Enough with the gun issues Democrats.

No. Reasonable gun regulation can cut down on shootings though.
Tell us what reasonable gun regulation is. I won't hold my breath,

Universal background checks would be a good start. No. It won't stop all shootings, but it will make it harder for bad guys to get guns, and that is a good thing. It would be nice if the NRA would back off and let their owned congressmen stop people on the No-Fly-List from buying guns too.

Just how exactly will a Universal Background check make a bad guy unable to get a gun? They are, by definition, Bad, they really don't care if you pass another regulation or not.

So the regulation that prevents most from buying fully auto weapons had no effect on bad guys having fully auto weapons because they are, by definition, Bad, right? Oh wait.

You'll have to present evidence of a bad guy wanting a full auto before that can be discussed.

Don't be silly.

Like banning guns did in Mexico and the UK, amirite? :5_1_12024:

No. You're not right.

Oh, but I am. :)

Oh my god. Are you gonna join that 2guy idiot, and claim that England gun crime is as bad or worse than it is here? I thought you were smart enough to see that for the bullshit that it is.

The crime rate in England is higher than much of America.

No it's not. We have thousands of gun related deaths, and they have a few dozen. They have such small numbers till just a few will kick their percentages up pretty quick, but the bottom line is our gun related death rate is drastically higher than theirs. Use your brain instead of parroting more crazy talking points.

Criminals in Britain didn't murder as many people when they were allowed to own guns and after they banned and confiscated guns, their gun crime and murder rates went up.....their gun crime rates are still going up, their gun murder rates leveled off, but didn't go below where they were before they banned guns....

Nothing you posted is accurate....Britain is more violent than the United States......

Work on getting a laws to randomly check troubled teens for mental stability.
Why do the NRA, gun industry, and super fans refuse to self regulate? Instead the lobby and seedy fandom runs the whole thing off a cliff. I'll say again like I often do, if urban gun violence and the mass shootings weren't so prevalent, we wouldn't care. But here we are. If it weren't for some moderates and the left, these loons would be running around with fully auto death machines taking 100s of lives at a time instead of 10s.

Mass shootings aren't prevalent, they just get coverage because the anti gunners in the media want to ban guns.....and what about Americans using guns to stop crime...

According to the CDC, 2.4 million times a year....gun murder? 11,004 in 2016...can you tell which number is bigger?

The worst mass shooting didn't beat a muslim in a rental truck.....58 in Vegas shooting, 86 in the rental truck murder in Nice, France.

And I suppose you think banning guns will stop shootings. Those who think that, are insane.

Universal background checks would be a good start. No. It won't stop all shootings, but it will make it harder for bad guys to get guns, and that is a good thing. It would be nice if the NRA would back off and let their owned congressmen stop people on the No-Fly-List from buying guns too.

Just how exactly will a Universal Background check make a bad guy unable to get a gun? They are, by definition, Bad, they really don't care if you pass another regulation or not.

So the regulation that prevents most from buying fully auto weapons had no effect on bad guys having fully auto weapons because they are, by definition, Bad, right? Oh wait.

Bulldog, you are dealing with a person that openly admits that he wants to break up the United States of America. He says it's failed and can never be fixed. Plus, he contributes to an organization funded by the Koch Brothers that is working to those ends. What you are seeing is Chaosism. It keeps things in turmoil hoping that no one will actually make things work again. Usually, there is means to the methods. Usually if the Chaos factor wins then they get to be the rulers. Guess what, some of them are already in office today. Luckily, once they get into office they get the drink of power and abandon this. But who knows.

So you are actually wasting your time arguing with an enemy of the state.

Why do the loons keep puking out back ground checks? They already do back ground checks.

Yes, some background checks are done, but only for licensed dealers.

Wrong, the majority of all guns are purchased with background checks.....and selling private property does not require a background check....

And, of course, the criminals use straw buyers who can pass any background check, and mass shooters can already pass any background check....

So what is your fascination with background checks?

No. You're not right.

Oh, but I am. :)

Oh my god. Are you gonna join that 2guy idiot, and claim that England gun crime is as bad or worse than it is here? I thought you were smart enough to see that for the bullshit that it is.

The crime rate in England is higher than much of America.

No it's not. We have thousands of gun related deaths, and they have a few dozen. They have such small numbers till just a few will kick their percentages up pretty quick, but the bottom line is our gun related death rate is drastically higher than theirs. Use your brain instead of parroting more crazy talking points.

Criminals in Britain didn't murder as many people when they were allowed to own guns and after they banned and confiscated guns, their gun crime and murder rates went up.....their gun crime rates are still going up, their gun murder rates leveled off, but didn't go below where they were before they banned guns....

Nothing you posted is accurate....Britain is more violent than the United States......

Population didn't get smaller either. More people, more crime. England has a handfull of gun related deaths. We have several thousand in the same time frame. We should do what they are doing.

Bulldog, you are dealing with a person that openly admits that he wants to break up the United States of America. He says it's failed and can never be fixed. Plus, he contributes to an organization funded by the Koch Brothers that is working to those ends. What you are seeing is Chaosism. It keeps things in turmoil hoping that no one will actually make things work again. Usually, there is means to the methods. Usually if the Chaos factor wins then they get to be the rulers. Guess what, some of them are already in office today. Luckily, once they get into office they get the drink of power and abandon this. But who knows.

You talking to me?

Or you been listening to those voices in your head again? Maybe it's the gerbil in your pocket making that racket?

Why do the NRA, gun industry, and super fans refuse to self regulate? Instead the lobby and seedy fandom runs the whole thing off a cliff. I'll say again like I often do, if urban gun violence and the mass shootings weren't so prevalent, we wouldn't care. But here we are. If it weren't for some moderates and the left, these loons would be running around with fully auto death machines taking 100s of lives at a time instead of 10s.

Mass shootings aren't prevalent, they just get coverage because the anti gunners in the media want to ban guns.....and what about Americans using guns to stop crime...

According to the CDC, 2.4 million times a year....gun murder? 11,004 in 2016...can you tell which number is bigger?

The worst mass shooting didn't beat a muslim in a rental truck.....58 in Vegas shooting, 86 in the rental truck murder in Nice, France.

Has an armed civilian ever stopped a mass shooting in the US?

You'll have to present evidence of a bad guy wanting a full auto before that can be discussed.

Don't be silly.

You got nothing? Didn't think so. You know that they exist, right? Why don't they get used.

It's a mystery, ain't it?

Yes, Texas church shooting

'Hero' exchanged fire with gunman, then helped chase him down - CNN

I'm not arguing with the fool. He doesn't have the capacity to do that. I'm laughing at him.

Why do the loons keep puking out back ground checks? They already do back ground checks.

Wrong, the majority of all guns are purchased with background checks.....and selling private property does not require a background check....

And, of course, the criminals use straw buyers who can pass any background check, and mass shooters can already pass any background check....

Yadda, yadda, yadda. You have no idea how many guns are sold without background checks. There are no records, and there is no way to know.

I'm not arguing with the fool. He doesn't have the capacity to do that. I'm laughing at him.

Calling yourself a fool will do nothing for your ego BD.

Yadda, yadda, yadda. You have no idea how many guns are sold without background checks. There are no records, and there is no way to know.

Equally, neither do you, yet you appear all freaked out about an unknown?

Why?

Don't be silly.

You got nothing? Didn't think so. You know that they exist, right? Why don't they get used.

Yes, they exist. Why do you think BAD guys don't use them?

The shooter was already outside the church before the guy showed up. He did chase him, and might have been the reason the shooter shot himself, but he didn't stop the church shooting. It was already over.

From your link
upload_2018-4-30_9-56-7.png

The shooter was already outside the church before the guy showed up. He did chase him, and might have been the reason the shooter shot himself, but he didn't stop the church shooting. It was already over.

From your link
View attachment 190774

What the hell would make even the biggest simpleton think that, just because he left the chuch he was no longer a danger? This HERO drew fire and possible saved many others from the maniac.

Good Lord.

Don't be silly.

Yes, they exist. Why do you think BAD guys don't use them?

Interview them and get back to me.

Equally, neither do you, yet you appear all freaked out about an unknown?

Why?

You display perfect gun nut logic. The claim was made that the majority of all guns are purchased with background checks. How can that determination be made when there is no indication of how many are bought without background checks?

Forum List

Back