Enemy China Controls Supply of Antibiotics

Tucker Carlson on what we can learn from the coronavirus pandemic
The United States needs to more self sufficient and start manufacturing the goods we need right here in the U.S.A. and cut our dependence on our enemies and other foreign lands. This includes foreign oil.
U.S. becomes a net oil exporter for the first time in 75 years
Current administration is working toward energy independence.
True. But antibiotics are useless for viruses. But we definitely will be buying American from now on.

Good things come from tragedy in seeing this glaring med issue.
Many people with viruses get secondary bacterial infections, particularly those hardest hit.
Bacterial Pneumonia and Pandemic Influenza Planning
Ok. The overuse of antibiotics over the years might be problematic. Anyway we have pharmacies already ramping up. F China.

The United States needs to more self sufficient and start manufacturing the goods we need right here in the U.S.A. and cut our dependence on our enemies and other foreign lands. This includes foreign oil.
True. But antibiotics are useless for viruses. But we definitely will be buying American from now on.

Wasn't Don bringing all that home? Why do "free marketeers" rely on communists so heavily again? Oh yeah, they don't want to hire americans, cuts into the profit margin growth to infinity. Don had 2 years with majorities in both houses. MAG Someday?

Being unable to quickly scale up mass RNA extractions is a bipartisan over time jr high level ball drop leaving the nation open to any emerging retroviral pandemic. Can't bomb the fock out of covid-19. Perhaps we should have reprioritized some of that funding that fuels our military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet while supporting 73% of the world's dictators.
Talk to the last 3 presidents about selling out to China. This one warned awhile back about this stuff. You do remember I'm sure.

Perhaps if we didn't waste the last 3 years on bogus investigations that horribly divided our country. Perhaps if these people weren't so consumed with jealousy and stupidity.

The impeachment dragged on to January. Just think what could have been if we did not have such hate filled hypocrites running around.

What you need are some coercive government regulations in order to interfere with the free flow of capital. Agreed.
Is paying a few pennies less for chinese-made products that important to you?
I'm not the one complaining about the free flow of capital.
Agreed

you are quite happy for America to be china’s bitch
American concentrated capital is, yeah, american workers are expensive. American consumers would rather have the cheaper price points than amneconomically stable society for all americans.
In the case of imports from china a penny saved costs trillions in our our economy and ultimately American lives

Many people with viruses get secondary bacterial infections, particularly those hardest hit.

~~~~~~
Then you would have to wonder why they did not take the precaution to be inoculated with PCV13 and PPSV23 vaccines.

Pneumococcal Disease | Vaccines - PCV13 and PPSV23 | CDC
https://www.cdc.gov/pneumococcal/vaccination.html
Sep 06, 2017 · Two vaccines used in the United States help protect against pneumococcal disease: Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV13) Pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (PPSV23) These vaccines are good at preventing severe pneumococcal disease, which often require treatment in the hospital and can be deadly. However, these vaccines will not prevent all infections.
Nothing is 100% effective.-
Clinical Question
How effective are pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccines in preventing pneumonia in adults?

Evidence-Based Answer
The 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (PPSV23; Pneumovax 23) decreases the relative risk of community-acquired pneumonia in adults by 13%. The risk is reduced by 28% in the population that includes adults older than 65 years, those with lung disease, and those living in a nursing home.
Effectiveness of Pneumococcal Vaccines
Usually the symptoms of vaccinated people are much less severe and need to be added to the equation and lesscomplications.

I'm also sure that present and past smokers deo not fare nearly as well.

~~~~~~
Then you would have to wonder why they did not take the precaution to be inoculated with PCV13 and PPSV23 vaccines.

Sep 06, 2017 · Two vaccines used in the United States help protect against pneumococcal disease: Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV13) Pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (PPSV23) These vaccines are good at preventing severe pneumococcal disease, which often require treatment in the hospital and can be deadly. However, these vaccines will not prevent all infections.
Clinical Question
How effective are pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccines in preventing pneumonia in adults?

Evidence-Based Answer
The 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (PPSV23; Pneumovax 23) decreases the relative risk of community-acquired pneumonia in adults by 13%. The risk is reduced by 28% in the population that includes adults older than 65 years, those with lung disease, and those living in a nursing home.
Usually the symptoms of vaccinated people are much less severe and need to be added to the equation and lesscomplications.

True. My point was that people can still get the associated pneumonia even if they have been vaccinated. It is not effective on everyone or every strain of pneumonia that crops up.

Um...antibiotics don't help with virus diseases.
There are other diseases that need treatment

Although antibiotics don't kill viruses, they are still very useful in treatment because many viral infections are accompanied by or follow by bacteria infections. In fact the bacterial infections can be more dangerous than the viral infection.

Um...antibiotics don't help with virus diseases.
There are other diseases that need treatment
If only returns and profit didn't take priority.

What you need are some coercive government regulations in order to interfere with the free flow of capital. Agreed.
Is paying a few pennies less for chinese-made products that important to you?
I'm not the one complaining about the free flow of capital.
Agreed

you are quite happy for America to be china’s bitch
American concentrated capital is, yeah, american workers are expensive. American consumers would rather have the cheaper price points than amneconomically stable society for all americans.
In the case of imports from china a penny saved costs trillions in our our economy and ultimately American lives
Have you had a word with concentrated capital? Wall Street?

Wasn't Don bringing all that home? Why do "free marketeers" rely on communists so heavily again? Oh yeah, they don't want to hire americans, cuts into the profit margin growth to infinity. Don had 2 years with majorities in both houses. MAG Someday?

Being unable to quickly scale up mass RNA extractions is a bipartisan over time jr high level ball drop leaving the nation open to any emerging retroviral pandemic. Can't bomb the fock out of covid-19. Perhaps we should have reprioritized some of that funding that fuels our military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet while supporting 73% of the world's dictators.
Talk to the last 3 presidents about selling out to China. This one warned awhile back about this stuff. You do remember I'm sure.

Perhaps if we didn't waste the last 3 years on bogus investigations that horribly divided our country. Perhaps if these people weren't so consumed with jealousy and stupidity.

The impeachment dragged on to January. Just think what could have been if we did not have such hate filled hypocrites running around.

Yes, it is all very bipartisan over time isn't it. That's rather the point. Still, Don had 2 years with majorities in both houses. Just like Obama did. An no one dealt with this.

~~~~~~

Clinical Question

Evidence-Based Answer

True. My point was that people can still get the associated pneumonia even if they have been vaccinated. It is not effective on everyone or every strain of pneumonia that crops up.
I think the flu vaccine is only 45% effective at best. Hit or miss as anything. Thanks for your input.

Yes, it is all very bipartisan over time isn't it. That's rather the point. Still, Don had 2 years with majorities in both houses. Just like Obama did. An no one dealt with this.
Lol. Your handle cracks me up every time I look at it.

Let's face it. Man is more of a reactionary creature rather than a preventive one. All of us more or less to a degree.

Let's face it. Man is more of a reactionary creature rather than a preventive one. All of us more or less to a degree.

And every power structure known to humankind has always leveraged it to the aristocracy's ends.

..we fked up DECADES ago..we should've protected our jobs
..we are double fking oursleves because we let MANY foreigners in for jobs...many Chinese work in the US ..MANY Asians...my company with around 40 workers, has about 20% % Asian workers ....we just had a Palestinian worker who left and guess who replaced him???!! a South Korean !!!!

Have you raised your concerns about the lack of white racial purity at your company with the HR department? I’m sure they would be willing to address your problem. It must be traumatic for you to work under such conditions.

..we are double fking oursleves because we let MANY foreigners in for jobs...many Chinese work in the US ..MANY Asians...my company with around 40 workers, has about 20% % Asian workers ....we just had a Palestinian worker who left and guess who replaced him???!! a South Korean !!!!

Have you raised your concerns about the lack of white racial purity at your company with the HR department? I’m sure they would be willing to address your problem. It must be traumatic for you to work under such conditions.
...another dumbass response from you
..plain and simple--we are fking ourselves---of course you don't respond to that--you just babble crap like you usually do

Did you take your frustration up with management??

Or is simply being upset at the Asians satisfactory enough?
hahahhaha--you fked up big time and prove you are a dumbass
1. I've posted MANY times on USMB how I admire Asians and think their culture is superior to whites/etc
2. I'm not frustrated at all genius---I'm still getting paid to work -hahhahahahah
3. and they hired some African--who could barely speak English--he couldn't get things right..then that idiot was upset he wasn't making more
4. the Asians work harder/better than the blacks ....but the US [ including YOU if you are American ] are getting fked ...you're getting fked and don't even know it = you ARE a dumbass

Last edited:
Did you take your frustration up with management??

Or is simply being upset at the Asians satisfactory enough?
..you prove yourself to be a jackass/etc..here I am, discussing civilly/etc and bring up a valid point ...then you immediately be a jackass
why can't you people discuss civilly ???

..plain and simple--we are fking ourselves---.

Because of those scary people who don’t look exactly like you?

And every power structure known to humankind has always leveraged it to the aristocracy's ends.
What "aristocracy" exist today of the global power players? Oh, yes, our enemies, Russia and China. Putin rule, and communist party rule.

Forum List

Back