EPA set to cut nearly 50% of staff in President Trump's first term

Trump is turning the EPA into a self-correcting problem. :laugh:

Now do the same with the FDA, the DOE, the BATF,and the IRS.

The Epa is a victim of its own success .

Only reason Cons hate them is because they stand in the way of Big biz from literally destroying our country .

Only reason Cons hate them is because they stand in the way of Big biz from literally destroying our country .

Exactly! They've successfully damaged our economy long enough.

They’ve cleaned up the enviornment . Dramatically over the last 40 years .

Love the mud diving at the end of the video starting at 2:40. Hope it's mud. It looks exactly like this:

atovegan_poplar_pig6.jpg

Come on. We can see why they hate the EPA. It's as obvious as pigsh!t on a hog.

They’ve cleaned up the enviornment . Dramatically over the last 40 years .

95% of it was done in the first 10 years. Everything after that was overkill. All it did was drive up the cost of goods and services without producing any noticable improvement in the environment.

Obama did a bang up job with Deepwater horizon and Flint Michigan happening.........

Timmy do you know what a neoliberal is?

Obama did a bang up job with Deepwater horizon and Flint Michigan happening.........

Timmy do you know what a neoliberal is?
Please explain to everyone why u want corporate polluters to run wild
.... because that’s exactly what’s going to happen by cutting the EPA budget an obscene amount.
You Trumpanzees are fucking crazy.
You advocate against your own planet.

Last edited:
A little history lesson for that imbecile Buckeye who wants to cut the Endowment for the Arts....

When Winston Churchill was asked to cut funding to the arts in order to support the war effort in World War II, he responded “Then what would we be fighting for?”

stupid shit RW's want to cut anything they arent smart enough to understand, it makes their life simple.

A little history lesson for that imbecile Buckeye who wants to cut the Endowment for the Arts....

When Winston Churchill was asked to cut funding to the arts in order to support the war effort in World War II, he responded “Then what would we be fighting for?”

clever-----but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do

Since you probably never went to a museum or a classical concert in your deplorable life I can see you wanting to cut the National Endowment for the arts.
I bet I have done both of those way more than your dumb ass. I want to kill the National Endowment. It breeds nothing but talentless hacks with no marketable skills or ambition. Any artist or musician with any real talent will survive on his or her talent. If "art" is truely valuable, people will pay for it. I have seen countless piles of shit, sometimes literal shit, passed off as art. Some no-talent, brain-dead druggie hack was able tp display said excriment and survive because government took money from a productive citizen. Without the endowment, those without talent, who are better suited to flip burgers, will finally come to grips with their lack of talent.

Fuck you....let em go an SHRINK the government....I'm all for it.. Kill the National endowment of the arts too.
Since you probably never went to a museum or a classical concert in your deplorable life I can see you wanting to cut the National Endowment for the arts.
Yeah all those kids in debt, that will probably never pay their college loan off, but they have a useless liberal arts degree. All the while asking me if I want to have fries with that.

Forum List

Back