Eric Cantor lost his seat

I'm sure we'll be hearing more about Brat's teabagger baggage. I like to hear an educated man sound like a neanderthal.

He's an economics professor. Try again.

So he'll understand that
1. We can't allow businesses to kill all the competition.
2. We must invest in our schools, infrastructure and making things.
3. He understands the advantages of trading with other nations.

Sounds like someone that probably just played the effin tea party as fools.

Electing new guys like Brat, who have never held office, and will not have any seniority may not be best for the party. But, if they want to go farther right, that is their decision to make.

Look for Cantor to switch parties and Democrats to run him as their "moderate" candidate.

So because he chose not to strip science, infastructure, education and r&d investment. Well, he's just bad. Do you people even consider the bs you're spouting? How is killing this good for America?

I am for wasteful spending being slashed...But this isn't it.

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps other people focus on other issues besides the ones you're always going on about, and that, perhaps, your issues aren't even a factor in their reasoning?

What cost Cantor was his stand on Wetbacks. America HAS HAD ENOUGH of this Mexican crap.

I warned all of you, both left and right, that the TEA party would be back. Mister and Mrs America are FED UP with this crap.

This is only the beginning. Watch and see. Leftist Nazis - your time is over. Wishy Washy Republicans - you'd better learn from this or YOU will be next.

So he'll understand that

I thought the stimulus was for infrastructure? Remove the federal government and unions from education. Abolish the IRS, repeal obungocare, etc.

Let's just say that the idiot running this country spent very little of the stimulus on important stuff like Infastructure, etc. Sicking.

LIbs are happy because he was the point-guy for a lot of the more unpopular stuff the GOP tried to do.

And Cons are happy because he pushed immigration reform, which will probably doom immigration reform.

No great love for Cantor, but I can't see this as a good thing.

It means the voters are angry.......

And that is a good thing.

But a very bad thing for Democrats and any establishment Republicans that have been letting the Dems take us to the cleaners.

Not really. It's R+10

Well Democrats just swept the Virginia state elections.

And..they are now looking for a candidate to go up against this tea bagger.

Should be interesting.

I hope they can field a moderate that can state just how dangerous this dude is. How dangerous he is for our nation remaining a first world country with the best infastructure, science and education. We have fallen enough...The tea party is taking us in the wrong direction.

Do you even know anything about him? Can you explain how a professor can be described as anti education?

libs are happy because he was the point-guy for a lot of the more unpopular stuff the gop tried to do.

And cons are happy because he pushed immigration reform, which will probably doom immigration reform.

No great love for cantor, but i can't see this as a good thing.

it means the voters are angry.......

But a very bad thing for democrats and any establishment republicans that have been letting the dems take us to the cleaners.

bingo!!!

LIbs are happy because he was the point-guy for a lot of the more unpopular stuff the GOP tried to do.

And Cons are happy because he pushed immigration reform, which will probably doom immigration reform.

No great love for Cantor, but I can't see this as a good thing.

It means the voters are angry.......

But a very bad thing for Democrats and any establishment Republicans that have been letting the Dems take us to the cleaners.

no. it means the 10 wing nuts who came out to vote in the off year GOP primary are in a faux rage.

:cool:

Do you really think that uneducated mexicans and Guatamalan illegals are the way to tech and infrastructure superiority?

Says someone who washes dirty dogs for a living.

Hell, you can't even write what you hate.

Its Mexicans and Guatemalan and they're probably bi-lingual.

I don't wash dirty dogs for a living! I did when I got so I hated people, especially liberals, so badly I had to close my law practice. Now I'm quite comfortable as an international law consultant.

Dogs are so much better than liberals. They are honest where liberals lie. My poodle would be a better president than the pond scum we have. The best use for liberals is to give dogs exercise in chasing them to ground.

How can you be so ignorant about what you say you do for a living?

Yer a hoot.

Brutal blow for Republicans

They have drawn a line in the sand on immigration reform

It will doom the party nationally

Well Democrats just swept the Virginia state elections.

And..they are now looking for a candidate to go up against this tea bagger.

Should be interesting.

I hope they can field a moderate that can state just how dangerous this dude is. How dangerous he is for our nation remaining a first world country with the best infastructure, science and education. We have fallen enough...The tea party is taking us in the wrong direction.

Do you even know anything about him? Can you explain how a professor can be described as anti education?

And it begins with the Nazis. He's simply not "Academic" enough. Hell, we have a pseudo-intellectual as president and you see where THAT has gotten us....

Small College Professor who teaches the truth. The left will attempt to crucify him, no doubt.

Amnesty - that's too easy.

A lot of Repubs have been for amnesty, including Jeb Bush.

Are ya'll saying Bush can't run because of that?

So he'll understand that

Electing new guys like Brat, who have never held office, and will not have any seniority may not be best for the party. But, if they want to go farther right, that is their decision to make.

This is exactly what we need.

Brutal blow for Republicans

They have drawn a line in the sand on immigration reform

It will doom the party nationally

We'll see Nazi. $100 to the charity of your choice if the right loses in November. Care to take the challenge, Adolph?

Forum List

Back