🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Enough is Enough Already!!!!

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
You’ve been given three weeks to protest, riot, loot, and generally act like a bunch of lawless animals.

You’ve gotten your 15 seconds of fame on tv and your new crockpot, Nike’s, flatscreen tv and/or whatever else you stole.

You’ve been allowed to disrespect, abuse, and disrupt the police, the Government, and the law abiding citizens of this country.

It’s time for this to END. Whether by you folks going home and returning to civil society or by armed destruction of your events and especially the insurrection isn’t area of CHAZ in Seattle, WA. If the Government will not force this issue, it’s time for armed citizens to band together and do so.

You’ve all gotten your 15 minutes of fame... now let’s see if you’re willing to BLEED for your cause!!!!!

Last edited:
You’ve been given three weeks to protest, riot, loot, and generally act like a bunch of lawless animals.

You’ve gotten your 15 seconds of fame on tv and your new crockpot, Nike’s, flatscreen tv and/or whatever else you stole.

You’ve been allowed to disrespect, abuse, and disrupt the police, the Government, and the law abiding citizens of this country.

It’s time for this to END. Whether by you folks going home and returning to civil society or by armed destruction of your events and especially the insurrection isn’t area of CHAZ in Seattle, WA. If the Government will not force this issue, it’s time for armed citizens to band together and do so.

You’ve allgotten your 15 minutes of fame... now let’s see if you’re willing to BLEED for your cause!!!!!

You don't coddle looters, arsonists, and rapists; you shoot them.

You’ve allgotten your 15 minutes of fame... now let’s see if you’re willing to BLEED for your cause!!!!!
It's never enough for the left....They'll be back for more, and you will acquiesce to their demands or be shouted down and shamed out of the room.

LOL......you get your gun and go confront them. I say for you to go for it.

Why would I go to another state to do that? If the rioters attempt it in Yorba Linda, I may do just that. Of course our laws protect criminals, rapists, arsonists, etc. and savage the law abiding. So there would be that aspect.

Not going to end until there is some assurance that things are not going back to "normal". Going to be a heavy lift for those who watch the brutality videos with glee.

It's never enough for the left....They'll be back for more, and you will acquiesce to their demands or be shouted down and shamed out of the room.

I will not acquiesce to their demands and I’ve made it well known to my elected officials that they better not either.

I have no shame for who I am and what I believe, so they’ll be a long time trying to get me to change my mind on anything.

I will not acquiesce to their demands and I’ve made it well known to my elected officials that they better not either.

I have no shame for who I am and what I believe, so they’ll be a long time trying to get me to change my mind on anything.
TAKE A KNEE, PEASANT! :wink_2:

Not going to end until there is some assurance that things are not going back to "normal". Going to be a heavy lift for those who watch the brutality videos with glee.

I agree we shouldn’t go back to normal. I’m all for serious changes to fully punish criminals immediately and without the waste of our legal system.

It's going to end when the Democrat Media Complex stops pimping it and when the leftist elite stop funding it.
If that's what you think then you still have not listened.

It's going to end when the Democrat Media Complex stops pimping it and when the leftist elite stop funding it.

Neither of those things will ever happen unless Conservatives truly take over the nation completely.

If that's what you think then you still have not listened.
Aww, you idiots just spew bs after bs all day long. IMO, you scum are in for a bad ending and if I'm wrong them I don't care anymore, come get us scumbag.

Most of the burning is in liberal Blue Cities.......run by DNC politicians pouring gas on the fire...............

I no longer care if they burn themselves to the ground..........

There are no more Fucks to give.

I think much of it will end when the Dems realize all this shit is hurting their chances in November. So many Americans realize we have a problem with bad cops want a fair and more equitable system, but are turned off by the violence and destruction of all these riots, burning, and looting. And most of it is hurting the minority communities, so they can't be too thrilled with what's going on either. On top of that, I doubt many of them want to defund the police or worse, disband them. They don't need fewer or no police, they need better police. Reform? Certainly. Consequences for misconduct? Yes. But here's a thought, why don't you vote the people who are not doing that OUT OF OFFICE?

Forum List

Back