Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I answered the OP's question! Why is this topic still going?

Because you aren’t the final authority on anything and most people don’t care what you say?

No offense but it’s true for all of us. We should take ourselves less seriously

Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?

Why wont she hop an inner tube with Hogg and head back to Paradise
Can't handle her, huh? Gotta dream her to a foreign country. LOL

c5e.jpg
Here is a photo from an anti-Castro protest: Bay of Pigs veterans join hundreds of Cuban exiles at Miami anti-Castro protest

castro_protest.jpg

castro_protest.jpg

Are you saying that's Emma in the front with a beard and kissing the brunette on her right?

Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?

I can handle her. I'm just wondering why she's still here when Cuba is everything Progressive dream about

View attachment 184892

King cited Gonzalez's Cuban heritage as a reason why she should love guns, as Castro removed all weapons from its citizenry. A lie.

Castro never confiscated all guns, and in fact, Cuba had an active citizen militia for many years, especially after the Bay of Pigs invasion in 1961. GunPolicy.org puts current private gun ownership there at several hundred thousand.

So, another baseless lie that the right often uses to shore up its attacks on its enemies.

Steve King Attacks Emma González With Offensive Meme

It’s offensive to point out that she is wearing the symbol of a brutal violent regime? How?
She is Cuban American. One of her parents, I think. Try going to Little Havana and saying shit about the Cuban flag. Go ahead. Make my day.

I can handle her. I'm just wondering why she's still here when Cuba is everything Progressive dream about
You're not getting rid of us, Frank. We're after your AR's.

Right.... more attacks on the people, and not on the arguments.

Why do you think this is okay? Why do you think that attacking people is a justified tactic of "debating" politics?

You mean like accusing people who weren’t there of murder and having blood on their hands because they disagree with you politically? Which is exactly what Emma and many of these other kids are doing

Yeah, here's your AR in action

Cheap campaign poster for Second Amendment rights...

4A8C851000000578-5541865-A_fake_image_of_Gonzalez_ripping_up_the_Constitution_circulated_-m-77_1522002596634.jpg

yes, how dare she avail herself of the 1st amendment.

the NRA doesn't like that. neither do trumpscum

No one has a problem with her exercising her first amendment right.

But you are have a problem with us exercising ours by pointing out the problems with her arguments

So what don't you like about Cuba? No armed citizens...universal health care, all powerful government, low carbon foot print

Weird link. What is the image you want to use to deflect with?
DZOkvHxXUAAlCIa.jpg

Finally a young promising student like Kyle Kashuv who shows maturity and class. I'll let that explain for you.

Now HE'S indoctrinated. Good job.

Nice hair cut, by the way.

This is what ridiculous hypocrites you idiot leftists are. You cheer on the indoctrinated children of liberal parents and suddenly for a conservative a new standard develops

Many if not most gun control measures are held by a majority of the country. It's not just a liberal point of view.

Either you're arguing that the majority of the country wants to ban all guns, which is complete crap, or what exactly you're referring to is completely unclear.

You guys keep doing this. Someone says 'gun control' and you immediately stroke out and think they are talking about repealing the 2nd amendment.

I'm referring to increased background checks to include ridding ourselves of gun show and private sale loopholes. Banning certain components of guns such as bump stocks and extended clips. Involve mental health professionals more directly into the background check system. Raising the age of purchase to 21, not allowing those who are facing domestic abuse charges to own/purchase guns.

You find a real poll where any of that is unpopular.

1521905527460.jpg

Please clarify specifically what you are arguing. The majority of the country wants to do what exactly?

Keep idiots and morons who have a documented history of being unable to control themselves from owning guns.

DZOkvHxXUAAlCIa.jpg

Finally a young promising student like Kyle Kashuv who shows maturity and class. I'll let that explain for you.

This is what ridiculous hypocrites you idiot leftists are. You cheer on the indoctrinated children of liberal parents and suddenly for a conservative a new standard develops

Many if not most gun control measures are held by a majority of the country. It's not just a liberal point of view.

Either you're arguing that the majority of the country wants to ban all guns, which is complete crap, or what exactly you're referring to is completely unclear.

You guys keep doing this. Someone says 'gun control' and you immediately stroke out and think they are talking about repealing the 2nd amendment.

I'm referring to increased background checks to include ridding ourselves of gun show and private sale loopholes. Banning certain components of guns such as bump stocks and extended clips. Involve mental health professionals more directly into the background check system. Raising the age of purchase to 21, not allowing those who are facing domestic abuse charges to own/purchase guns.

Please clarify specifically what you are arguing. The majority of the country wants to do what exactly?

Keep idiots and morons who have a documented history of being unable to control themselves from owning guns.

You think we're idiots and believe your BS. Judge Stevens just said it our loud, you want to repeal the 2A. Just own up to it!

Had Hillary won, you would have had your 5th gun grabber SCOTUS vote and the 2A would be history and the FBI would never have been outed as the Democrat Party SS.

DZOkvHxXUAAlCIa.jpg

1521905527460.jpg

That worked so well with Cruz....didn't it?

You think we're idiots and believe your BS. Judge Stevens just said it our loud, you want to repeal the 2A. Just own up to it!

I don't want to overturn the 2nd as I own a gun and of course I think you guys are idiots.

Had Hillary won, you would have had your 5th gun grabber SCOTUS vote and the 2A would be history and the FBI would never have been outed as the Democrat Party SS.

The SCOTUS can't overturn the 2nd amendment, this is yet another reason why I think you're an idiot.

At the same time, the WeakWhyte Supremacists fly their Confed flag to celebrate their wretched past. :113:

1521905527460.jpg

The FBI wanted to have another school shooting, probably not the last either

1521905527460.jpg

It didn't, the background check system is too weak and there is not an adequate way for mental health problems to be included in the check. Also, he purchased the guns while under 21. So, yeah there ya' go.

I don't want to overturn the 2nd as I own a gun and of course I think you guys are idiots.

The SCOTUS can't overturn the 2nd amendment, this is yet another reason why I think you're an idiot.

They can rule that there is no individual right to arms.

Try again

Opinion | John Paul Stevens: Repeal the Second Amendment

"In 2008, the Supreme Court overturned Chief Justice Burger’s and others’ long-settled understanding of the Second Amendment’s limited reach by ruling, in District of Columbia v. Heller, that there was an individual right to bear arms. I was among the four dissenters...."

1521905527460.jpg

The FBI wanted to have another school shooting, probably not the last either

^How does one take this seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back