Envy...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Who gives a shit about Donald Trump's taxes? You really can't learn much from taxes…

• Banned
Who gives a shit about Donald Trump's taxes? You really can't learn much from taxes…
Agree on your first point and disagree wholeheartedly on your second.
I spend hell of a lot more on my accountant fees than I do on taxes to avoid paying taxes. Solely on principle…

Last edited:
I thought this thread was going to be about the 7 Deadlies:

Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Envy
Wrath
Pride
Lust

Nixon didn't want to show his taxes either..:coffee: and of coarse he lied on his taxes..

Nixon buckled to public pressure in December 1973 and released five years of tax documents. He also asked a congressional committee to review, among other things, his gift of the papers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/06/...tion=keypress&region=FixedLeft&pgtype=article

Obama's appointee Gietner to head of the IRS did not pay his taxes either, nor did about half of Obama's appointees to various cabinet positions in government.

the left is concerned about Trump being involved with foreign investments, hmm? Uhm,,,what about Bill and Hillary?

Last I looked Bill and Hillary aren't our President. If they were everyone would give a shit.
You see that's the problem with your righties, you live in the past.

Forum List

Back