EOTech Optics

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
Anyone have any experience with them? I just recently purchased a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 with the EOTech holographic.

I have only tested it with a few clips as I was pressed for time, but it seemed that the optic needed to be sighted in a bit better, but I couldn't find any adjustment for it.

suggestions?

BTW...eye candy...

512-Black-Left-Front.png

EOTech Holographic Weapon Sight - Model 552 A.65 | Bass Pro Shops

The new toy..This is the gun I just purchased, but it is NOT my gun. Image taken from the internet.

Shot-5.jpg

I have not used an EoTech, but I have a cheaper version mounted on my 10/22. Give me that rifle, a bunch of cans, a brick of ammo and an afternoon to play. Most fun you can have with your clothes on.

I have not used an EoTech, but I have a cheaper version mounted on my 10/22. Give me that rifle, a bunch of cans, a brick of ammo and an afternoon to play. Most fun you can have with your clothes on.
Sounds like fun. If you're ever in My neck of the woods, just give a shout out and we'll do that.

Sounds like fun. If you're ever in My neck of the woods, just give a shout out and we'll do that.

I live in Atlanta now, so I get to shoot less. But I am always up for pulling the trigger on some targets or cans.

I've used them in the past but I have settled on this...The Leupold VX-R.

jbUbl6w.jpg

Forum List

Back