Europe is right, we aren't worthy

Let's bring our troops home and let them defend themselves. We just aren't good enough to defend them for free, or close to it.

Mea Culpa, Europe, we're sorry! Let's leave
Ever hear of Ramstein Medical in Germany? A state of the art trauma department within a great hospital complex that is maintained by the United States Army? It's the first place wounded troops from battlefields in Afghanistan and the Middle East are evacuated to. Victims of terrorist bombings, victims of terrorist attacks are treated there. When the hostages in Iran were freed, they too were taken to Ramstein. There are U.S. Army bases in the surrounding countryside that supply Ramstein and other U.S. Army hospital and medical facilities.

There are currently 30,000 u.S. Army personnel stationed in Germany. Should they, the people who are serving us and our medical facilities be brought home out of a fit of Trumpian pique? Isn't it prudent to stop and think before issuing a tweet because The Donald failed to read all his briefing memos on the situation?

Knee jerk reactions are never as wise as actions well thought out.
It could be moved to a more friendly country, and it would not be the first time we did something like that.
How is Germany now a strategic problem? Germany has been a trusted ally since 1946. What country would be "more friendly" than Germany?
how much did it cost us to defeat them? who paid for their cities to be cleaned up and rebuilt? what about all of fking Europe? Who helped them? Who lost lives fighting for their sorry fking asses? fk you all that back these losers.
You would rather have Nazis win? What would the world be like? I am challenging you to tell us all how a Nazi victory in Europe would have made for a better, stronger and freer world.
when did I say that? I said we lost american lives in europe defending their dumb asses that couldn't fight. we saved the day, how about appreciating that? that's what I said. now quote where I said nazi's should win.

Leftists keep saying europe doesn't want us there. I'm a libertarian, I don't wand to be there. Let's leave
I'm agreed but you will never convince the country's rulers.

What we really need first is an honest conversation about our role in the world but even that can't be tolerated.
By "conversation," leftists mean shut up and listen
Uhm.......okay?
What do you have an open mind about to discuss politically?
As an American, our role in the world for one.
what is that?

what other way is there to govern? he won because of that. it's what we all wanted chaos in DC. drain the swamp. the same old same old governing got us shit and in debt. no thanks, no more, time to take the country back. fk our allies if they can't see what's obvious.
You want chaos? What is the virtue of chaos? Name one time when chaos has wrought anything but destruction.

You Trumpians feel as if you have been politically marginalized for what, eight or ten years? And now that the veil of bullshit has been lifted that Trump wears like some time share salesman, you see chaos and disorder and pique as a winning strategy.

But the matters at hand are rooo dire to put all our chips in chaos and spin the wheel.
Leftists keep saying europe doesnt want us there ass wipe.

Im good. Lets go!
Recognize the political differences between Left and Right.
And
You seem unable to do just that fundamental thing.
tell us your thought on that.

What?!? Sober up.
You said you cant talk about our troops being in europe without knowing what trump thinks
What? Where?
Its in your quote, genius. I asked why you're obsessed with trump
I never said that. Put on a pot of coffee and sober up.
You didn't say "because he is the president?" That's in your quote? Who did?
You asked why I am still talking about Trump! That's why! I'm talking about him because... oh, forget it. Slamming my head against the brick wall that serves as your intellect is too frustrating to bear.

Ever hear of Ramstein Medical in Germany? A state of the art trauma department within a great hospital complex that is maintained by the United States Army? It's the first place wounded troops from battlefields in Afghanistan and the Middle East are evacuated to. Victims of terrorist bombings, victims of terrorist attacks are treated there. When the hostages in Iran were freed, they too were taken to Ramstein. There are U.S. Army bases in the surrounding countryside that supply Ramstein and other U.S. Army hospital and medical facilities.

There are currently 30,000 u.S. Army personnel stationed in Germany. Should they, the people who are serving us and our medical facilities be brought home out of a fit of Trumpian pique? Isn't it prudent to stop and think before issuing a tweet because The Donald failed to read all his briefing memos on the situation?

When you say things like "Trumpian pique," You've proven you're not interested in a serious discussion, just a valve to vent some of the butt hurt
Our foreign,policy is driven by fits of pique. And there is no more petulant leader than The Donald.

His followers think he is infallible. Your view of our allies is totally driven by your blind devotion to a man who governs by pique.
what other way is there to govern? he won because of that. it's what we all wanted chaos in DC. drain the swamp. the same old same old governing got us shit and in debt. no thanks, no more, time to take the country back. fk our allies if they can't see what's obvious.
You want chaos? What is the virtue of chaos? Name one time when chaos has wrought anything but destruction.

You Trumpians feel as if you have been politically marginalized for what, eight or ten years? And now that the veil of bullshit has been lifted that Trump wears like some time share salesman, you see chaos and disorder and pique as a winning strategy.

But the matters at hand are rooo dire to put all our chips in chaos and spin the wheel.
when congress isn't working for the people it is time to wake their asses up. Trump is doing that. to think he isn't implies stupidity. And he is also focusing on America rather than the globe, and that is what most americans wanted.
If most Americans wanted chaos, most Americans would have voted for Trump. Most Americans didn't do that, did they?

When you say things like "Trumpian pique," You've proven you're not interested in a serious discussion, just a valve to vent some of the butt hurt
Our foreign,policy is driven by fits of pique. And there is no more petulant leader than The Donald.

His followers think he is infallible. Your view of our allies is totally driven by your blind devotion to a man who governs by pique.

when congress isn't working for the people it is time to wake their asses up. Trump is doing that. to think he isn't implies stupidity. And he is also focusing on America rather than the globe, and that is what most americans wanted.
If most Americans wanted chaos, most Americans would have voted for Trump. Most Americans didn't do that, did they?
sure they did. the electoral college was 60% of the country. dude, that's yuge.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

careful son. . . you only get so many hugs on a consolation prize before you're required by law to move on.

You said you cant talk about our troops being in europe without knowing what trump thinks
What? Where?
You asked why I am still talking about Trump! That's why! I'm talking about him because... oh, forget it. Slamming my head against the brick wall that serves as your intellect is too frustrating to bear.

The majority of voters voted against Hillary

What? Where?

kaz: Why do you keep talking about Trump?

Nosmo: He's President, he's all that matters

kaz: Why is Trump the only one who matters?

Nosmo: He isn't, I didn't say that!

sure they did. the electoral college was 60% of the country. dude, that's yuge.

Democrats said so too ... when it was Obama ...

win win win win all around
1. we stop giving $$$ to these other countries
2. we save mucho $$$$ for many reasons
3. the US government take that $$$ that we spent in other countries and spend it in the US
4. instead of spending their $$$$ in other countries, the troops spend it in the US
5.etc
how can you argue with bringing some of the troops home????!!!
we are in HUGE debt!!!

Let's bring our troops home and let them defend themselves. We just aren't good enough to defend them for free, or close to it.

You're an idiot. Im not a trump sypporter and my view has nothing to do with him. Grow up

You have a view? Please tell the reader what that might be. All I read from you are "ain't it awful" preceded by calling others idiots or stupid.

You're an idiot. Im not a trump sypporter and my view has nothing to do with him. Grow up

You have a view? Please tell the reader what that might be. All I read from you are "ain't it awful" preceded by calling others idiots or stupid.

Read your post and ask yourself why I'm not interested in the question. You don't know, do you? You're really that stupid

Europe wouldn’t give two shits if we emptied out our bases there.
Amazing. Every single thing you post is wrong. So much failure.
It is amusing when these idiots think they are being clever but just expose their ignorance instead.

Puts a smile on my face every time.
What’s idiotic is thinking this continent can’t handle its own problems. If they are attacked, it’s not like we still wouldn’t help them.

It is amusing when these idiots think they are being clever but just expose their ignorance instead.

What’s idiotic is thinking this continent can’t handle its own problems. If they are attacked, it’s not like we still wouldn’t help them.

I agree, but we shouldn't have bases over there or anywhere outside US territory permanently. We should slash military spending and make it defensive in focused.

I can tell you having worked over in Europe, they are a lot more afraid of the Russians than Fake News admits

They can't even handle refugees and you think they can handle an invading ARMED force?

Hahahahaha

They can't even handle refugees and you think they can handle an invading ARMED force?

Hahahahaha
How are they mishandling refugees?

Hahahahaha
How are they mishandling refugees?
Ask the women being raped. Ask the communities overrun with violent young Muslim men. Ask the dead from all the random attacks.

Ask God for a functioning brain.

They can move that facility to Diego Garcia. Almost the same distance, and no european bullshit to deal with. A hell of a lot safer too.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
win win win win all around
1. we stop giving $$$ to these other countries
2. we save mucho $$$$ for many reasons
3. the US government take that $$$ that we spent in other countries and spend it in the US
4. instead of spending their $$$$ in other countries, the troops spend it in the US
5.etc
how can you argue with bringing some of the troops home????!!!
we are in HUGE debt!!!
Think how much we'd save by not giving any money to any ME country.

Forum List

Back