Evaluating Donald Trump's Claim That The 2020 Election Was Stolen From Him

If you can prove Trump ordered it, you’d have a point.

*facepalm

I will forever be amazed at how much Democrats are fooled by clear hyperbole when it suits their political interests.

Yes, Trump was entirely serious and colluding with the Russians, in public, talking in a microphone. LOL

Influence intereferes.
Influence: to have an effect on something
Interference: to prevent a process or activity from continuing or carried out properly.

They are very different, you’re pretending they are the same.

No, this was posted after the count. You are lying again.

You're nuts, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

That has absolutely nothing to do with the article EvilCat Breath posted.

face-palm-gif.278959

*facepalm

I will forever be amazed at how much Democrats are fooled by clear hyperbole when it suits their political interests.

Yes, Trump was entirely serious and colluding with the Russians, in public, talking in a microphone. LOL

LOL

Hyperbole??

Russians didn't take that as hyperbole. Right after Trump said that, they tried hacking into Hillary's email server. They took his words seriously.

Hyperbole??

Russians didn't take that as hyperbole. Right after Trump said that, they tried hacking into Hillary's email server. They took his words seriously.
I’m sure that’s it. LOL

Better question: why was the DNC and Hillary Clinton so easy to hack?

Because the First Amendment protects their right to free speech.

You really needed me to teach you that?
So wait, you just said “interfering” in elections is covered by free speech.

So, what’s the problem?

Because Hollywood celebrities are mostly citizens of the country with First Amendment rights to criticize the government.
Do celebrities “interfere” with elections?

Or do they attempt to “influence” elections…

Do you know the difference?

I’m sure that’s it. LOL

The ones hacked were sloppy. Still right after Trump said that, Russians were listening and tried to hack Hillary's email server.

I’m sure that’s it. LOL

Hillary wasn't easy to hack. They didn't hack Hillary's server. The Hillary emails that WikiLeaks posted were obtained under a perfectly legal FOI Application. The FBI reported that their investigation of the server showed several attempts to hack it, but none succeeded.

It was the DNC that was hacked.

I’m sure that’s it. LOL

Don't you remember? It started with a phishing scam against John Podesta. As a password, he used the word "password". Once into his system they were able to access Clinton and the entire DNC. You remember that??

To prove Trump is "lying", you must prove he knows his claim is false.
A bunch of judges who rule his side does not have standing to sue is not proof on the merits.
Judges who disqualify his suit on procedural errors proves nothing about the truth.

Trump has provided no evidence that the election was stolen. Numerous election officials including Republicans have found no evidence of fraud.

What we witnessed in 2020 and going forward was a coup by the PTB in DC. Even SCOTUS took part in it by refusing to evaluate the evidence. Now, no level of evidence will EVER CONVINCE the Left that there was rampant fraud but ONLY in the battleground states.

They think they can steamroll their way and retain power by using media to deny loudly and shut down the other half of the country. LET THEM TRY IT, AGAIN. They are going to learn the hard way that they are BADLY mistaken.

We have a word for what you are suggesting. It is called treason.

Forum List

Back