Euthanasia

You aren't self-aware, you're narcissistic.

But there's nothing that can be done about it, so don't worry about it. Though I find it chilling that you're in the business of "counseling" others. As a narcissist, all your counseling will be tainted by your need to gain something for yourself.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to detect narcissism.

And narcissism is a mental illness, incidentally.

No, it's a personality disorder and few narcissists are so dysfunctional that it elevates them to a "Narcissitic Personality Disorder". In fact, it's very, very rare.

So rare, relative to the rate of morons tossing out the diagnosis to add a pejorative label to a normal person, that they almost removed it from the DSM V.

A true NPD would never post on a message board. They could never tolerate the verbal criticism inherent to this environment and they couldn't accept that people didn't accept them to be automatically superior.

There's your lesson for the day.

If you had ever encountered a true NPD, you'd know it.

But there's nothing that can be done about it, so don't worry about it. Though I find it chilling that you're in the business of "counseling" others. As a narcissist, all your counseling will be tainted by your need to gain something for yourself.

You are wrong about your "diagnosis". I am a well respected professional counselor. My clients benefit from my work.

If you want to think I'm a narcissist, I can't stop you. This is the internet anonymous world we live in and we are all entitled to our opinions.

What is it you think qualifies you to give psych diagnoses to strangers?

The irony.

Are you a mental health professional? I have my doubts.

You question someone elses ability to do their job while playing the bullshit board psychiatrist and tossing out a relatively obscure diagnosis to someone that you've never formally evaluated (even if you were qualified, which you clearly aren't). You've even got the treatment plan in place (nothing).

You sound stupid. Why don't you save us all the relative indignity of having to listen to you stumblefuck through the DSM IV in an attempt to smear people you disagree with on a message board?

BTW, what's my diagnosis? Make it something good! How about schizophrenia?

I'm qualified enough, but I'm in no way am obligated to tell you how, or care what you think. It's just an educated opinion based on what I've seen on the board. Which is pretty telling.

I don't waste that much energy on narcissists. It's a waste.

But again, I do find it chilling that Sky counsels others. If that's true. Narcissists are also compulsive liars and sociopaths, so who knows.

Last edited:

You are wrong about your "diagnosis". I am a well respected professional counselor. My clients benefit from my work.

If you want to think I'm a narcissist, I can't stop you. This is the internet anonymous world we live in and we are all entitled to our opinions.

No qualifications needed when your only goal is to smear someone and not try and help them.

I'm qualified, but I in no way am obligated to tell you how, or care what you think.

But again, I do find it chilling that you counsel others. If that's true. Narcissists are also compulsive liars and sociopaths, so who knows.

If you had any qualifications, then you would be qualified enough to know that you couldn't make a psych diagnosis without a formal mental status examination.

In other words, we all know you are full of shit.

No qualifications needed when your only goal is to smear someone and not try and help them.

True enough. I know a good deal about Narcissistic Personalty Disorder. Strangers are not diagnosed anonymously on an internet forum. It takes a trained professional, in person.

Last edited:
There's no help for narcissists. All you can do is try to reduce the damage they do to others.

I'm qualified enough, but I'm in no way am obligated to tell you how, or care what you think. It's just an educated opinion based on what I've seen on the board. Which is pretty telling.

But again, I do find it chilling that Sky counsels others. If that's true. Narcissists are also compulsive liars and sociopaths, so who knows.

Perfect. "I'm qualified enough, but I'm in no way obligated to tell you how." That means you are giving your unqualified opinion.

You're entitled to it. Perhaps, watching Dr Phil is all you need to know all there is about every human being and every psych diagnosis.

True enough. I know a good deal about Narcissistic Personalty Disorder. Strangers are not diagnosed anonymously on an internet forum. It takes a trained professional, in person.

As it is with any field of medicine.

There's no help for narcissists. All you can do is try to reduce the damage they do to others.

Just shut the fuck up. No one is buying your bullshit. That month you spent as a candy striper doesn't qualify you to be a psychiatrist or a psychologist anyore then the two months of formal training I had as a med student qualifies me to be one either.

However, you don't need formal training to know that in the field of psychiatry you don't diangnose people over the internet.

So while I would not toss out a diagnosis, I can clearly tell you why your diagnosis is stupid both on pragmatic and pathologic reasons.

It might be endearing if you were trying to help someone. As it stands, you are only trying to smear another poster. It's idiotic and lame and no one is listening to you.

Just shut the fuck up. No one is buying your bullshit. That month you spent as a candy striper doesn't qualify you to be a psychiatrist or a psychologist anyore then the two months of formal training I had as a med student qualifies me to be one either.

However, you don't need formal training to know that in the field of psychiatry you don't diangnose people over the internet.

So while I would not toss out a diagnosis, I can clearly tell you why your diagnosis is stupid both on pragmatic and pathologic reasons.

It might be endearing if you were trying to help someone. As it stands, you are only trying to smear another poster. It's idiotic and lame and no one is listening to you.

Well you seem to be.

And you have a LOT of anger there, skippy..what's up with that? I think perhaps you may be sitting on some sort of diagnosis yourself...hmmm...what could it be? I'll have to give it some thought and check out more of your posts.

Well you seem to be.

And you have a LOT of anger there, skippy..what's up with that? I think perhaps you may be sitting on some sort of diagnosis yourself...hmmm...what could it be? I'll have to give it some thought and check out more of your posts.

He is a medical professional and you are not. He has every reason to be angry at your behavior.

You act like an ass and when anyone calls you on it, you give them a "diagnosis". Plenty of psych patients pretend to be doctors.

I've never claimed to be a doctor, lol.

And if he's a medical professional, he's a crazy one. Define "medical professional". Do you mean an aid? Perhaps the guy who empties out the sharps containers? Lol...receptionist at the free clinic? Somehow I doubt if he's that far up the food chain...

Well you seem to be.

My anger issue is this: people like you piss me off. You are too fucking lazy too obtain the Ph.D/MD/DO required to diagnose people. If you had, you would know better then to do it on a message board.

Instead, you took something you read in cosmo once, think you know something about it, and come onto a message board and try to use it as an insult.

Then you have the moxie to claim you have the qualifications to do so, though you clearly aren't literate enough to read the actual diagnostic criteria or the chapter in ethics.

All that is fine, it's obvious that you are full of shit and your opinion has zero weight. What pisses me off about the deal is that your need to be a brat undercuts the professionals who are actually trying to help people and not cut down someone on an internet message board.

You diminish the field with this bullshit.

That's it in a nutshell until you come up with something better, Dr. Fraud.

Well you seem to be.

My anger issue is this: people like you piss me off. You are too fucking lazy too obtain the Ph.D/MD/DO required to diagnose people. If you had, you would know better then to do it on a message board.

Instead, you took something you read in cosmo once, think you know something about it, and come onto a message board and try to use it as an insult.

Then you have the moxie to claim you have the qualifications to do so, though you clearly aren't literate enough to read the actual diagnostic criteria or the chapter in ethics.

All that is fine, it's obvious that you are full of shit and your opinion has zero weight. What pisses me off about the deal is that your need to be a brat undercuts the professionals who are actually trying to help people and not cut down someone on an internet message board.

You diminish the field with this bullshit.

That's it in a nutshell until you come up with something better, Dr. Fraud.

Brilliant. I'd rep you if I could.

I was with my father when we removed him from life support. It was a gut wrenching decision but we had no choice. It took an hour and a half for him to eventually die

I have also been with several pets that we have had to put down. The process takes a few seconds and they just pass away

I think we are more humane with our pets than with those we love

This is such a good point. When we attempt to preserve life with modern technology and we fail *just enough* that the conditions of the body and/or mind does NOT improve it seems to seriously cross the line between being humane and being inhumane. Allowing individuals to continue on life support whose bodies are showing obvious signs of internal rot (not referring to digestion) is IMO sadistic and mirrors hell.

The whole process is so inhuman. To force cancer patients to live from morphine dose to morphine dose as they move from drug induced coma to extreme pain for their remaining days.
Most pet owners know they do not want their beloved pet to suffer and will make the difficult choice to quickly and painlessly end their suffering
With humans, we are more callous. We force you to die under conditions that meet our moral/religious code but ignore the patients and families stated wishes

My Mother had lung cancer.
When she was diagnosed as terminal, we brought her home under Hospice and she was given the morphine patch to wear. I was the one that applied her pain patch when it was time to reapply a new one. I remember having to wear rubber gloves when I changed patches.
Anyway, my Mother requested from her doctor, that when she went home to die, the only thing she asked, was to please not let her lie there and suffer. The doctors described to us how the morphine patch worked, and that is what my Mother chose.
She passed peacefully in her sleep, she was in no pain.....at all....for her last 2 weeks, when she was home with us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back