Embarrassment: Hamas Taking A Savage Beating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Palestinians are brave and heroic SoBs that's for sure. Undermanned under armed they are defending Palestine and making an impression on the IDF.

"One officer, a veteran of Gaza operations, who left the fighting area for a few hours, told Haaretz: "I've been to Shujaiyeh before, but I've never seen it – or Hamas – like this before. Their equipment and tactics are just like Hezbollah. Missile traps and IEDs everywhere – and they stay and fight instead of melting away like in the past."

Israeli military playing a lethal game of cat-and-mouse in Gaza - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

I find it interesting for years, before everyone knew how badly the jews are treating the Palestinians, everyone assumed Israel was the victim in all this but yesterday I get a txt from my jewish friend crying that the world is against Israel waaa waaaa boo hoo.

They want to act like the world is and has always been against them. But the fact is, most people sided with Isreal against the arab terrorists but now upon further investigation it seems the jews are oppressing the arabs and are going to find out their actions have consequences.

We also have a big Israeli lobby in the USA. They are the only country that can legally lobby the USA. Could you imagine if we found out Hamas or Al Queda was lobbying our government? Actually, thanks to Citizens United, they can now through a corporation and the politician taking the money wouldn't even have to say where the money came from.

CRAP in the past the UN has stepped in and forced Israel to cease fighting while letting the Islamic extremists carry one with their terrorism. This time the UN is very noticeable by its complete silence, even the usual Islamic contingent are not making claims of atrocities and war crimes. So it seems that the world and its dog is starting to wake up to hamas and its violent methods. Expect the UN to put sanctions in place once this round of fighting is over.

Israel lobby in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clearly, the Palestinian People chose the wrong leadership. I suspect they understand that now. I think they'll correct that mistake, and then maybe we'll have real Peace over there. But who really knows? Stay tuned i guess.

Clearly, the Palestinian People chose the wrong leadership. I suspect they understand that now. I think they'll correct that mistake, and then maybe we'll have real Peace over there. But who really knows? Stay tuned i guess.

Its very simple, all peace negotiations and offers including partition plans were denied.
The closest thing to peace you can ever achieve with the Palestinians is just ceasefire usually broken by one idiot that burns everything all over again.
Peace cannot be established with terrorists and the Palestinian leaders always associated to terrorism, this is how its been for decades, nothing new so far.

Not the way you guys act. Your soldiers will go right back to patrolling and picking on/harassing the Palistinians. You will continue to expand into their territories.

The arab guy was explaining on NPR. There is no larger population on earth packed into a smaller place than the Palistinians. I forget the exact numbers but its like a million people all live within a 50 mile radius. They are crammed together like sardines and Isreal controls the borders on all 4 sides. They are prisoners. Just like we had to step in when the Germans were being bad to you, we need to step in and tell you when you are being dicks. Sorry the truth hurts. I haven't heard one jew admit any wrongdoing. You can't negotiate with people like that. If I were a Palistinian you can bet I'd be fighting back.

Its very simple, all peace negotiations and offers including partition plans were denied.
The closest thing to peace you can ever achieve with the Palestinians is just ceasefire usually broken by one idiot that burns everything all over again.
Peace cannot be established with terrorists and the Palestinian leaders always associated to terrorism, this is how its been for decades, nothing new so far.

You know the saying a fool keeps doing the same thing over and over and keeps hoping for different results?

The Palestinians don't just bomb because they are dicks. They are mad about something. What are they mad about? Maybe stop doing those things. Maybe give them their own country.

I don't know why they don't use satellite to see where the bombs are coming from and just blow up the people lobbing bombs into Isreal.

And I get it that Israel should have a big enough buffer so that they can't lob bombs into civilians from Gaza. So back the fuck up instead of expanding into their neighborhoods and kicking them out.

I'm not saying Isreal is 100% wrong because they are not. And they are also not 100% right. Can one jewish person admit this?

Not the way you guys act. Your soldiers will go right back to patrolling and picking on/harassing the Palistinians. You will continue to expand into their territories.

The arab guy was explaining on NPR. There is no larger population on earth packed into a smaller place than the Palistinians. I forget the exact numbers but its like a million people all live within a 50 mile radius. They are crammed together like sardines and Isreal controls the borders on all 4 sides. They are prisoners. Just like we had to step in when the Germans were being bad to you, we need to step in and tell you when you are being dicks. Sorry the truth hurts. I haven't heard one jew admit any wrongdoing. You can't negotiate with people like that. If I were a Palistinian you can bet I'd be fighting back.

I'm not Israeli. And i'm not taking either side. I'm just stating the reality of the situation. Hamas was a very bad choice by the Palestinian People. They've brought nothing but death & misery. But like i said, i think the Palestinian People now recognize they made a tragic mistake. They'll correct it. Maybe then we'll have real Peace.

Wow, Israel sure is ending Hamas. It's a route. A serious ass-kicking. Hamas should be a bit embarrassed. Maybe it's time for them to consider Peace. Because War sure as hell ain't working out for em. When this whole thing is said & done, there very well might not be a Hamas anymore.

I am not seeing Hamas taking a beating, I have never seen the support in Gaza for Hamas greater or the people there more united.

I'm not Israeli. And i'm not taking either side. I'm just stating the reality of the situation. Hamas was a very bad choice by the Palestinian People. They've brought nothing but death & misery. But like i said, i think the Palestinian People now recognize they made a tragic mistake. They'll correct it. Maybe then we'll have real Peace.
All the reports coming out of Gaza seem to be that the Palestinian people are solidly behind Hamas.

Wow, Israel sure is ending Hamas. It's a route. A serious ass-kicking. Hamas should be a bit embarrassed. Maybe it's time for them to consider Peace. Because War sure as hell ain't working out for em. When this whole thing is said & done, there very well might not be a Hamas anymore.

I am not seeing Hamas taking a beating, I have never seen the support in Gaza for Hamas greater or the people there more united.

You are not seeing Hamas taking a beating, but that is because you are not looking for it. Everyone else can see the success the Israel Defense Forces are making against Hamas, and hopefully Israel can make much more inroads before forced into a ceasefire.

How corrupt is this bastard?

Private jets, restaurants, luxury hotels: the good life of senior Hamas offi... - Israel News, Ynetnews

I sure hope that's not the case. The Palestinian People made a very bad choice selecting Hamas. They've brought them nothing but death and misery.

All the reports coming out of Gaza seem to be that the Palestinian people are solidly behind Hamas.

That's not a good thing.

It seems from the postings on this thread----that islamo Nazis are confident that
Hamas will survive Israel's attempt to defang it. I see this phenomenon as an
extension of the islamo Nazi principle NO ONE CAN BE BLAMED----for anything.
No one launched the daily hundreds of bombs launched into Israel and no one
is responsible for digging tunnels from Gaza into Israel ------Gazans are so well
inculcated into the MECCAIST cry "ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM"-----that all evil
is caused by THE ENEMEEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM--------major enemy today is
the evil ZIONIST

The Unity Government does not include Hamas.

Israel's actually probably doing a good thing eliminating Hamas. It's doing the brutal dirty work the moderate Palestinians aren't capable of doing. Abbas and others will benefit greatly when Hamas is out of the way. Quietly, they're probably backing Israel on this. It has to be done.

Clearly, the Palestinian People chose the wrong leadership. I suspect they understand that now.
No, they don't. They chose exactly whom they want.

I truly believe many if not most, realize they made a very bad choice selecting Hamas. I think they'll correct that awful mistake. And as i said earlier, Israel eliminating Hamas will likely lead to moderate Palestinians taking control. Leaders like Abbas will benefit greatly once Hamas is out of the way.

And I'm sure Hamas is grateful for your unwavering support, Fatima.

These Palestinians are brave and heroic SoBs that's for sure. Undermanned under armed they are defending Palestine and making an impression on the IDF.

"One officer, a veteran of Gaza operations, who left the fighting area for a few hours, told Haaretz: "I've been to Shujaiyeh before, but I've never seen it – or Hamas – like this before. Their equipment and tactics are just like Hezbollah. Missile traps and IEDs everywhere – and they stay and fight instead of melting away like in the past."

Israeli military playing a lethal game of cat-and-mouse in Gaza - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

I find it interesting for years, before everyone knew how badly the jews are treating the Palestinians, everyone assumed Israel was the victim in all this but yesterday I get a txt from my jewish friend crying that the world is against Israel waaa waaaa boo hoo.

They want to act like the world is and has always been against them. But the fact is, most people sided with Isreal against the arab terrorists but now upon further investigation it seems the jews are oppressing the arabs and are going to find out their actions have consequences.

We also have a big Israeli lobby in the USA. They are the only country that can legally lobby the USA. Could you imagine if we found out Hamas or Al Queda was lobbying our government? Actually, thanks to Citizens United, they can now through a corporation and the politician taking the money wouldn't even have to say where the money came from.
Are you cheering for Hamas, Habib?
[MENTION=11281]sealybobo[/MENTION]

I really do believe, quietly Abbas and other Palestinian Moderates are backing Israel on this. They know Hamas has to be rooted out and eliminated. That's the only chance for a real future Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back