🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even more than myself, many Veterans oppose the Bush WAR ON IRAQ

Psychobleu.........

large-smiley-001.gif

Phsyco, if you are the voice of our veterans or even a damn opinion of them I am ashamed of you. You make me sick. You get on this forum and post threads that are 100% anti-American and even when nobody listens you still try. You annoy the crap out of me and you make me not even want to defend your freedom.

I hate people like you, fake wannabe fuck ups who think they have a voice in anything that is done here. All you do is piss us off and waste our time. You bitch and moan about everything YOU don't agree with and try to press it on us and we won't have it. Nothing you say effects us. Please oh please take this advice, stop drinking, get some friends (real friends), get a hobby other then bothering us with your worthless posts and leave us the fuck alone.

Knowing that I'm going to be a Marine in less then a years time and reading your bullshit makes me not want to fight for you, rather it makes me want to fight against you.

Sir, wether you're prior service or not, I have no respect for you.

The truth truly will set you free. I've learned that and taught that in Christian studies and University courses.

I don't really care what YOU think of me. My objective is much larger than you, or me ar any other poster here. I truly do believe in America and the land of the truly FREE. Piss ants (peasants) like you are only tools of the powers that seek to limit our freedoms and advance the jurisdictions of those that oppress or seek to oppress us both. Are you listening?

Psychoblues

Phsyco, if you are the voice of our veterans or even a damn opinion of them I am ashamed of you. You make me sick. You get on this forum and post threads that are 100% anti-American and even when nobody listens you still try. You annoy the crap out of me and you make me not even want to defend your freedom.

I hate people like you, fake wannabe fuck ups who think they have a voice in anything that is done here. All you do is piss us off and waste our time. You bitch and moan about everything YOU don't agree with and try to press it on us and we won't have it. Nothing you say effects us. Please oh please take this advice, stop drinking, get some friends (real friends), get a hobby other then bothering us with your worthless posts and leave us the fuck alone.

Knowing that I'm going to be a Marine in less then a years time and reading your bullshit makes me not want to fight for you, rather it makes me want to fight against you.

Sir, wether you're prior service or not, I have no respect for you.

The truth truly will set you free. I've learned that and taught that in Christian studies and University courses.

I don't really care what YOU think of me. My objective is much larger than you, or me ar any other poster here. I truly do believe in America and the land of the truly FREE. Piss ants (peasants) like you are only tools of the powers that seek to limit our freedoms and advance the jurisdictions of those that oppress or seek to oppress us both. Are you listening?

Psychoblues

For crying out loud...is there no end? Now he's a college professor!

BUSH ELECTION BAD FOR ONE SENIOR
Blogged under Jokes and Humor by admin on Friday 5 November 2004 at 6:34 pm

During the Clinton Administration I had an extremely good and well paying job. I took numerous vacations and had several vacation homes. Since President Bush took office, I have watched my entire life change for the worse. I lost my job. I lost my two sons in that terrible Iraqi War. I lost my homes. I lost my health insurance. As a matter of fact I lost virtually everything and became homeless. Adding insult to injury, when the authorities found me living like an animal, instead of helping me, they arrested me. I will do anything to insure that a Democrat is back in the White House in 2008. Bush has to go.

Sincerely,

Saddam Hussein
http://www.laughatliberals.com/blog/archives/category/jokes-and-humor/

For crying out loud...is there no end? Now he's a college professor!

Let's see what the total is now ....

1. Union leader

2. Veteran who served in the US Armed Forces in just about every altercation from Korea through Desert Shield/Storm I.

3. Veteran who served in the Air Force.

4. Veteran who served in ground combat in 'Nam.

5. Then he didn't serve in any service, but with all of them.

And now he's a college professor. What's next? He's Mr Goodwrench?

1. Union leader

2. Veteran who served in the US Armed Forces in just about every altercation from Korea through Desert Shield/Storm I.

You missed one. He was apparently ordained as well.

"Christian studies and University courses."

1. Union leader

He makes the 'Donuts'? :laugh: :coffee3: to go with!

Psychoblues

If you believe in America so much why do you always speak out against the freedoms we fight to protect? And why do you get upset when everyone exercises that freedom and disagrees with your insanity?

1. Union leader

But has he stormed the beach at Normandy?

Oh, sorry, that predates Korea. Guess he has to draw the line somewhere.

I've done a helluva lot, CSM. Lest you forget, I'm still doing a helluva lot. The brilliance as observed from the preceeding few posts here just have a take on their own insignificance. I can't help that.

Psychoblues

You forgot politico, veterans advocate and probably a few more.

Forum List

Back