me a beer honey...

DplvhUXU4AAIsP6.jpg
she never said she was a native American, she said she had a great great great grandmother who was native American, and the blood test proved it. You people are brainwashed functional morons. And so are many native Americans it seems LOL
”she never said she was a native American”

Yes, she did say that....

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H

... now stop lying.

Yeah there is...

DyrwF1OX0AIOZ8H
so you lied when you said it was an application? Or are you just brainwashed? And anyway registration is the same thing as at Harvard--means she was definitely not trying to take advantage of it, was just proud of it ---is that okay with you brainwashed functional assholes?

Forum List

Back