Email Shows Military Prepared Benghazi Rescue

And years later we discover this major item because of a court order. Hillary should be fully prosecuted for lying under oath.

US Military Was Ready To Respond To Benghazi During The Fighting |
There was a rescue mission ready in Tripoli, which would have taken a few hours to get there.

But the soldiers waiting on the plane, were told to get off the aircraft, go back to their barracks, and wait. After that, the order to get back on the plane and go, was never given.

***NOTE about liberal obfuscation*** The soldiers who were ready to rescue, were never told "stand down". But what they were told, resulted in the same thing. Various liberals have said that since the actual words "stand down" were never spoken to those soldiers, that meant that no "stand down' order was ever given.

Now that we know that Hillary knew the rescue mission was loaded up, primed and ready... who originated the order to get off the plane and go back to the barracks?
Standard operating procedure for the Clintons and their dim minions. ALWAYS pay attention to the EXACT words they use, and whatever they're lying about, trying to cover up, etc. should reveal itself.
Yep. They are sticklers for specific semantics.

So.....political decisions [read Hillary and Obama] killed those Americans at Benghazi.

The ambassador and Smith were already dead.

1. Four Americans died in the 2012 Benghazi attack: Ambassador Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and two CIA operatives, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, both former Navy SEALs. Stevens is the first U.S. ambassador killed in an attack since Adolph Dubs was killed in 1979.
    American fatalities and injuries of the 2012 Benghazi attack ...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/.../American_fatalities_and_injuries_of_t...

So there are lives that don't matter to Liberals?

What happened to "better 100 guilty go free than one innocent man be wrongly executed!!'
" better 100 guilty go free than one innocent man be wrongly executed" only applies to terrorists and criminals in liberal loon land.

"What difference does it make?"

Well, we're up to our 158th "smoking gun" and 1 millionth "she's finished" boast.

Of course she will never be held accountable and neither will anyone from State.

If anyone expected a Govt. investigation to reveal a Govt. failure then I feel sorry for them. It was never going to happen.

If you had any common sense, which I doubt, you would see the gross negligence she and her State Department used at Benghazi.

If State had done what the Brits and the Red Cross did after receiving all those warning there would have been no Benghazi.

Of course I don't expect you will ever see anything wrong with the way HC and her State Department got four good men killed.

Your content to live with the lie. Ta Ta.
She said it herself. She doesn't care that they were killed.

I'll wait for the quote.....

We will be waiting with anticipation for your next liberal talking point.
I am not a liberal and you are not mainstream. It is what tis. :)
You just memorize all their talking points and spew them in every discussion.
And you are nutty as well as not mainstream. Keep trying.
Btw. Did you see the security team interviewed with Bret Baier? They all stated that if sent just 30 min sooner they could have saved the folks that died.

You really don't know the time line of events, BlueGin.
Talk to the security team that retrieved the bodies if their friends and then get back to me.
That's not the point, as you well know as you deflect. There is nothing that could have been done from external forces, and the Congress did not fund security as well as it should have or could have.

Until Benghazi, America has always been about protecting our people in harms way. Even if there's little chance, you try your hardest to get there. That battle went on for seven hours. They watched our people die on the real time feeds in the White House. Military ready to go, but the order was "stand down". Then the next day Obama overcome with remorse, jumped on a plane for his Vegas fundraiser.

:lol:

It's really amazing to me how you've managed to get each and every one of your "facts" wrong.

The attack wasn't "7 hours long" - there were two entirely separate attacks (in two different places miles apart from each other), each lasting about 30 minutes to an hour, separated by about 5 hours. There were no "live feeds" of anyone dying, either. Nor was there any "stand down" order. The only military assets available to send were sent there, and assisted in the fighting.
why not scramble fighter jets ?, they did for the first 911.
what was the problem, the pilots didn't feel like flying that day ? i don't think so.

why did it take weeks to learn it was a pre planned,
premeditated attack.
that was the word of the obama campaign.
the president of libya said it was, by choosing that date, the day after.
if it wasn't an election year, would the maker of innocence of muslims be in jail for a year ?

Arrest and imprisonment[edit]
Following the violent reactions to the video, Nakoula and his family went into hiding, and the Cerritos home was listed for sale.[18] His attorney has said he has received threats to his safety.[39] On 15 September 2012, federal authorities took Nakoula in for an interview about possible probation violations related to the film's distribution on the internet.[42][43][44][45]

On 27 September 2012, U.S. federal authorities arrested Nakoula in Los Angeles charging eight counts of probation violation.[39][46] Prosecutors alleged that some of the violations included making false statements regarding his role in the film and his use of the alias "Sam Bacile".[5] None of the charges relate to his use of the internet.[39] Following a hearing before a judge, Nakoula was ordered to jail without bail, with the judge citing probation violations including lying to probation officials, "danger to the community" and "lack of trust in the defendant".[4] On 7 November, he pleaded guilty to four of the charges against him in an apparent plea bargain. He was subsequently sentenced to a year in federal prison and four years of supervised release.[14]

'Innocence of Muslims' filmmaker gets a year in prison

"Probation case against anti-Muslim filmmaker moves slowly and privately as protests continue". The Washington Post. Associated Press. 26 September 2012.[dead link]

we all know what this is, scapegoating the coptic christian to protect the administration. fulfilling hillary and panetta's promise to bring the video maker to justice.

What would a fighter jet fly-by have accomplished, exactly?

What makes you think there were any fighter jets in the area to perform the flyby that you believe would have helped?

As for the "Copic Christian" you're trying so hard to martyr, he was a conman who stole hundreds of thousands of dollars in check-kiting and confidence scams, and was sent back to prison for violating his parole.
right. parole violation. someone with military experience should explain to this gentleman what an f16 flyover would do. i think it's obvious, but it should come from someone who's been in combat, not me.

did hillary know about his parole violation when she promised to bring him to justice ?

EXCLUSIVE: Benghazi hero fought alongside fallen SEALs, still recovering at Walter Reed | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: Benghazi Heroes Debunk House Intel Report as 'Full of Inaccuracies' with Firsthand Account - Breitbart

watch this.

but i'm sure you know more about it than these guys.

also: PomoNews.com: What is the Benghazi Scandal? A Simple 10 Point Explanation

and this is what the Republican lead Benghazi committee said on what these guys said:

December 4, 2014 Contact: Susan Phalen
[email protected]

Fact Sheet

House Intelligence Committee’s Benghazi Report

Certain press articles about the House Intelligence Committee’s Report on Benghazi do not accurately represent the Committee’s Report or take into account the full scope of the evidence the Committee received. Statements by individual eyewitnesses, in particular former security contractors who were in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11-12, 2012, do not present the complete picture of what happened that night. The Committee’s Report is based on the totality of the evidence it received and all the testimony of witnesses taken under oath and on the record. The facts described in the Report comport with the findings of other committees in Congress, including the Senate Intelligence Committee, the House Foreign Affairs Committee, the House Armed Services Committee. The Committee stands by its final bipartisan Report that was formally adopted by a voice vote of Committee members.

· The former security contractors who are telling their version of events in the media do not represent the totality of the two CIA rescue teams. Some individuals remain unnamed. Some security officers continue to serve the CIA in dangerous places around the world, and thus cannot disclose their testimony publicly.

Fact Sheet - House Intelligence Committee’s Benghazi Report | The Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence

Last edited:
Until Benghazi, America has always been about protecting our people in harms way. Even if there's little chance, you try your hardest to get there. That battle went on for seven hours. They watched our people die on the real time feeds in the White House. Military ready to go, but the order was "stand down". Then the next day Obama overcome with remorse, jumped on a plane for his Vegas fundraiser.

:lol:

It's really amazing to me how you've managed to get each and every one of your "facts" wrong.

The attack wasn't "7 hours long" - there were two entirely separate attacks (in two different places miles apart from each other), each lasting about 30 minutes to an hour, separated by about 5 hours. There were no "live feeds" of anyone dying, either. Nor was there any "stand down" order. The only military assets available to send were sent there, and assisted in the fighting.
why not scramble fighter jets ?, they did for the first 911.
what was the problem, the pilots didn't feel like flying that day ? i don't think so.

why did it take weeks to learn it was a pre planned,
premeditated attack.
that was the word of the obama campaign.
the president of libya said it was, by choosing that date, the day after.
if it wasn't an election year, would the maker of innocence of muslims be in jail for a year ?

Arrest and imprisonment[edit]
Following the violent reactions to the video, Nakoula and his family went into hiding, and the Cerritos home was listed for sale.[18] His attorney has said he has received threats to his safety.[39] On 15 September 2012, federal authorities took Nakoula in for an interview about possible probation violations related to the film's distribution on the internet.[42][43][44][45]

On 27 September 2012, U.S. federal authorities arrested Nakoula in Los Angeles charging eight counts of probation violation.[39][46] Prosecutors alleged that some of the violations included making false statements regarding his role in the film and his use of the alias "Sam Bacile".[5] None of the charges relate to his use of the internet.[39] Following a hearing before a judge, Nakoula was ordered to jail without bail, with the judge citing probation violations including lying to probation officials, "danger to the community" and "lack of trust in the defendant".[4] On 7 November, he pleaded guilty to four of the charges against him in an apparent plea bargain. He was subsequently sentenced to a year in federal prison and four years of supervised release.[14]

'Innocence of Muslims' filmmaker gets a year in prison

"Probation case against anti-Muslim filmmaker moves slowly and privately as protests continue". The Washington Post. Associated Press. 26 September 2012.[dead link]

we all know what this is, scapegoating the coptic christian to protect the administration. fulfilling hillary and panetta's promise to bring the video maker to justice.

What would a fighter jet fly-by have accomplished, exactly?

What makes you think there were any fighter jets in the area to perform the flyby that you believe would have helped?

As for the "Copic Christian" you're trying so hard to martyr, he was a conman who stole hundreds of thousands of dollars in check-kiting and confidence scams, and was sent back to prison for violating his parole.
right. parole violation. someone with military experience should explain to this gentleman what an f16 flyover would do. i think it's obvious, but it should come from someone who's been in combat, not me.

did hillary know about his parole violation when she promised to bring him to justice ?

EXCLUSIVE: Benghazi hero fought alongside fallen SEALs, still recovering at Walter Reed | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: Benghazi Heroes Debunk House Intel Report as 'Full of Inaccuracies' with Firsthand Account - Breitbart

watch this.

but i'm sure you know more about it than these guys.

also: PomoNews.com: What is the Benghazi Scandal? A Simple 10 Point Explanation

and this is what the Republican lead Benghazi committee said on what these guys said:

December 4, 2014 Contact: Susan Phalen
[email protected]

Fact Sheet

House Intelligence Committee’s Benghazi Report

Certain press articles about the House Intelligence Committee’s Report on Benghazi do not accurately represent the Committee’s Report or take into account the full scope of the evidence the Committee received. Statements by individual eyewitnesses, in particular former security contractors who were in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11-12, 2012, do not present the complete picture of what happened that night. The Committee’s Report is based on the totality of the evidence it received and all the testimony of witnesses taken under oath and on the record. The facts described in the Report comport with the findings of other committees in Congress, including the Senate Intelligence Committee, the House Foreign Affairs Committee, the House Armed Services Committee. The Committee stands by its final bipartisan Report that was formally adopted by a voice vote of Committee members.

· The former security contractors who are telling their version of events in the media do not represent the totality of the two CIA rescue teams. Some individuals remain unnamed. Some security officers continue to serve the CIA in dangerous places around the world, and thus cannot disclose their testimony publicly.

Fact Sheet - House Intelligence Committee’s Benghazi Report | The Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence

Translation:
We cannot confirm nor deny the accuracy of their statements

now i have read everything. scramble the f16, yo.
I know right? From one of the resident birfers too :p

As to the "rescue", we know that was logistically impossible sending fixed-wing from Italy when there were what? two 10- 20 min attacks separated by several hours?. Puhleeease. Do I need to point out that fixed wing aircraft cannot land in residential areas (unless its an Arnold movie)

Rightists trying to score cheap political points (OP). 'twas ever thus.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
yes, this is also why i'm a resident birther, stuff like this, it's the greasiest administration since the first clinton.:)

Last edited:
You really don't know the time line of events, BlueGin.
Talk to the security team that retrieved the bodies if their friends and then get back to me.
That's not the point, as you well know as you deflect. There is nothing that could have been done from external forces, and the Congress did not fund security as well as it should have or could have.
what is most conspicuously missing about "nothing could have been done" is trying.

your scenario assumes they could see the future. that's why it's so scandalous, the cover up.

anyway we''ll try in in the court of public opinion, that's the American way.

all the gloves are off this election. :)

Forum List

Back