Eric Holder now writing laws too. Bans discrimination against transgenders

Oh. Too bad. Now we don't get to discriminate against transgender people. Damn! Pretty soon we won't get to discriminate against anybody.

Bigots.
Right on. A homogeneous society. Nothing like eating at the buffet with the bland food.

Yes, that's what conservatives want. Liberals enjoy diversity.
You put n extra pat of butter on your mashed potatoes, don't you?

Enjoy your diversity.

I don't read anywhere that the Constitution says anything about sexual proclivities. Nowhere. Life liberty, the pursuit of happiness... that could mean anything nowadays. Pianosex or trisexuality in the green dimension. Lets get real. Sexual preference was never mentioned in the constitution anywhere. Common now. I reserve the right to be real here. And I am doing so now.

I don't read anywhere that the Constitution says anything about sexual proclivities. Nowhere. Life liberty, the pursuit of happiness... that could mean anything nowadays. Pianosex or trisexuality in the green dimension. Lets get real. Sexual preference was never mentioned in the constitution anywhere. Common now. I reserve the right to be real here. And I am doing so now.

This is not really a constitutional issue except in the sense that since transgenders are not mentioned in the constitution, the subject is then, by the tenth amendment, purely a state issue.

So then some citizens of the US are not protected under the Constitution from governmental discrimination? Is that what you are saying?

This is not really a constitutional issue except in the sense that since transgenders are not mentioned in the constitution, the subject is then, by the tenth amendment, purely a state issue.

So you're saying that some US citizens are not protected under the Constitution from governmental discrimination?

Oh. Too bad. Now we don't get to discriminate against transgender people. Damn! Pretty soon we won't get to discriminate against anybody.

Bigots.
Right on. A homogeneous society. Nothing like eating at the buffet with the bland food.

Yes, that's what conservatives want. Liberals enjoy diversity.
You put n extra pat of butter on your mashed potatoes, don't you?

Enjoy your diversity.

Extra butter on mashed potatoes? No. That's diversity from a southern, white, Christian, conservative point of view.

I'm talking fish tacos, chicken tikka masala, chitlins, tapas, fried guinea pig, sushi, and people of various gender identities.

Cause variety is the spice of life.

So what about the bathrooms? Can a man who thinks he's a woman now use the women's room?

Bigots.
I don't think I have ever encountered one to discriminate against.

I have met a few transgender people. They seemed nice. So I didn't discriminate against them. And also I don't want to be a bigot.

I support discrimination. It isn't as bad as you people make it out. Gays, transgendered are not clearly a group in need of protection. They are clearly a group with sexual issues, true enough. Like mal- adjusted sexual immature voyeurs or pedophiles. Get over it, gays are rich intellectuals and they are buying out popular opinion. But that doesn't justify any of this stuff. We got along just fine in 250 years before homosexuals could buy out popular media, no mention of sexual preference in the American Constitution anywhere. So here we are, back at square one.

The Constitution defines equal protection under the law. Why do you hate the Constitution?
The Constitution protects people from the abuse of GOVERNMENT not from a neighbor or a potential employer.

I support discrimination. It isn't as bad as you people make it out. Gays, transgendered are not clearly a group in need of protection. They are clearly a group with sexual issues, true enough. Like mal- adjusted sexual immature voyeurs or pedophiles. Get over it, gays are rich intellectuals and they are buying out popular opinion. But that doesn't justify any of this stuff. We got along just fine in 250 years before homosexuals could buy out popular media, no mention of sexual preference in the American Constitution anywhere. So here we are, back at square one.

The Constitution defines equal protection under the law. Why do you hate the Constitution?
The Constitution protects people from the abuse of GOVERNMENT not from a neighbor or a potential employer.

Correct. And that's all Eric Holder is saying in his translation of the Constitution.

Edit: Sorry, my mistake (haven't had my coffee yet). He is indeed expanding it to the public sector. But under Title VII, equal protection against discrimination under current court jurisprudence extends to Equal Opportunity.

Bigots.

Wow, so you think people with serious mental illness shouldn't be criticized and expected to get help?

Sorry, but people should be able to say as they damn well please. Fascist like you need to fuck off and take up up your ass some more.
You want a protected right to criticize those with mental illness? Would you criticize someone with cancer?

And what does mental illness have to do with transgenders? Are you a mental; health professional? Could you illuminate us with your expertise in mental health?

Or, as I suspect, are you a sheltered little ignorant bigot who would rather cast stones and live in darkness?

So why do we have affirmative action - the GOVERNMENT mandated persecution of white people.?

And what does mental illness have to do with transgenders? Are you a mental; health professional? Could you illuminate us with your expertise in mental health?

Hey einstein. If you got balls but think you're a girl .... you're crazy.

Hey einstein. If you got balls but think you're a girl .... you're crazy.
According to mental health professionals, or you? and if it's just you, does your opinion count more than the opinions of the people who actually know what they're talking about?

Bigots.

Wow, so you think people with serious mental illness shouldn't be criticized and expected to get help?

Sorry, but people should be able to say as they damn well please. Fascist like you need to fuck off and take up up your ass some more.

Let's just say that LGBT is a mental illness. Should we criticize people for having a mental illness? Do you criticize people with schizophrenia or other forms of psychopathologies? Does that help or encourage them to seek help?

You are allowed to say what you please about LGBT people, and I'm allowed to call you out for the bigot you are. Beside the point, the government, under the Constitution, can not discriminate. It's called equal protection under the law.

Which is exactly why the "public accommodation" laws are unconstitutional, they don't provide for equal protection

Forum List

Back