Erie Pa. Arena was HALF EMPTY for Trump

Erie Pa. Arena was HALF EMPTY for Trump​

Hey idiot, are you math challenged? The place was more like 90% FULL, with empty seats only at far off to the side along the stage where obviously no one wanted to sit because they would have had a terrible view.

And only an anti-Trumper would take a video like that so I even wonder if Trump was there yet (I don't see him on the stage) and like so often, was actually taken before the event started and they edited in Trump's voice.

It should be pretty well established at this point that the number of people who show up at a rally has no indication as to the level of support a candidate has nor their viability of winning.

Show me one other instance other than 2020 Joe Biden where a candidate who got squat at rallies WON and a candidate who drew huge crowds LOST.

Hey idiot, are you math challenged? The place was more like 90% FULL, with empty seats only at far off to the side along the stage where obviously no one wanted to sit because they would have had a terrible view.

And only an anti-Trumper would take a video like that so I even wonder if Trump was there yet (I don't see him on the stage) and like so often, was actually taken before the event started and they edited in Trump's voice.

They are ALL math challenged, because math is a science. They are only vaguely acquainted with actual science, unless their TV pumps it into their heads, and we all know about TV science.

I don't really get the point of these discussions. It should be pretty well established at this point that the number of people who show up at a rally has no indication as to the level of support a candidate has nor their viability of winning. Both Bernie Sanders and 2020 Trump can tell you that.
yes it does... remember your party cheated their ballot harvesting ass off in 2020... that won't happen in 24....

I don't really get the point of these discussions. It should be pretty well established at this point that the number of people who show up at a rally has no indication as to the level of support a candidate has nor their viability of winning. Both Bernie Sanders and 2020 Trump can tell you that.
I don't really get the point of this either. Obviously there were a ton of people attending this rally and the OP is lying. But your point of someone who can't get anyone to attend a rally legitimately defeating someone who packs houses regularly seems.....biased.

And he still wins. :heehee:
We live in a banana republic now. You really do not need a lot of education to see it. However, reading literature on many subjects opens the mind if you let it. Vote padding with mail in ballots using lower IQ people is a death knell to a rich nation. People who are so weaponized as political party adherents that they see nothing wrong helping it along is a sign of decline that will include them at its worse.

Forum List

Back