Euro 2024

Snakebit: UGH!
I bet England to win & <3.5 goals. At 120’ + stoppage it was 1-1, lost$10 bet. Eng won 2-1 in extra time.

I bet $15 Spain to win & <4.5 goals. Spain won 4-1. ARG!
Terrible Value in your two wagers .

Better value at the moment and you might sensibly bet the Netherlands for a win even though they are not a patch on the great teams of their recent past and even though the Rumbletonians are fast improving .

Terrible Value in your two wagers .

Better value at the moment and you might sensibly bet the Netherlands for a win even though they are not a patch on the great teams of their recent past and even though the Rumbletonians are fast improving .

The only way I saw any "VALUE" whatsoever was to parlay the two bets. England was ~-600 to win? Spain similar? It is hard to get any payback. I want to bet the games I am watching on TV also.

Netherlands looked really good against Romania and with such kind of play, they can trouble any team in this championship.

The only way I saw any "VALUE" whatsoever was to parlay the two bets. England was ~-600 to win? Spain similar? It is hard to get any payback. I want to bet the games I am watching on TV also.

Fairenough .
You are a gambler whereas I am a professional .

The object over time is to reduce the number of bets per year whilst increasing your returns on a real and percentage basis .

My last great trainer constantly badgered me when I was younger to have only three serious bets a year and those would be ones where I never lost .
A correct philosophy .
And he is absolutely right though it is difficult advice to follow .

So now I have low tier bets at £100 maximum and a handful of business bets ( say 10 a year) which are maximum at £5000 but with most around £1 to 2000.

Netherlands looked really good against Romania and with such kind of play, they can trouble any team in this championship.

Do not disagree but always examine teams that play well in terms of how they were allowed to play .

And if you lose the midfield for whatever reasons , you immediately make your opponents look far better than they ever will be in other matches where the midfield is shared . For example .

Forum List

Back