Eric Cantor lost his seat

I'm sure we'll be hearing more about Brat's teabagger baggage. I like to hear an educated man sound like a neanderthal.

He's an economics professor. Try again.

So he'll understand that
1. We can't allow businesses to kill all the competition.
2. We must invest in our schools, infrastructure and making things.
3. He understands the advantages of trading with other nations.

Sounds like someone that probably just played the effin tea party as fools.

Brat is an economics professor at Randolph Macon. He was out spent 25-1. His Democrat opponent is also a professor at Randolph Macon.
The FOXNEWS stopped all the presses, so Bill-O's show was pre-emptied to analyze this WHOPPING DEFEAT of the RW Establishment.

If you believe and honor Mehgan's analysis, she's attributing it the tons and tons of FREE airtime he got from RW radio like Laura Ingraham, Levine, et. al.

My simple analysis is that this is what happens when you simply seek to rile up your base. They Frankenstein your A$$!!!!

LOL!!!

He'll be mainstream soon. Whether he wins in November or not, I hope this WASN'T crossover voting.

Brat obviously won on the immigration issue....Americans DON'T WANT AMNESTY.....no matter how hard libs and rinos say we need it...

this was a kick in the teeth to the Chamber of Commerce and all those 'cheap-labor' Rinos...

Thinking about it, this is actually great news for Eric Cantor. He can turn around and make a fortune selling his access to the highest bidder.

Look for Cantor to switch parties and Democrats to run him as their "moderate" candidate.

So because he chose not to strip science, infastructure, education and r&d investment. Well, he's just bad. Do you people even consider the bs you're spouting? How is killing this good for America?

I am for wasteful spending being slashed...But this isn't it.

Look for Cantor to switch parties and Democrats to run him as their "moderate" candidate.

Well, he DOES LOOK LIKE a young Charlie Chris.... fell out of the same mold!

s-CHARLIE-CRIST-CANTOR-large.jpg

I'm sure we'll be hearing more about Brat's teabagger baggage. I like to hear an educated man sound like a neanderthal.

He's an economics professor. Try again.

So he'll understand that
1. We can't allow businesses to kill all the competition.
2. We must invest in our schools, infrastructure and making things.
3. He understands the advantages of trading with other nations.

Sounds like someone that probably just played the effin tea party as fools.

I thought the stimulus was for infrastructure? Remove the federal government and unions from education. Abolish the IRS, repeal obungocare, etc.

So because he chose not to strip science, infastructure, education and r&d investment. Well, he's just bad. Do you people even consider the bs you're spouting? How is killing this good for America?

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps other people focus on other issues besides the ones you're always going on about, and that, perhaps, your issues aren't even a factor in their reasoning?

China will lead in tech and infastructure from now on. Thanks a lot taliban party!!!

Do you really think that uneducated mexicans and Guatamalan illegals are the way to tech and infrastructure superiority?

Says someone who washes dirty dogs for a living.

Hell, you can't even write what you hate.

Its Mexicans and Guatemalan and they're probably bi-lingual.

I don't wash dirty dogs for a living! I did when I got so I hated people, especially liberals, so badly I had to close my law practice. Now I'm quite comfortable as an international law consultant.

Dogs are so much better than liberals. They are honest where liberals lie. My poodle would be a better president than the pond scum we have. The best use for liberals is to give dogs exercise in chasing them to ground.

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps other people focus on other issues besides the ones you're always going on about, and that, perhaps, your issues aren't even a factor in their reasoning?

sadly, quite likely. These people care more about social issues instead of seeing America remain number one.

Forum List

Back