Elon Musk is your friend

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017

He's smarter than you. Sure he has his personal desires for wealth. But I think he has a good conscious, and he's a patriot. I started following him on X, I'm a new "user". He recognizes what the left have become, and has some insight we're commonly blinded from, by the machine. Anyway, here's a piece of the latest. BidNHarris' justice department has once again lied and cheated, for sake of politics, and it turns out, Crooks was probably a leftist. I don't put too much stock into which way he swings, the guy was crazy, and just a kid.

But when the left opens their mouths or points a finger, consider it a confession and/or projection, most of the time. And a lie, all of the time. They have lots to hide, and lots to sell you.

Elon Musk

@elonmusk
Subscribe

It sure looks like the FBI leadership engaged in perjury …

He's smarter than you. Sure he has his personal desires for wealth. But I think he has a good conscious, and he's a patriot. I started following him on X, I'm a new "user". He recognizes what the left have become, and has some insight we're commonly blinded from, by the machine. Anyway, here's a piece of the latest. BidNHarris' justice department has once again lied and cheated, for sake of politics, and it turns out, Crooks was probably a leftist. I don't put too much stock into which way he swings, the guy was crazy, and just a kid.

But when the left opens their mouths or points a finger, consider it a confession and/or projection, most of the time. And a lie, all of the time. They have lots to hide, and lots to sell you.

Elon Musk

@elonmusk
Subscribe

Elmo is not your friend. He doesn't know you or care at all about you. His hypocrisy is on display daily, as is his greed and drug habits.

And he isn't smarter. Not even smarter than you. He's lucky. Nothing more.

Elon Musk

@elonmusk
Subscribe

Obviously. Only a low I.Q fool would think otherwise.

Who cares if he did research of different politicians? Without the context or timing it means nothing. I've searched for how to bake cookies does that make me a baker?

He targeted Trump, he scoped out the scene and was very prepared for his shot. Many questions have yet to be answered and that is what the FBI MUST focus on and alleviate Americans fears. Otherwise, conspiracy theories will flourish and when it comes time to fight Russia or China there will be very few volunteers.

That is what a divided nation experiences. By design by Americas enemies I assure you.

Elon Musk

@elonmusk
Subscribe

I don't believe Elmo is any smarter than a Sesame Street puppet.

These idiots would chop their nose off to spite their face.

SMH
Funny thing is, democrats like Gavin Newsome are so short sited, they don't realize that raising the minimum wage only creates demand for the bots Tesla is building.

Elon seems to be a move ahead

Funny thing is, democrats like Gavin Newsome are so short sited, they don't realize that raising the minimum wage only creates demand for the bots Tesla is building.

Elon seems to be a move ahead
OR he does realize that, but doesn't care because his personal political career is all that matters to him. This is the nature of the Dem party from the smallest local township to the most senior Federal government positions. Dems are out to get theirs, screw everyone else.

OR he does realize that, but doesn't care because his personal political career is all that matters to him. This is the nature of the Dem party from the smallest local township to the most senior Federal government positions. Dems are out to get theirs, screw everyone else.
sounds like some KINDA conspiracy

sounds like some KINDA conspiracy
I lived among the Democrats for 10 years in deep blue NY and NJ. Trust me, they are all about getting everything they can for themselves screw the taxpayers and businesses. Some of the shit is downright shocking. Like the brother of the Dem state leader of the house. He got gifted a high paying patronage job by his brother which he was in no way qualified for. This clown lived in Saratoga and was too lazy to drive to his state provided office in Albany. So his high ranking brother rented him an office in Saratoga for $50,000 a year paid for by taxpayers. Yeah, the office was owned by the brothers next door neighbor. When this ridiculous taxpayer rip off hit the news, the brother resigned his fake position. After things quieted down 3 months later the brother was back in another high paying patronage job, courtesy of his high ranking brother and things continued as before.

Hell I lost count of the number of no-show jobs. People were being paid a state salary, benefits and pension by taxpayers they never showed up to. Some of them live in Florida year round so not even in the state.

I lived among the Democrats for 10 years in deep blue NY and NJ. Trust me, they are all about getting everything they can for themselves screw the taxpayers and businesses. Some of the shit is downright shocking. Like the brother of the Dem state leader of the house. He got gifted a high paying patronage job by his brother which he was in no way qualified for. This clown lived in Saratoga and was too lazy to drive to his state provided office in Albany. So his high ranking brother rented him an office in Saratoga for $50,000 a year paid for by taxpayers. Yeah, the office was owned by the brothers next door neighbor. When this ridiculous taxpayer rip off hit the news, the brother resigned his fake position. After things quieted down 3 months later the brother was back in another high paying patronage job, courtesy of his high ranking brother and things continued as before.

Hell I lost count of the number of no-show jobs. People were being paid a state salary, benefits and pension by taxpayers they never showed up to. Some of them live in Florida year round so not even in the state.
I warn American employers to avoid hiring democrats at all cost. If they do, they will thank me, if they don't, they'll regret it.

Forum List

Back