Emma Gonzalez Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what ridiculous hypocrites you idiot leftists are. You cheer on the indoctrinated children of liberal parents and suddenly for a conservative a new standard develops

Many if not most gun control measures are held by a majority of the country. It's not just a liberal point of view.

Either you're arguing that the majority of the country wants to ban all guns, which is complete crap, or what exactly you're referring to is completely unclear.

You guys keep doing this. Someone says 'gun control' and you immediately stroke out and think they are talking about repealing the 2nd amendment.

I'm referring to increased background checks to include ridding ourselves of gun show and private sale loopholes. Banning certain components of guns such as bump stocks and extended clips. Involve mental health professionals more directly into the background check system. Raising the age of purchase to 21, not allowing those who are facing domestic abuse charges to own/purchase guns.

You find a real poll where any of that is unpopular.

1521905527460.jpg

Please clarify specifically what you are arguing. The majority of the country wants to do what exactly?

Keep idiots and morons who have a documented history of being unable to control themselves from owning guns.

That worked so well with Cruz....didn't it?

It didn't, the background check system is too weak and there is not an adequate way for mental health problems to be included in the check. Also, he purchased the guns while under 21. So, yeah there ya' go.

He was never put into the system,moron, having no record will do that.

Many if not most gun control measures are held by a majority of the country. It's not just a liberal point of view.

Either you're arguing that the majority of the country wants to ban all guns, which is complete crap, or what exactly you're referring to is completely unclear.

You guys keep doing this. Someone says 'gun control' and you immediately stroke out and think they are talking about repealing the 2nd amendment.

I'm referring to increased background checks to include ridding ourselves of gun show and private sale loopholes. Banning certain components of guns such as bump stocks and extended clips. Involve mental health professionals more directly into the background check system. Raising the age of purchase to 21, not allowing those who are facing domestic abuse charges to own/purchase guns.

Please clarify specifically what you are arguing. The majority of the country wants to do what exactly?

Keep idiots and morons who have a documented history of being unable to control themselves from owning guns.

You think we're idiots and believe your BS. Judge Stevens just said it our loud, you want to repeal the 2A. Just own up to it!

I don't want to overturn the 2nd as I own a gun and of course I think you guys are idiots.

Had Hillary won, you would have had your 5th gun grabber SCOTUS vote and the 2A would be history and the FBI would never have been outed as the Democrat Party SS.

The SCOTUS can't overturn the 2nd amendment, this is yet another reason why I think you're an idiot.

They can rule that there is no individual right to arms.

Try again

That's already been decided, there is precedent to that you have the right to bear arms.

Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?

Why wont she hop an inner tube with Hogg and head back to Paradise

Emma was born in the US. She wore the flag to honor her father.

González was not born in Cuba, but her father is a native-born Cuban who immigrated from that island country to New York City in 1968 and now works in the U.S. as an attorney for a cybersecurity company.

FACT CHECK: Was Emma González Wearing a Cuban Flag Patch During Her 'March for Our Lives' Speech?

Cut it with the BS and lies - or not.

Either way, these kids are gonna bite you bigly.

1521905527460.jpg

It didn't, the background check system is too weak and there is not an adequate way for mental health problems to be included in the check. Also, he purchased the guns while under 21. So, yeah there ya' go.

Right, it's one of those things about the background check system that needs to be corrected. What is so difficult for you to not understand?

1521905527460.jpg

The FBI wanted to have another school shooting, probably not the last either

^How does one take this seriously?

Steps the FBI took after received 37 tips that Cruz was dangerous:

End of list

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

1521905527460.jpg

Right, it's one of those things about the background check system that needs to be corrected. What is so difficult for you to not understand?

Be corrected? It would have worked if he'd been put on it. Are you nuts? Oh wait.....

Anyone know when Emma's family fled the Progressive Paradise of Cuba: No guns, universal healthcare, low carbon foot print?

González was not born in Cuba, but her father is a native-born Cuban who immigrated from that island country to New York City in 1968 and now works in the U.S. as an attorney for a cybersecurity company.

FACT CHECK: Was Emma González Wearing a Cuban Flag Patch During Her 'March for Our Lives' Speech?

You should see what happens when these wingnuts see a 'Kiss Me I'm Irish' t-shirt.

Oh yeah, nothing happens.

Cuban citizens were disarmed by Che and Fidel, why not board an inner tube and live there, seek asylum from evil America?

Now HE'S indoctrinated. Good job.

Nice hair cut, by the way.

This is what ridiculous hypocrites you idiot leftists are. You cheer on the indoctrinated children of liberal parents and suddenly for a conservative a new standard develops

You think we're idiots and believe your BS. Judge Stevens just said it our loud, you want to repeal the 2A. Just own up to it!

Had Hillary won, you would have had your 5th gun grabber SCOTUS vote and the 2A would be history and the FBI would never have been outed as the Democrat Party SS.
Is the weather still freezing in Moscow?

What situation? People she will never know exist, denigrating her on an anonymous political message board? Ooh.

You're not the brightest bulb on the strand are ya? Pretty much a waste of time also.

She stepped onto the national debate on gun control....THAT situation.

Oh! THAT situation. The one where seventeen of her classmates and teachers were killed? I don't even know how many wounded.

You're right. How the hell dare she.

There are many in that class who aren’t trying to be famous by taking away the rights of others.

Being a victim doesn’t give you a free pass that allows you to say and do what you want without consequence.
What consequence do you propose?

People speaking against you
As is their constitutional right

What is not a right is posting fake news, photo shop and doctored videos to smear these victims

Is the weather still freezing in Moscow?

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote

1521905527460.jpg

End of list

I think we can all agree the FBI didn't do enough. To claim the FBI was wanting or even not taking action in the hopes that this kid would shoot up a school is moronic and demonstrates how diseased the alt-right have become.

Crisis Actors and retarded conspiracies, this is where the far right is leading you.

1521905527460.jpg

End of list

I think we can all agree the FBI didn't do enough. To claim the FBI was wanting or even not taking action in the hopes that this kid would shoot up a school is moronic and demonstrates how diseased the alt-right have become.

Crisis Actors and retarded conspiracies, this is where the far right is leading you.

I know, it's an awful and ugly opinion of a once great American agency. But what did you exppect when the FBI allowed itself to be used as the SS of the Democrat Party, AND NO ONE STOOD UP TO SAY, "NO!!!"

You guys keep doing this. Someone says 'gun control' and you immediately stroke out and think they are talking about repealing the 2nd amendment

Read the quote again, you fucking retard. I ASKED you. Gawd you're stupid

End of list

I know, it's an awful and ugly opinion of a once great American agency. But what did you exppect when the FBI allowed itself to be used as the SS of the Democrat Party, AND NO ONE STOOD UP TO SAY, "NO!!!"

You're now comparing the FBI to the SS? No response from me needed, you do it to yourself.

You guys keep doing this. Someone says 'gun control' and you immediately stroke out and think they are talking about repealing the 2nd amendment

Read the quote again, you fucking retard. I ASKED you. Gawd you're stupid

I proved numbers from a recent Fox poll, shitferbrains. Now it's your turn, not that anyone would expect much.

I don't want to overturn the 2nd as I own a gun and of course I think you guys are idiots

Of course you do. Every leftist owns a gun. That's how you know they are useless for self defense. Ssuuuurrrreeeee you do, Groucho

Right.... more attacks on the people, and not on the arguments.

Why do you think this is okay? Why do you think that attacking people is a justified tactic of "debating" politics?

You mean like accusing people who weren’t there of murder and having blood on their hands because they disagree with you politically? Which is exactly what Emma and many of these other kids are doing

They're accusing people of something they know they did. How they choose to frame that is up to them.

But then again you're saying "if teenage kids do it, then we can do it too", what does that make you all? Nothing better than a bunch of teenage kids.

Aren't the NRA supposed to be GROWN UPS?

These kids are reacting to something that has happened and impacted their world. Their political knowledge isn't great and they're searching for answers to their problems. You can't necessarily expect them to be totally right.

However what the NRA is doing is spending a lot of money to attack these kids, and they're KIDS. They're at HIGH SCHOOL for fuck's sake, and you lot are going after them like they deserve it.

You're like a mafia, if a small child gets in your way, you get rid of them without battering an eye lid, and on Sunday you're in church pretending to be pious again.

I don't want to overturn the 2nd as I own a gun and of course I think you guys are idiots

Of course you do. Every leftist owns a gun. That's how you know they are useless for self defense. Ssuuuurrrreeeee you do, Groucho

Kaz, I don't even know why I bother to reply to you, you've never been interested in debate.

Yes, I am a gun owner. No, I am not a gun nut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back