EU set to declare part of Hezbollah as terrorist group

This is simply a Zionist Christmas wish list! We shall see if the Zionist wishes come true! As for me, I am contacting the EU to express my views about this matter. It cant hurt. Ijust have to laugh everytime I read this thread, so much Zionist hate for Hezbollah I see!

Last edited:
This is simply a Zionist Christmas wish list! We shall see if the Zionist wishes come true! As for me, I am contacting the EU to express my views about this matter. It cant hurt. Ijust have to laugh everytime I read this thread, so much Zionist hate for Hezbollah I see!
Yes, yes, please send your letter immediately. The entire EU is waiting for you to send it to then change their minds. :cuckoo:

Not the Entire EU, just two MP s
(Labour, Friends of Israel) Vice Chair Michael McCann, and charles tannock (the steering Committee of the European Friends of Israel.)
No decision has been taken of yet

Not the Entire EU, just two MP s
(Labour, Friends of Israel) Vice Chair Michael McCann, and charles tannock (the steering Committee of the European Friends of Israel.)
No decision has been taken of yet
Great idea. And you cover her back by sending your own letter to those two. With you two Hezbollah members at work, there is no way this decision will happen. :cuckoo:

The problem I have is the Hypocrisy of these terrorist designations, thats one problem.
Nations, some of whose people seem to be supporting these designations, kill far more human beings through acts of terrorism then any of these organizations, such as Hezbollah, ever thought about killing. That is my issue, as is the demonization and dehumanization that is created. Whst I hate most of all is how some use the terrorist label to justify treating those they label terrorist as if they are not even human beings anymore.

Geez, I wonder why Zionists hate Hezbollah ??

Did you read the article you terrorist supporting shill ?? This is about the EU, not Israel

More third grade, political name calling. Geesh.:cuckoo:

Your country lists them a terror organization too, just saying

God, you're such a moron :lol:

I mean really

Indeed, it is much easier in the US.

Israel - Designate Hamas as terrorists.

US - Yawza boss.

Israel - Designate Hezbollah terrorists.

US - Yawza boss.

Israel - designate...

US - Yawza boss. Yawza boss. Yawza boss. Yawza boss. Yawza boss.

Disgusting bunch of lackeys.

And what proof do you have that the U.S is following Israels demands to list those groups as terrorists ??

so typical of isa-respecting sluts-----they "LAUGH" as they
ascribe their own FILTH to others. ---in fact, just as
they laugh and shake their whorish asses when their bretheren
rape little girls ----and slit the throats of infants -----

"PROJECTION" is the ego defense most typical of sociopathic
dogs and pigs--------- "I did it to them because a "KNEW"
they "wanted" to do it to me" are the first words to
follow "isa-hu-akbarr"-----as the sluts lick the asses of the
dogs who lick the blood off their scimitars in honor of their
pile of excrement "lord isa"

The problem I have is the Hypocrisy of these terrorist designations, thats one problem.
Nations, some of whose people seem to be supporting these designations, kill far more human beings through acts of terrorism then any of these organizations, such as Hezbollah, ever thought about killing. That is my issue, as is the demonization and dehumanization that is created. Whst I hate most of all is how some use the terrorist label to justify treating those they label terrorist as if they are not even human beings anymore.
There is no hypocrisy in these terrorist designations. They are well thought out and documented decisions. Hezbollah blew up a tour bus filled with Israeli tourists. And they have a trail of innocent blood that goes back for decades.

Their most recent handiwork was the assassination of the Lebanese prime minister, with the help of Syria and Iran.

More third grade, political name calling. Geesh.:cuckoo:

Your country lists them a terror organization too, just saying

God, you're such a moron :lol:

I mean really

Indeed, it is much easier in the US.

Israel - Designate Hamas as terrorists.

US - Yawza boss.

Israel - Designate Hezbollah terrorists.

US - Yawza boss.

Israel - designate...

US - Yawza boss. Yawza boss. Yawza boss. Yawza boss. Yawza boss.

Disgusting bunch of lackeys.
What's disgusting are people who align themselves with Hamas and Hezbollah and call themselves "Americans". Sick.

Forum List

Back