Employment Report

8.1 is better then 8.3 so it is what it is , getting better . Piss & moan all you want facts are

facts .

A smaller participation rate is what you call improvement.

Let me give you a message from that little bitch del....

Well, 8.1 is HIGHER than at any time under George W. Bush. However you try to slice it.

This is true, and yet no one cares.

Most people arent comparing Obama to Bush, and for good reason because it's a double edged sword. Bush was very disliked when he left office, telling voters Obama is worse than Bush hurts Obama, but reminds people that they really hated Bush and that Romney is on Bushes team.

I'm glad to hear the unemployed don't care. That's very comforting.

"Independents are not informed." "People don't care, yet Obama's whole Presidency has been about blaming him."

It's sadly amazing. Like I said, you can't make this stuff up.

:lol:

FAIL! 96,000 jobs created. 125,000 expected.

Just who expected the 125,000 jobs? The same group who did not see the recession coming?

This was a federal government prediction..
Oh...Now the number spouting off from the DNC is Obama has created 4.5 million new jobs..
REALLY?!! Where...
Funny how it is with you libs. When it's a negative story about employment the White House and their operatives say "those evil corporations are sitting on trillions in cash and sending jobs to China....When the news is positive. "Obama has created 4 million new jobs"....
In the end, it doesn't matter. As long as Obama and his minions can keep the retards fooled just enough to vote for him.

FAIL! 96,000 jobs created. 125,000 expected.

Just who expected the 125,000 jobs? The same group who did not see the recession coming?

This was a federal government prediction..
Oh...Now the number spouting off from the DNC is Obama has created 4.5 million new jobs..
REALLY?!! Where...
Funny how it is with you libs. When it's a negative story about employment the White House and their operatives say "those evil corporations are sitting on trillions in cash and sending jobs to China....When the news is positive. "Obama has created 4 million new jobs"....
In the end, it doesn't matter. As long as Obama and his minions can keep the retards fooled just enough to vote for him.

:clap2:

When the libs gloat about the unemployment coming down while over 300,000 fall off the books to attain a lower number. And, only 96,000 jobs created in the latest report, there is only one president we can blame for this so called recovery, and that would be Obama.

What I see with the democrats is that it is party over the country, because if a republican would have these kind of numbers after 3+ years in office they would have been all over the president, but they are defending Obama. go figure....
Why should retirees be counted on the books as part of the workforce?????

What will you say when the Boomers keep retiring after a Republican is elected president?????

Corporations are doing well in part because they slashed costs during the recession, laying off workers and reining in spending on plants and equipment, which boosted profit margins.

Dumb ass.

They aren't hiring though becasue of the Health Care mandate. Which by the way obammer waived for the unions..

only unions? I think you left out allot of non-union companies that have received waivers.
yes..and they generously donated to Obama's campaign
Now you will provide a list of those companies.

When the libs gloat about the unemployment coming down while over 300,000 fall off the books to attain a lower number. And, only 96,000 jobs created in the latest report, there is only one president we can blame for this so called recovery, and that would be Obama.

What I see with the democrats is that it is party over the country, because if a republican would have these kind of numbers after 3+ years in office they would have been all over the president, but they are defending Obama. go figure....

What will you say when the Boomers keep retiring after a Republican is elected president?????

Where are retirees mentioned in his reply?

Last edited:
Interesting. Now that Paul is out of it your Bush colors come out.

My opinion of most libertarians holds true.
Most are just embaressed Republicans.

Why would libertarians ever vote for a Democrat?

Why would they vote for the party that's all about theocrats telling you what you can and can't do, as an individual? Do you think Libertarians want government to tell people what they can put into their bodies?

Where are retirees mentioned?
When someone retires they are taken off the books of the workforce. 10,000 Boomers reach retirement age every day. Boomers will be retiring for the next 20 years whether a Republican or Democrat is president, bur when a Republican is president suddenly CON$ will not complain about workers "falling off the books."

Interesting. Now that Paul is out of it your Bush colors come out.

My opinion of most libertarians holds true.
Most are just embaressed Republicans.

Why would they vote for the party that's all about theocrats telling you what you can and can't do, as an individual? Do you think Libertarians want government to tell people what they can put into their bodies?

Michelle "Don't Eat That" 0bama is a Republican?

Never knew that...

When someone retires they are taken off the books of the workforce. 10,000 Boomers reach retirement age every day. Boomers will be retiring for the next 20 years whether a Republican or Democrat is president, bur when a Republican is president suddenly CON$ will not complain about workers "falling off the books."

Doesn't mean that many retire because they reach the age.

Let's say that many retire monthly.

368,000 - 10,000 = 358,000 offf the rolls and still unemployed, yet not counted.

Isn't that what B.J. called arithmetic?

Last edited:
This is true, and yet no one cares.

Most people arent comparing Obama to Bush, and for good reason because it's a double edged sword. Bush was very disliked when he left office, telling voters Obama is worse than Bush hurts Obama, but reminds people that they really hated Bush and that Romney is on Bushes team.

"Independents are not informed." "People don't care, yet Obama's whole Presidency has been about blaming him."

Always nice when someone can assign me a position and then mock sed position.:rolleyes:

Michelle "Don't Eat That" 0bama is a Republican?

Never knew that...

You certainly pulled that inanity out your ass, didn't you? Do you think Libertarians are too fucking stupid to know the difference between good diet advice and scumbag conservatives trying to control what people do in their bedrooms?

Personally, I think Libertarians are delusional morons, who like to think they built and live in their own log cabin, are subsistence farmers, and never use a public resource. But only the puke paulites are trying to claim they have more in common with the GOP.

368,000 - 10,000 = 358,000 offf the rolls and still unemployed, yet not counted.

No, that's what is called "Fuzzy Math." That 368,000 is for the whole month August which has 31 days not one day in your "arithmetic." And even though not all who reach 65 will retire immediately, some will retire as early as 62 and many who didn't retire at 65 will retire after 65. Also some of those 368,000 will also be workers who have become disabled.

Yet Obama created more private sector jobs in 4 years than Bush created in 8. That's arithmetic too. What is Obama doing right?

Always nice when someone can assign me a position and then mock sed position.:rolleyes:

Employment Report
Views: 953 Posted By AmyNation
The undecided voter is the uninformed voter. They...

The undecided voter is the uninformed voter. They see 8.1 they dont see how you want to slice the pie, which is why tv ads and debates are important.[/QUOTE]

Did you not say that? The Independents are the bulk of undecided voters. So by your logic they are uninformed and need TV ads and debates to decide.

Employment Report
Views: 953 Posted By AmyNation
The undecided voter is the uninformed voter. They...

The undecided voter is the uninformed voter. They see 8.1 they dont see how you want to slice the pie, which is why tv ads and debates are important.

Did you not say that? The Independents are the bulk of undecided voters. So by your logic they are uninformed and need TV ads and debates to decide.[/QUOTE]

I disagree with your premise. I don't think most independents are still undecided.

No, that's what is called "Fuzzy Math." That 368,000 is for the whole month August which has 31 days not one day in your "arithmetic." And even though not all who reach 65 will retire immediately, some will retire as early as 62 and many who didn't retire at 65 will retire after 65. Also some of those 368,000 will also be workers who have become disabled.

Fuzzy math is what you're trying to use to defend Obama.

Since you brought it up, get the stats on how many out of the 368,00 fall into the categories you're trying to use to make a point.

Forum List

Back