🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even more than myself, many Veterans oppose the Bush WAR ON IRAQ

Psychoblues said:
A veterans group that opposes the war in Iraq is defending U.S. Rep. John Murtha for taking a stand against the war. VETPAC issued a statement today criticizing a group called Veterans for Truth, which yesterday announced it is planning a rally against the congressman. Mr. Murtha has called for a quick withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq. VETPAC noted that Mr. Murtha has been a zealous supporter of military, veterans and defense programs throughout his career.

http://vetpac.org/

As usual you try to pass yourself and a handful of ranting little fools as "many."

Murtha is as big a fool as you are. In fact, it has crossed my mind that you might actually be him. Y'all definitely share the same nonfunctional, illogical thought process.

Psychoblues said:
Not zealous? You or any actual vet on this board, including me, would not make a pimple on John Murtha's ass for protecting this country or it's veterans. And you have the audacity to question his "zealousness". Shame on you Kathy, bad girl, bad girl.

Psychoblues

Murtha is a lying SOB. So are you. Questions?

Psychoblues said:
Bullshit. Your first word on this subject was "Zealous" with a big question mark. You don't know shit about Washington politics or any reasons behind any particular vote. Given the full width, breadth and depth of any particular vote you would probably vote with Col. Murtha. The conservatives like to hide a lot of their misdeeds on America behind otherwise popular votes, or didn't you know?

No worry. I was once one of the "conservatives" myself. I got fed up with their lying shit then and I'm still fed up with it.

Psychoblues

You quit being a conservative because you were fed up with their lying shit? Feel free to apply the same rule to yourself.

Psychoblues said:
Bullshit. Your first word on this subject was "Zealous" with a big question mark. You don't know shit about Washington politics or any reasons behind any particular vote. Given the full width, breadth and depth of any particular vote you would probably vote with Col. Murtha. The conservatives like to hide a lot of their misdeeds on America behind otherwise popular votes, or didn't you know?

No worry. I was once one of the "conservatives" myself. I got fed up with their lying shit then and I'm still fed up with it.

Psychoblues
Zealous was the word used in your first post:

psycho said:
...VETPAC noted that Mr. Murtha has been a zealous supporter of military, veterans and defense programs throughout his career.

And then you used it to somehow discredit Col. Murtha. You are kidding, right? Like I said, you or I either one would not make a pimple on the butt of Col. Murtha as genuine advocates for the rights and concerns of our soldiers, sailors, marines, airmen and our veterans. I get my voice in when I vote, when I contribute to VFW, DAV and when I blow in the faces of our elected politicians. Even still, I seriously fail to achieve 1 percent of what John Murtha can do as an advocate. What do you do? Post on this internet message board?

I think I am correct. Neither of us would make a pimple on the butt of actual and true advocates as Col. Murtha. But, maybe I would make a bigger pimple than you, maybe not.

I hope I haven't offended you but I think you missed the point, don't understand or are only desiring to argue. Go back to the title of the thread.

Psychoblues

Zealous was the word used in your first post:

Tell me the truth, gunny? When they told you in the third grade that you were going to take an IQ test that you asked them how to spell it.

Psychoblues

You always sound like an anti-American, lowlife scumbag sack of shit with the IQ of a gnat.

So what's your point?

Now tell me the truth Psycho, when they were passing out brains, you thought they meant trains and missed yours.....

Now there's some third grade shit.... You are sounding more and more like a second grader....... :baby4:

Tell me the truth, gunny? When they told you in the third grade that you were going to take an IQ test that you asked them how to spell it.

Psycho blues

Stephy,

Your complete sense of denial and further demonstration of juvenile propensities never cease to amaze me. But, thanks for the kick upwards on the board.

Psychoblues

Now tell me the truth Psycho, when they were passing out brains, you thought they meant trains and missed yours.....

Now there's some third grade shit.... You are sounding more and more like a second grader....... :baby4:

Juvenile.......
Did you say this..
.Originally Posted by Psychoblues

Psycho blues

:rotflmao:

Stephy,

Your complete sense of denial and further demonstration of juvenile propensities never cease to amaze me. But, thanks for the kick upwards on the board.

Psychoblues

A veterans group that opposes the war in Iraq is defending U.S. Rep. John Murtha for taking a stand against the war. VETPAC issued a statement today criticizing a group called Veterans for Truth, which yesterday announced it is planning a rally against the congressman. Mr. Murtha has called for a quick withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq. VETPAC noted that Mr. Murtha has been a zealous supporter of military, veterans and defense programs throughout his career.

And? Seriously, what's your point?

Yeah....

http://www.cafepress.com/bootmurtha/1577840

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed, that the surrender monkeys, and Psychoblues always seem to have the same agenda?

Thats what I thought.

Thanks.:tongue1:

Forum List

Back