Eric Trump 'Democrats are not people' - "deplorables" redux

What a shocker LYING scum liberals LIE TWIST and DISTORT what the man actually said. You people are pathetic, you can't formulate an honest issue. Your dishonesty is largely why you lost the 2016 election hello earth to idiot liberals.

It only validates Trump's point don't you think? He's right, progressives are a nasty bunch.

There's an understatement. Its quite obvious these people even refuse to accept the results of a fair and open national election when they lose. And they have no problem throwing the American people under the bus by undermining the new president. Much the way they undermined the economy from 2005-2008 just to position themselves for the 2008 election. That the American people, mostly the poor and middle class suffered they didn't give a crap about that.

All societies degenerate at some point, and history shows "liberals" lead the path. Today their approach is equal stoning. Guilty built on fabrication until proved innocent, all in the name of butt-hurt. Hate the Constitution, hate the white man, hate values & traditions, hate Christians, hate honesty, and embrace all things contrary. The USA has never experienced this level of propaganda. Among other things its led to mass hysterics, destruction of dignity & decency, and a seriously dumbed-down populace.

The Republican'ts/Cons have their 'deplorables' moment.

Eric Douchebag Trump said 'Democrats are not people'. So stand back and get ready , here comes the tidal wave of right-wingers to wail on this scumbag for saying such a thing and demonizing an entire group of the middle class. Wait for it, it's coming, they had to live through being called 'deplorables' and were soooo snowflake butthurt over it that they surely won't tolerate the same from anyone in the Trump family! Wait for it. Just wait it's coming...

...............crickets sawing legs in the background.

Aaaaaand, galactic hypocrisy.

Trump and his family are bugwits so anything he or his Deliverance level kids say is meaningless. But oh how they love to stick a stick in the eye of conservatives. Thanks buddy!

Eric Trump on father’s critics: ‘To me, they’re not even people’
Well, there's no way at this point that a Dem would vote for Trump or his kind ever again. So while it's true Eric is having his "Deplorables" moment, it no longer matters.

He actually didn't say that based on the video snippet I've seen. A simple twist of his actual statement makes it sound like he was referring to "democrats" when in actuality he was talking specifically about those who constantly attack his father.

Of course I understand that you can't be honest but I thought I should set the record straight.

"President Trump’s son Eric Trump used striking language Tuesday night while accusing Democratic lawmakers of obstructing his father’s agenda.

“I’ve never seen hatred like this,” the younger Trump told Fox News’ Sean Hannity. “To me, they’re not even people."

Better to get real news than NotSoBreitBart claptrap or Faux News lie-a-mole stories.
You prove my statement with your reply but you're too wrapped up in your partisan bullshit to see it.

way to flush them out!...another propagandist on the left......details mater sir issac asshat.

Eric Douchebag Trump said 'Democrats are not people'. So stand back and get ready , here comes the tidal wave of right-wingers to wail on this scumbag for saying such a thing and demonizing an entire group of the middle class. Wait for it, it's coming, they had to live through being called 'deplorables' and were soooo snowflake butthurt over it that they surely won't tolerate the same from anyone in the Trump family! Wait for it. Just wait it's coming...

Trump and his family are bugwits so anything he or his Deliverance level kids say is meaningless. But oh how they love to stick a stick in the eye of conservatives. Thanks buddy!

Well, there's no way at this point that a Dem would vote for Trump or his kind ever again. So while it's true Eric is having his "Deplorables" moment, it no longer matters.

Sure, that's it. Everyone things like you Old Lady, just to help you sleep nights.

What we knew all along, conservatives are fake people that put out fake outrage if they think it will make them .001% of a difference politically. No morals, no compass, just their political party that they pray to.

Sounds a lot like a deplorable.

It points out the emptiness and hypocrisy of all the 'outraged' derps over the word 'deplorables'. Evangelicals voted 80% for Trump one of the most immoral people walking around so they were outed as utterly devoid of Christianity, now orange-turd's son has out the rest of them. Loose lips sink ships cons. Your gums are flappin' in the breeze.

What we knew all along, conservatives are fake people that put out fake outrage if they think it will make them .001% of a difference politically. No morals, no compass, just their political party that they pray to.

Sounds a lot like a deplorable.
You created this woe is me thread not the GOP.

Asshat

Oh wow..... this is soooo

Interesting.

Please elaborate for us on how outraged you are about someone saying that another human being or especially a group of human beings are not people or persons....

This is like dejavou.

It seems like something like this has happened before. I just can't put my finger on it.

It points out the emptiness and hypocrisy of all the 'outraged' derps over the word 'deplorables'. Evangelicals voted 80% for Trump one of the most immoral people walking around so they were outed as utterly devoid of Christianity, now orange-turd's son has out the rest of them. Loose lips sink ships cons. Your gums are flappin' in the breeze.
If I remember correctly, the media pundits were "outraged" and the derps loved it. Made t-shirts and everything. LOL

Interesting.

Please elaborate for us on how outraged you are about someone saying that another human being or especially a group of human beings are not people or persons....

This is like dejavou.

It seems like something like this has happened before. I just can't put my finger on it.
Maybe two days ago--one of your brave brethren calling everyone a subhuman if we didn't agree with him? It's dejavou alright.

Interesting.

This is like dejavou.

Maybe two days ago--one of your brave brethren calling everyone a subhuman if we didn't agree with him? It's dejavou alright.

It was like that but only on a much larger scale and it was a lot more than just rhetoric. Those children deemed to be "subhuman" were killed by the millions.

Still are, if my memory serves me correctly.

Last edited:
Yeah he didn't say that...

Maybe he should run for president? Less deplorable than Hillary.

Interesting.

This is like dejavou.

It was like that but only on a much larger scale and it was a lot more than just rhetoric. Those children deemed to be "subhuman" were killed by the millions.

Ahhh, I forgot you are a one trick pony.

Interesting.

This is like dejavou.

Ahhh, I forgot you are a one trick pony.

Don't start melting now little snowflake.

You weren't tricked.

Your hypocrisy was simply exposed.

Forum List

Back