Eric Cantor lost his seat

Remember when Cantor said disaster victims should pay to be rescued? Then his district was hit with an earthquake and then a hurricane. He suddenly sang a different tune. I wonder if that cost him. Other than immigration.

Cantor wanted to work with liberal obama and the people said no way!!! No way!!!

Wonderful news. Apparently Brat supports ending NSA bulk collection of data, which is great. Can't confirm since his site seems to be down, but what a great day even if Brat loses the general.

this just shows that the Republican party DOES what everyone, other then democrats, say we should do. NOT just support the incumbent but vote their fool asses out. I doubt you will see much of the same coming from the democrat side.

All hail the Tea Party long live the Republican party.

this just shows that the Republican party DOES what everyone, other then democrats, say we should do. NOT just support the incumbent but vote their fool asses out. I doubt you will see much of the same coming from the democrat side.

All hail the Tea Party long live the Republican party.

Sir? What do we do with all these bodiless asses?

Amnesty is dead but we need to pack up all those kids and send them home. They are here depending on amnesty.

LIbs are happy because he was the point-guy for a lot of the more unpopular stuff the GOP tried to do.

And Cons are happy because he pushed immigration reform, which will probably doom immigration reform.

No great love for Cantor, but I can't see this as a good thing.

See it as an interesting thing as the TPM is not yet dead along with the GOP civil war.

Forum List

Back