Email Shows Military Prepared Benghazi Rescue

hortysir, the action was over, the dead were dead, the survivors were bivouacked.

You know this.
Wrong.
7:19 pm was way early in the attack.
All that was needed was one or two military aircraft to buzz the area and the scumbags would have scattered like roaches when you open your refrigerator and the mortar attack could have been averted.
Her hesitation to act cost lives
period
It was not her decision to make.....why would you even think it would be a State Dept decision????

It was a Defense Dept. And PRESIDENTIAL decision....not the State dept, if you had read the FULL MEMO, instead of the out of context version, the chief of staff was inquiring whether the State dept got permission from the leader of the Nation (Lybia) for them to enter Lybias airspace IF the president chose for them to deploy.

7:19pm was either 1:19 am or 2:19 am depending on daylight savings, in Benghazi, they were spinning up to deploy not ready to deploy at the time of the memo, the plane was HOURS away, no one died because this plane was not deployed.
I'll take the hit for being"dishonest"(even though I was merely quoting other sources and not my own) if you can provide me with anything that shows the nearest support was "hours away"
NOTE!
'dishonest' was my nicer way of saying, you were pedaling a 'lie'... ;) I do realize it may have been unintentional, something you could have been lead to believe via your right wing media liars...

read this summary, investigated by the house intelligence committee on Benghazi....It truly explains the chaos of that day...

Fact Sheet - House Intelligence Committee’s Benghazi Report | The Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence

it dismantles every single lie, the right wing media pedaled...

also, the plane(s) spinning up and getting ready in that memo was in Germany, hours away...

Last edited:
hortysir, the action was over, the dead were dead, the survivors were bivouacked.

You know this.
Wrong.
7:19 pm was way early in the attack.
All that was needed was one or two military aircraft to buzz the area and the scumbags would have scattered like roaches when you open your refrigerator and the mortar attack could have been averted.
Her hesitation to act cost lives
period
It was not her decision to make.....why would you even think it would be a State Dept decision????

It was a Defense Dept. And PRESIDENTIAL decision....not the State dept, if you had read the FULL MEMO, instead of the out of context version, the chief of staff was inquiring whether the State dept got permission from the leader of the Nation (Lybia) for them to enter Lybias airspace IF the president chose for them to deploy.

7:19pm was either 1:19 am or 2:19 am depending on daylight savings, in Benghazi, they were spinning up to deploy not ready to deploy at the time of the memo, the plane was HOURS away, no one died because this plane was not deployed.
I'll take the hit for being"dishonest"(even though I was merely quoting other sources and not my own) if you can provide me with anything that shows the nearest support was "hours away"

I don't know whether it's a matter of "dishonesty" or simply making an error, but you are the only person who has said that 7:20 PM EST was "way early in the attack", not any source you were quoting.

As I've pointed out a few times already in this thread, 7:19 pm EST is 2:19 am EET (Eastern European Time) during Daylight Savings Time - and confirmation that the consulate and annex were secured, and the attacks completely over was received by us at 2:30 am EET.

The attack was over and done with before that email was sent.

Until Benghazi, America has always been about protecting our people in harms way. Even if there's little chance, you try your hardest to get there. That battle went on for seven hours. They watched our people die on the real time feeds in the White House. Military ready to go, but the order was "stand down". Then the next day Obama overcome with remorse, jumped on a plane for his Vegas fundraiser.

:lol:

It's really amazing to me how you've managed to get each and every one of your "facts" wrong.

The attack wasn't "7 hours long" - there were two entirely separate attacks (in two different places miles apart from each other), each lasting about 30 minutes to an hour, separated by about 5 hours. There were no "live feeds" of anyone dying, either. Nor was there any "stand down" order. The only military assets available to send were sent there, and assisted in the fighting.
why not scramble fighter jets ?, they did for the first 911.
what was the problem, the pilots didn't feel like flying that day ? i don't think so.

why did it take weeks to learn it was a pre planned,
premeditated attack.
that was the word of the obama campaign.
the president of libya said it was, by choosing that date, the day after.
if it wasn't an election year, would the maker of innocence of muslims be in jail for a year ?

Arrest and imprisonment[edit]
Following the violent reactions to the video, Nakoula and his family went into hiding, and the Cerritos home was listed for sale.[18] His attorney has said he has received threats to his safety.[39] On 15 September 2012, federal authorities took Nakoula in for an interview about possible probation violations related to the film's distribution on the internet.[42][43][44][45]

On 27 September 2012, U.S. federal authorities arrested Nakoula in Los Angeles charging eight counts of probation violation.[39][46] Prosecutors alleged that some of the violations included making false statements regarding his role in the film and his use of the alias "Sam Bacile".[5] None of the charges relate to his use of the internet.[39] Following a hearing before a judge, Nakoula was ordered to jail without bail, with the judge citing probation violations including lying to probation officials, "danger to the community" and "lack of trust in the defendant".[4] On 7 November, he pleaded guilty to four of the charges against him in an apparent plea bargain. He was subsequently sentenced to a year in federal prison and four years of supervised release.[14]

'Innocence of Muslims' filmmaker gets a year in prison

"Probation case against anti-Muslim filmmaker moves slowly and privately as protests continue". The Washington Post. Associated Press. 26 September 2012.[dead link]

we all know what this is, scapegoating the coptic christian to protect the administration. fulfilling hillary and panetta's promise to bring the video maker to justice.
ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED IN THIS REPUBLICAN LEAD REPORT on Benghazi....

please inform yourself instead of regurgitating the same questions over and over again, READ THE ANSWERS to your questions....they were ALL addressed.

Fact Sheet - House Intelligence Committee’s Benghazi Report | The Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence

Until Benghazi, America has always been about protecting our people in harms way. Even if there's little chance, you try your hardest to get there. That battle went on for seven hours. They watched our people die on the real time feeds in the White House. Military ready to go, but the order was "stand down". Then the next day Obama overcome with remorse, jumped on a plane for his Vegas fundraiser.

It's really amazing to me how you've managed to get each and every one of your "facts" wrong.

The attack wasn't "7 hours long" - there were two entirely separate attacks (in two different places miles apart from each other), each lasting about 30 minutes to an hour, separated by about 5 hours. There were no "live feeds" of anyone dying, either. Nor was there any "stand down" order. The only military assets available to send were sent there, and assisted in the fighting.
what was the problem, the pilots didn't feel like flying that day ? i don't think so.

premeditated attack.
if it wasn't an election year, would the maker of innocence of muslims be in jail for a year ?

Following the violent reactions to the video, Nakoula and his family went into hiding, and the Cerritos home was listed for sale.[18] His attorney has said he has received threats to his safety.[39] On 15 September 2012, federal authorities took Nakoula in for an interview about possible probation violations related to the film's distribution on the internet.[42][43][44][45]

On 27 September 2012, U.S. federal authorities arrested Nakoula in Los Angeles charging eight counts of probation violation.[39][46] Prosecutors alleged that some of the violations included making false statements regarding his role in the film and his use of the alias "Sam Bacile".[5] None of the charges relate to his use of the internet.[39] Following a hearing before a judge, Nakoula was ordered to jail without bail, with the judge citing probation violations including lying to probation officials, "danger to the community" and "lack of trust in the defendant".[4] On 7 November, he pleaded guilty to four of the charges against him in an apparent plea bargain. He was subsequently sentenced to a year in federal prison and four years of supervised release.[14]

"Probation case against anti-Muslim filmmaker moves slowly and privately as protests continue". The Washington Post. Associated Press. 26 September 2012.[dead link]

we all know what this is, scapegoating the coptic christian to protect the administration. fulfilling hillary and panetta's promise to bring the video maker to justice.

What would a fighter jet fly-by have accomplished, exactly?

What makes you think there were any fighter jets in the area to perform the flyby that you believe would have helped?

As for the "Copic Christian" you're trying so hard to martyr, he was a conman who stole hundreds of thousands of dollars in check-kiting and confidence scams, and was sent back to prison for violating his parole.

where do you get your information from?

I have NOT taken mine from any MEDIA SOURCE, none, zip, zero..... UNLIKE YOU, I have actually READ all of the REPUBLICAN LEAD Benghazi committee reports...

inform yourself

begin here....this one from the House Intelligence Committee who do have top secret clearance to gather all the info...lead by Republicans...

I can answer the fighter jet flyby question. The attackers were using mortars later in the attack which implies a standoff distance of a few hundred yards or more. That's all the margin a fighter pilot needs. Granted The ones by the consulate posed a bigger problem but how long do you think those muthrf*krs would have hung around after seeing their mortar support blown to Allah?

Apologies, I think I may have some issues with my Benghazi timeline.

The initial attack on the consulate that resulted in the deaths of Stevens and Smith occurred around 9 pm EET or so, and lasted for about an hour.

The second attack on the "annex" that resulted in the deaths of Woods and Doherty occurred at 4 am EET, and lasted about 30 minutes. No attacks occurred in the 6 hours between the two, and there was nothing at all going on in Benghazi at the time of the quoted emails.

I can answer the fighter jet flyby question. The attackers were using mortars later in the attack which implies a standoff distance of a few hundred yards or more. That's all the margin a fighter pilot needs. Granted The ones by the consulate posed a bigger problem but how long do you think those muthrf*krs would have hung around after seeing their mortar support blown to Allah?

The "mortar attack" lasted less than 20 minutes, and occurred more than 6 hours after the attack on the consulate was over.

There has been a wealth of information in this thread that is not from any partisan blog that basically covers all the fantasies spewed out by hyper-partisan resources.
We have the House Armed Committe Report, transcripts of 9 top military personnel who oversaw Libya and the Senate Report. The folks who "think" they have all the answers about Benghazi are relying on biased conjecture.
How many millions has the GOPcost the taxpayers of America by playing politic using other people's money?

premeditated attack.

What would a fighter jet fly-by have accomplished, exactly?

What makes you think there were any fighter jets in the area to perform the flyby that you believe would have helped?

As for the "Copic Christian" you're trying so hard to martyr, he was a conman who stole hundreds of thousands of dollars in check-kiting and confidence scams, and was sent back to prison for violating his parole.
right. parole violation. someone with military experience should explain to this gentleman what an f16 flyover would do. i think it's obvious, but it should come from someone who's been in combat, not me.

did hillary know about his parole violation when she promised to bring him to justice ?

EXCLUSIVE: Benghazi hero fought alongside fallen SEALs, still recovering at Walter Reed | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: Benghazi Heroes Debunk House Intel Report as 'Full of Inaccuracies' with Firsthand Account - Breitbart

watch this.

but i'm sure you know more about it than these guys.

also: PomoNews.com: What is the Benghazi Scandal? A Simple 10 Point Explanation

Last edited:
There has been a wealth of information in this thread that is not from any partisan blog that basically covers all the fantasies spewed out by hyper-partisan resources.
We have the House Armed Committe Report, transcripts of 9 top military personnel who oversaw Libya and the Senate Report. The folks who "think" they have all the answers about Benghazi are relying on biased conjecture.
How many millions has the GOPcost the taxpayers of America by playing politic using other people's money?
what was the final/ultimate cost to our nice country, of bill's being impeached ?

here, knock yourself out. Google
did they (Woods and Doherty) ignore or disobey any orders ?

as i say, the lack of military action is human, though it seemingly goes against the grain of code, but again, i defer to and respect the opinions of those who were actually there, or have been in a similar combat situation..
the scandal is the political cover up for the election. that's why this is in politics.

Last edited:
what was the cost of bill's being impeached ?
35 to 60 million, I have read at various times.

now i have read everything. scramble the f16, yo.
I know right? From one of the resident birfers too :p

As to the "rescue", we know that was logistically impossible sending fixed-wing from Italy when there were what? two 10- 20 min attacks separated by several hours?. Puhleeease. Do I need to point out that fixed wing aircraft cannot land in residential areas (unless its an Arnold movie)

Rightists trying to score cheap political points (OP). 'twas ever thus.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Yes both her and Obama, but it will not happen.

As this also defeats even more far left talking points and narratives..

I commented on another thread, if it wasn't for the MSM whores Hillary would have already been finished as a candidate. If this was a former Republican Secretary of State running for President, the Benghazi incident and the emails, well the same MSM whores would have been hammering it all 24/7 until live on television the handcuffs were thrown on.

Well if that were the case the far left media actually did their job Obama would never have been elected..

I meant to add, there's no MSM with any integrity anywhere, there's no investigative mainstream journalism either. Were it not for Independent Media we wouldn't have a clue what's happening at all.

I've got the BBC World Service Newsday programme on. Their TOP story, which they spent 6 full minutes on, yes Donald Trump and his comments, followed by a piece on the Global Warming Hoax conference in Paris, followed by a piece on what items Nigeria imports.

They've never ever mentioned anything regarding the Benghazi incident, neither have they done anything hardly about the Hillary emails.

No the MSM or far left media would report everything a (R) president is doing, they just do not do any real reporting when there is a (D) in the white house..
You mean over exaggerate everything when concerning a republican and making excuses for everything when concerning a democrat.

BlueGin, you are over exaggerating a supposedly "bungled" rescue attempt.

What nonsense.

. "Principle is nothing to liberals. Winning is everything."
Coulter

And....more proof this very day.

1. The tale was that Hillary and Obama hatched the fib that some video caused the attack on Benghazi, and it wasn't any planned attack by the forces that the Obama administration had claimed to have tamed.

OK...OK...so they lied. We've all come to expect that....after all... . "Principle is nothing to liberals. Winning is everything."

2. But the far darker story was that the Democrats refused to save the lives of Americans in Benghazi because doing so might have revealed yet another failure by Obama...and might have lost him a few votes.

And, after all.....

3. Now, the smoking gun: just now revealed documents prove that the military was set to rescue the Americans at Benghazi.....

...but were stopped by this Liberal/Progressive/Democrat administration....because... "Principle is nothing to liberals. Winning is everything."

"Judicial Watch: New Benghazi Email Shows DOD Offered State Department “Forces that Could Move to Benghazi” Immediately –

“They are spinning up as we speak.” U.S. Department of Defense Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 7:19 PM

(Washington, DC)– Judicial Watch today released a new Benghaziemailfrom then-Department of Defense Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash to State Department leadership immediately offering “forces that could move to Benghazi” during the terrorist attack on the U.S. Special Mission Compound in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012. In an email sent to top Department of State officials, at 7:19 p.m. ET, only hours after the attack had begun, Bash says, “we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.” The Obama administration redacted the details of the military forces available, oddly citing a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) exemption that allows the withholding of “deliberative process” information." Judicial Watch: New Benghazi Email Shows DOD Offered State Department “Forces that Could Move to Benghazi” Immediately – Specifics Blacked Out in New Document

Which makes no sense. Obama would have gotten more respect if he had of saved them.

So why exactly did they let them get slaughtered?

The latest email stating US forces were ready to roll is devastating to the evil bitch and the "narrative". They let them die and could have tried to save them.

But let's not make the mistake of expecting truth and reality to have any impact on the Liberals.
Look at the posts from same.
Exactly. They don't care that these people were brutally murdered. It's disgusting.

The most central point is how little it means to Liberal fellow-travelers, as seen in this thread, that the proven truth is that the Obama administration, et al, allowed the Americans at Benghazi to die rather than use our armed forces to save them.

The explanation is that it would have negatively influenced Obama's re-election.

There is an allegory that explains how little the truth influences those Liberal fellow-travelers:

220px-Film1956-InvasionOfTheBodySnatchers-OriginalPoster.jpg

The contemporary 'pod-people' will continue to vote Democrat.
"Pod people". Perfect description. :)

"What difference does it make?"

Well, we're up to our 158th "smoking gun" and 1 millionth "she's finished" boast.

Of course she will never be held accountable and neither will anyone from State.

If anyone expected a Govt. investigation to reveal a Govt. failure then I feel sorry for them. It was never going to happen.

If you had any common sense, which I doubt, you would see the gross negligence she and her State Department used at Benghazi.

If State had done what the Brits and the Red Cross did after receiving all those warning there would have been no Benghazi.

Of course I don't expect you will ever see anything wrong with the way HC and her State Department got four good men killed.

Your content to live with the lie. Ta Ta.
She said it herself. She doesn't care that they were killed.

Forum List

Back