Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we see is Zionists slandering Jesus, rejecting Him for who He says He is and calling Him something He is not.

What are you babbling about, Jesus slanderer?

It's not Bloodrocks fault you can't read English.

Go back to school, satanic shill

Satanich Shill, this is what Bloodrock said: "Indeed. When you give a specific chapter and verse proving an irrefutable truth and they flat out reject it without a valid reason, you have to question their motives"

How is that slandering Jesus? He merely made a statement your motives.

Learn to read English, or go finish High School. You keep making a fool out of yourself.

Who is Jesus?

Jesus is the Son of God.

Mark 14:61b-62** [61b]*Again the high priest asked him,*"Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?"**[62]*"I am,"*said Jesus. "And you will see the*Son of Man*sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Luke 22:66-70**[66]*At daybreak the council of the elders of the people, both the chief priests and teachers of the law, met together, and Jesus was led before them. [67]*"If you are the Christ, " they said, "tell us." *Jesus answered, "If I tell you, you will not believe me, [68]*and if I asked you, you would not answer. [69]*But from now on, the*Son of Man*will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God." *[70]*They all asked, "Are you then the Son of God?" *He replied, "You are right in saying I am."

Daniel 7:13-14*[13]*"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a*son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. [14]*He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Jesus said He is God

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t5ua5XhjoE]SETH MACFARLANES CAVALCADE OF CARTOON COMEDY 12. Fat Jesus - YouTube[/ame]

"We" ???? "WE"????? The l'il sherrishitflinger must be talking about herself and the cockroach up her........ never-mind! The point is, not even the sleazy phocid redux is agreeing with the filth the sherriliar is spewing. And here's why:

1) Jews are Zionists: normative mainstream Jews of any place or time.
2) Jesus was born and raised as part of the Jewish People.
3) Jesus is therefore a Zionist (in the actual sense of the word, meaning supporting the idea of the Jewish people living at peace in their homeland of Judea)

Or, to put it in 'shorthand':

Jew = Zionist. Jesus = Jew. Therefore, Jesus = Zionist. QED

All we see is Zionists slandering Jesus, rejecting Him for who He says He is and calling Him something He is not.

What did Jesus teach?

What God, the Father directed Him to teach.

John 14:31**the world must learn that I love the Father and that I do exactly what my Father has commanded me.

John 7:16*Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me."

John 8:42**Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me."

John 17:3-12** [3]*Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ,*whom you have sent. [4]*I have brought you glory on earth by completing*the work you gave me to do. [5]*And now, Father,*glorify me*in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began. [6]*I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world.*They were yours; you gave them to me*and they have obeyed your word. [7]*Now they know that*everything you have given me comes from you. [8]*For*I gave them the words you gave me*and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that*I came from you, and they believed that*you sent me. [9]*I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for*those you have given me, for they are yours. [10]*All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them. [11]*I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name--the name you gave me--so that they may be one as we are one. [12]*While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that*name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

Jesus said He is God

You fail Logic 101, I know many Jews who are not Zionists.

"We" ???? "WE"????? The l'il sherrishitflinger must be talking about herself and the cockroach up her........ never-mind! The point is, not even the sleazy phocid redux is agreeing with the filth the sherriliar is spewing. And here's why:

3) Jesus is therefore a Zionist (in the actual sense of the word, meaning supporting the idea of the Jewish people living at peace in their homeland of Judea)

Words of a Jew who is not a Zionist

" The greatness or worth of a person is not measured by his or her outward appearance. Jews believe that Adam was created in G-d's image and that he is the common ancestor of all mankind. At this stage in human history, there is no room for privileged people who can do with others as they please. Human life is sacred and human rights are not to be denied by those who would subvert them for "national security" or for any other reason. No one knows this better than the Jews, who have been second-class citizens so often and for so long. Some Zionists, however, may differ. This is understandable because Judaism and Zionism are by no means the same. Indeed they are incompatible and irreconcilable: If one is a good Jew, one cannot be a Zionist; if one is a Zionist, one cannot be a good Jew."

Difference between Judaism and Zionism

Last edited:
Things are getting waaayyy too serious here...

Time for a little comic relief...

Enjoy...

Somehow, methinks Jesus would have gotten a kick out of it, too...
wink_smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, so now it is claiming to 'know many Jews who are not Zionists'.....LOL! More lies and distortions from the sherrishitflinger. It's right there below: normative mainstream Jews of any time or place are Zionists. [/I]

The sherriKKKins deludes itself if it thinks it knows what 'normative mainstream' Judaism is - it's shown it knows nothing of any form of Judaism of any time.

So instead it simply shrills another Big Lie. Just how many Jews has the HAMAS whore even met? First it claims to "know" Jews, "many" Jews, who are not Zionists - and then it posts a quote from the NK splinter cult, who are among those perverts regarding nonJews as subhuman.

Yeah, those are the 'Jews' every good Gentile really wants to get to know! Talk about "failing Logic 101", LMAO!!!

Last edited:
I used to be a devout Zionist. Bck when Zionism stood for a return of the Jewish people back to their God given homeland. But I sure have my issues with Zionism today for what it represents & has become. What kind of people make peace offerings to provoke Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them so they can remain where they are? Face it you Zionists, no Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does. And then those Zionists just can't seem to understand why the Palestinians so hate Israel & Zionism.

History has proven that king Hussein was right in his dealings with Palestinians. When will the Zionists in Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Oh, so now it is claiming to 'know many Jews who are not Zionists'.....LOL! More lies and distortions from the sherrishitflinger. It's right there below: normative mainstream Jews of any time or place are Zionists. [/I]

The sherriKKKins deludes itself if it thinks it knows what 'normative mainstream' Judaism is - it's shown it knows nothing of any form of Judaism of any time.

So instead it simply shrills another Big Lie. Just how many Jews has the HAMAS whore even met? First it claims to "know" Jews, "many" Jews, who are not Zionists - and then it posts a quote from the NK splinter cult, who are among those perverts regarding nonJews as subhuman.

Yeah, those are the 'Jews' every good Gentile really wants to get to know! Talk about "failing Logic 101", LMAO!!!

Entirely accurate, most likely.

It certainly hasn't mastered its supposed 'native' belief-system, nor the one that it snuggles up to, nor does it demonstrate the flexibility and subtlety required to identify and accurately gauge what is 'mainstream' and what is not, never mind the capacity to master a third.

Good call.

She's talking about 2000 years ago, dipshit.

And there are many Muslims who are sane enough not to support the Palishitian terrorists like you do.

What's your point? All you ever do is ramble irrelevant biblical verses when corned like a rat.

And there are many Muslims who are sane enough not to support the Palishitian terrorists like you do.

What's your point? All you ever do is ramble irrelevant biblical verses when corned like a rat.

I don't even think Frau Sherri MunnerNazi knows what her point is :lol:

Zionism = Judaism = Jesus' religion and faith.

The Land Of Israel

The history of the Jewish people begins with Abraham, and the story of Abraham begins when G-d tells him to leave his homeland, promising Abraham and his descendants a new home in the land of Canaan. (Gen. 12). This is the land now known as Israel, named after Abraham's grandson, whose descendants are the Jewish people. The land is often referred to as the Promised Land because of G-d's repeated promise (Gen. 12:7, 13:15, 15:18, 17:8) to give the land to the descendants of Abraham.

The land is described repeatedly in the Torah as a good land and "a land flowing with milk and honey" (e.g., Ex. 3:8). This description may not seem to fit well with the desert images we see on the nightly news, but let's keep in mind that the land was repeatedly abused by conquerors who were determined to make the land uninhabitable for the Jews. In the few decades since the Jewish people regained control of the land, we have seen a tremendous improvement in its agriculture. Israeli agriculture today has a very high yield.

Jews have lived in this land continuously from the time of its original conquest by Joshua more than 3200 years ago until the present day, though Jews were not always in political control of the land, and Jews were not always the majority of the land's population.

The land of Israel is central to Judaism. A substantial portion of Jewish law is tied to the land of Israel, and can only be performed there. Some rabbis have declared that it is a mitzvah (commandment) to take possession of Israel and to live in it (relying on Num. 33:53). The Talmud indicates that the land itself is so holy that merely walking in it can gain you a place in the World to Come. Prayers for a return to Israel and Jerusalem are included in daily prayers as well as many holiday observances and special events.

Living outside of Israel is viewed as an unnatural state for a Jew. The world outside of Israel is often referred to as "galut," which is usually translated as "diaspora" (dispersion), but a more literal translation would be "exile" or "captivity." When we live outside of Israel, we are living in exile from our land.

Jews were exiled from the land of Israel by the Romans in 135 C.E., after they defeated the Jews in a three-year war, and Jews did not have any control over the land again until 1948 C.E.

Zionism and the Formation of the State of Israel

The Jewish people never gave up hope that we would someday return to our home in Israel. That hope is expressed in the song Ha-Tikvah (The Hope), the anthem of the Zionist movement and the state of Israel.

Kol od baleivav p'nima
Nefesh Y'hudi homiya
Ul'fa-atey mizrach kadima
Ayin L'Tziyon tzofiya
Od lo avda tikvateynu
Hatikva bat sh'not alpayim
Lih'yot am chofshi b'artzenu
Eretz Tziyon v'yirushalayim.
Lih'yot am chofshi b'artzenu
Eretz Tziyon v'yirushalayim.

As long as deep within the heart
The Jewish soul is warm
And toward the edges of the east
An eye to Zion looks
Our hope is not yet lost,
The hope of two thousand years
To be a free people in our own land
In the land of Zion and Jerusalem.
To be a free people in our own land
In the land of Zion and Jerusalem.

Last edited:

We are asking a crazy person to explain why she's crazy. LOL

What did Jesus teach?

What God, the Father directed Him to teach.

John 14:31**the world must learn that I love the Father and that I do exactly what my Father has commanded me.

John 7:16*Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me."

John 8:42**Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me."

John 17:3-12** [3]*Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ,*whom you have sent. [4]*I have brought you glory on earth by completing*the work you gave me to do. [5]*And now, Father,*glorify me*in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began. [6]*I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world.*They were yours; you gave them to me*and they have obeyed your word. [7]*Now they know that*everything you have given me comes from you. [8]*For*I gave them the words you gave me*and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that*I came from you, and they believed that*you sent me. [9]*I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for*those you have given me, for they are yours. [10]*All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them. [11]*I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name--the name you gave me--so that they may be one as we are one. [12]*While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that*name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

Jesus said He is God

god is in all people. most people pray to god the father, the creator. All life, all things are part of god. God is everywhere.
Jesus did not want to be god, he wanted mankind to know god, to know that all life is sacred.

We are asking a crazy person to explain why she's crazy. LOL

Hey, don't insult crazy people

When you say "jesus" sherri---to whom do you refer? -----the mythological dog-'god'
isa? or the historical YESHUA aka YEHOSHUA BEN YOSEF? I agree that your
dog-'god' isa -----is CERTAINLY NOT A ZIONIST------tens of millions---even hundreds
of millions have been slaughtered in his disgusting name. Of course the HISTORICAL
pharisee political and religious preacher----the brave maccabean style person who tried
to cleanse the temple court-yard of the filth of your kith and kin-----was, indeed, a
NOBLE ZIONIST -------he was murdered by your kith and kin in that same vile manner
that you kith and kin murdered TENS --of thousands of jews during that era----to wit---
by crucifixtion. Even today----the people being murdered in Syria are being murdered
in the name of the filth you worship----based on an ideology organized by one "contantine" and perpetuated by dog JUSTIN----and then passed to the scum of
mecca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back