Eric Cantor lost his seat

LIbs are happy because he was the point-guy for a lot of the more unpopular stuff the GOP tried to do.

And Cons are happy because he pushed immigration reform, which will probably doom immigration reform.

No great love for Cantor, but I can't see this as a good thing.
Yep.

Amnesty isn't the vote getter he thought it would be. He was warned. He just didn't believe it.

It's bigger than that. I have said many times on this board that the GOP is eating its own. Proof from Virginia tonight.

Two years ago no one would believe this would have happened to him. He was poised to take over Boehner's seat.
Yep, he's totally left flat-footed.

lol, the most arrogant shit in the GOP gets the surprise of his life.

Paul Ryan is in the bathroom now, with the door shut and the water running. I don't need to go into anymore detail than that.
Yep, filthing in this pants, to put it nicely.

:lol:

Just announced on TV -
Couldn't happen to a better man! And this is just the tip of the iceberg on the rest of Republicans that will have them falling like dominoes in the big elections and especially in 2016!
Yep.

This is a BIG, BIG, BIG political shake-up. NOBODY saw this coming. The Presses have stopped, all stations are covering this and what it means for the GOP.

Now it will be the Dem vs. the Tea Party guy.

WoooHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Cantor-v-Dave.jpg

Who does Brat put first - America or himself?

LIbs are happy because he was the point-guy for a lot of the more unpopular stuff the GOP tried to do.

And Cons are happy because he pushed immigration reform, which will probably doom immigration reform.

See it as an interesting thing as the TPM is not yet dead along with the GOP civil war.

depends how many more are killed in attacks against police...

See it as an interesting thing as the TPM is not yet dead along with the GOP civil war.

The 19th century is coming back. :( Unregulated capitlism and a huge class divide is what these people want.

Yep.

It's bigger than that. I have said many times on this board that the GOP is eating its own. Proof from Virginia tonight.

Two years ago no one would believe this would have happened to him. He was poised to take over Boehner's seat.
Yep, he's totally left flat-footed.

Yep, filthing in this pants, to put it nicely.

:lol:

Just announced on TV -
Couldn't happen to a better man! And this is just the tip of the iceberg on the rest of Republicans that will have them falling like dominoes in the big elections and especially in 2016!
Yep.

This is a BIG, BIG, BIG political shake-up. NOBODY saw this coming. The Presses have stopped, all stations are covering this and what it means for the GOP.

Now it will be the Dem vs. the Tea Party guy.

WoooHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I hope the democrat is pro-science, infastructure, r&d and education! So I can root for him!

China will lead in tech and infastructure from now on. Thanks a lot taliban party!!!

Do you really think that uneducated mexicans and Guatamalan illegals are the way to tech and infrastructure superiority?

And these little progressive retards are celebrating a victory bt the more conservative tea party candidate..... You cant make this shit up....

Witless imbeciles

Eric Cantor was just upset by up and comer David Brat in the Virginia Primary. The issue that cost Cantor was Amnesty. More news as I get it.
Templar posted: "Bye Bye Eric Cantor!" To which one would need to add ... And don't let the door hit you on the rear as you leave the House! Good riddance!

China will lead in tech and infastructure from now on. Thanks a lot taliban party!!!

Do you really think that uneducated mexicans and Guatamalan illegals are the way to tech and infrastructure superiority?

Good luck in deporting 20 million illegals back home. Maybe it is harder and puts stress on the system, but good luck with your plans.

Forum List

Back