Epic Smack Down Of Megyn Kelly By Newt Gingrich

72691272.jpg

Wow. Gingrich completely fell apart in that interview. He devolved into a five year old. "Billy did it, too!"

The man is a walking bag of hypocrisy. He impeached Billy over a blowjob, while he himself was committing adultery.

bullshit, he took the partisan bitch apart for her hypocrisy and lies.
Kelly is equally tough and critical on Trump and Hillary. That doesn't make her partisan
The misogynist attacks on her by Drumpfsters does nothing but prove her point about Drumpf.

Newt Gingrich, who impeached a President over a blowjob, just accused someone ELSE of being obsessed with sex!

What a basket case.
Liberals are obsessed with sex. It's in every single one of their election year platforms.

Newt Gingrich, who impeached a President over a blowjob, just accused someone ELSE of being obsessed with sex!

What a basket case.
Liberals are obsessed with sex. It's in every single one of their election year platforms.
Aren't we all? it's a Freud thing

But this issue isn't about sex... its about assault. Big difference

This is fantastic. FINALLY somebody put that partisan bitch in her place. Newt, you ARE the man!

Typical arrogant know it all kuuunt.

Thank you for showing yourself as the model Drumpfster. Women everywhere are becoming wise to your ilk.

Well, I would joyfully shit on every left wing woman out there.

Joyfully.

Of course you would...and what were once GOP women voters are taking note.

Maddow is beating her in the ratings and once the election is over and her contract is up I hope one of two things happen.

1. Hannity gets moved into her time slot
2. She goes to another propaganda network that is more in line with her views.

I cannot handle talking heads/comentators that call themselves journalists when everyone and their mother knows its BS. Shit just come out and say you don't like Trump, you'll never vote for him, and carry on. I can respect that. Do what Hannity has done. He makes no bones about it, he likes and is supporting Trump. He doesn't claim to be anything other than what he is....a commentator.
She was moved into Hannity's time slot.

She most certainly has made a name for herself....as her own woman....NOT just another good looking blonde talking head.

What a basket case.

Not to commie dems in this country.

Otherwise, they'd be more upset about this:

Hillary Clinton LAUGHS as she recalls how she helped 'child rapist' walk free | Daily Mail Online

Or this:

".. [Hillary] hired this fleet of detectives to go around examining all of the women who had been identified with Clinton. Not for the purpose of divorcing Clinton. Not for the purpose of getting him to stop, but for the purpose of developing blackmail material on these woman to cow them into silence that had a Nixonian quality to it that I hold against her, and I continue to.”

Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ Bill Clinton accusers

This is fantastic. FINALLY somebody put that partisan bitch in her place. Newt, you ARE the man!

And Trump won all 3 debates

And is winning in the Polls

And has the endorsement of "almost everyone"

And was against the War in Iraq

And he has the Best Temperament

And no one has more respect for women than he does......

She's a partisan hack, and a mole besides.
Prove it. She goes after Hillary just as hard... she did last night right after the Newt interview. She was way more aggressive, about the email controversy than she was when talking about Trump. How do you explain that?

That interview with Newt proves it.

I don't mess with trying to "prove" reality to people who refuse to acknowledge it. If you reject reality, no amount of "proof" will bring acknowledgement from you.
You completely ignored my comment about the next segment she had that discussed Hillary's emails to Obama. Care to explain her hostility towards Hillary?

Hillary was busted breaking the law.
Trump wasn't.

Get it? No?
So...where are her indictments? Her convictions?

What a basket case.

Hillary Clinton LAUGHS as she recalls how she helped 'child rapist' walk free | Daily Mail Online

Or this:

".. [Hillary] hired this fleet of detectives to go around examining all of the women who had been identified with Clinton. Not for the purpose of divorcing Clinton. Not for the purpose of getting him to stop, but for the purpose of developing blackmail material on these woman to cow them into silence that had a Nixonian quality to it that I hold against her, and I continue to.”

You still avoiding my previous question? How about you respond or take back your meg Kelly partisan comment so we can move on

What a basket case.

Or this:

You still avoiding my previous question? How about you respond or take back your meg Kelly partisan comment so we can move on

I already responded to it. Of course, you are denying reality again.
And as I said, I don't waste time trying to "prove" reality to people who are in denial.

Mrs. Newt kicked the crap out of Mr, Newt when he got home.

She told him, "That crap don't happen no more here, or you don't get to go here no more."

This Kelly person is a colossal retard. It didn't take much to beat her.

What a basket case.

Or this:

I already responded to it. Of course, you are denying reality again.
And as I said, I don't waste time trying to "prove" reality to people who are in denial.
You have not said one word about her attack on Clinton after the Newt interview. It directly contradicts your partisan comment

Forum List

Back