Even whites living in poverty are privileged

Please explain how asians are doing better than whites without any family connections?

Whites are just especially lazy?

You don't like white people. Just admit it you racist.

They do have family connections. They own the US.

Yeah....I guess only Asians have families. :lol: More racism, paranoia, and delusional thinking. Sad. :(

Things will never get better unless personal responsibility is taken. The vast majority of Whites could give a shit when Blacks cry and scream racism. It just sounds pathetic and childish at this point.

But hey....whatever floats your boat. Continue to enable a vastly disproportionate number of Blacks to live in ignorance and poverty and blame it all on Whites if you think it helps. I can tell you it doesn't, but there is no hope in your ever listening.

Again. Sad. :(

Ad hominem. Who said other people didn't have families? The vast majority of Blacks could give a shit about whites give a shit about. Your are pathetic to think any differently.

My boat includes getting Blacks out of poverty. I have a great track record so far. 97% success rate.

They do have family connections. They own the US.
Your root of your problem is not that whites tend to be successful, rather that so many blacks are not, in the least.

Your bitterness cannot be cloaked in bravado. It doesn't fly.

I have no problem with successful whites. I simply said whites in poverty is due to laziness.
That's what I said. Now explain the uniform poverty of blacks. That's your problem - I said that too.

Your root of your problem is not that whites tend to be successful, rather that so many blacks are not, in the least.

Your bitterness cannot be cloaked in bravado. It doesn't fly.

I have no problem with successful whites. I simply said whites in poverty is due to laziness.
That's what I said. Now explain the uniform poverty of blacks. That's your problem - I said that too.

There is no uniform poverty of Blacks. I guarantee I make more than you do. There are a lot of Blacks in poverty due to racism, institutionalized and historically. Pointing out facts is not being bitter. Its pointing out facts. Sorry to disappoint you. :lol:

Clean and dress up a poverty stricken white person and there is nothing holding them back. They have no excuses for being poor.

Yeah it is....like most poor blacks......poor whites are generally stupid and uneducated. Poverty is virtually always due to a lack of education and basic stupidity. Period.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Poverty is not about skin color. It is about being born stupid and not being educated.
You can be stupid even when educated. Look at how many people with BA's and up are unhappily employed working for someone else. Poverty is about the inability to recognize an opportunity or the resources to take advantage of it. Both which have been historically denied Blacks. Gimme a break please.

I simply don't believe that. Because I know black people that are highly successful, and they are no different than any other blacks. Same with Asians. Same with Whites.

How do you 'deny someone the ability' to recognize an opportunity?

There is a guy I worked for just down the road from here, who came here from Egypt. He runs his own business. Here's how difficult his business is..... He goes online and looks for stuff..... stuff that's cheap.... and then he sells the stuff, for more.

Now that's rocket science for you. Good thing we denied common sense to black people, so they can't grasp these extremely intricate business plans.

That dude doesn't have a college degree. Isn't part of a rich family. Isn't a super brilliant guy. Yet he can figure out "find something cheap, sell it for something more".

There's a guy from Russia, he started a business buying up old computer boards from back when they contained gold. He uses acid to dissolve the gold, then uses another chemical to get it back into a round slab of gold. Then he sells it.

Where did he learn that? Online.

That's what he started as. Then he started restoring old performance cars, and selling them. Now he has a business fixing computers, and selling them in bulk to Africa.

What part of this is super difficult?

There was a girl right across the street from me that ran a day care out of her house. That was her full time job, and she made a killing at it.

You need a Ph.D in diaper replacement to do that? This isn't hard stuff.

The real answer is, people are lazy. Anyone can be rich if they really want to. The problem is, that requires effort, and people don't want to put in the effort.

The guy who started 1-800-GOT-JUNK, was just a high school kid, who saw a pickup truck with a hand painted sign that they would haul trash. This kid saved up $900 from his minimum wage job, bought a truck, painted his own sign "We'll stash your trash", and now he's a multi-millionaire.

But he didn't get there by farting around waiting for government to fix his life. Or watching to see who got voted off the island, or who was the biggest loser, or whatever.

There is no uniform poverty of Blacks. I guarantee I make more than you do. There are a lot of Blacks in poverty due to racism, institutionalized and historically. Pointing out facts is not being bitter. Its pointing out facts. Sorry to disappoint you. :lol:

In what way does racism cause blacks to be poor? You know there was racism against Irish, Germans, and Asians too, and yet they are not all poor because of it.

In what way does racism cause blacks to be poor? You know there was racism against Irish, Germans, and Asians too, and yet they are not all poor because of it.
The point is it's global. Relatively few blacks are successful anywhere. Just fact,or if you prefer, racist I guess.

Clean and dress up a poverty stricken white person and there is nothing holding them back. They have no excuses for being poor.

Yeah it is....like most poor blacks......poor whites are generally stupid and uneducated. Poverty is virtually always due to a lack of education and basic stupidity. Period.

Poverty is not about skin color. It is about being born stupid and not being educated.
If I had to choose between not being smart or not being educated, I'll pick the later of the two. One can always excel in business even without an education if one has the smarts. However, even if you have a college education, but lack the smarts or are illiterate, unless you are a talented athlete, you won't get very far.

The point is it's global. Relatively few blacks are successful anywhere. Just fact,or if you prefer, racist I guess.

Correlation does not equal causation.

The fact 'relatively' few 'blacks' are 'successful' (each of those words being subjective), does not automatically mean the cause is racism.

Back in the late 1700s, early 1800s, Adam Smith, the 2nd President of the US, had two sons. One son ended up President later on. The other ended up impoverished and broke, and eventually died presumably of alcoholism.

Does the fact one was poor and impoverished mean obviously that society was racists against him?

I go back to the story of Steve Jobs, verses Evelyn Adams and Sharon Tirabassi.

Evelyn actually won the lottery twice. 1985, and 86. Total winnings over $5.8 Million.

Evelyn Gambled all the money away, declared bankruptcy, and today lives in a trailer park.

Sharon, won $10 Million dollars in 2004. She spent every penny. Today she lives in subsidized housing, and rides the bus to work.

Steve Jobs, got $5 Million dollars from working at Apple when it went public, and then was fired.

Jobs used the $5 Million to invest in a small company.... a very small company, which today is known as Pixar, which makes box office hit movies. Jobs sold Pixar for $7 BILLION dollars in 2006.

Three people with millions of dollars, 2 ended up impoverished, and one rich.

Racism? Or choices? Racism? Or culture? Racism? Or work Ethic?

Warren Buffet, when he was in high school worked a paper route, and earned enough money to buy a Pinball machine, which he placed in a local business. There it made more money. Shockingly Buffet ended up very wealthy.

Choices? Or Racism? You think no one of another race could have done exactly the same thing as Buffet? Why?

Poor delusional lady....:(

Let's look at the facts...shall we? This is according to the U.S. Census Bureau, 2012 data.

Average White Person Income. $38, 751

Average Black Person Income $24,959

Average Asian Person Income $39,606

Blacks = Fail.

% in Poverty Blacks = 27.1%. Whites = 12.7% Asian 11.4%

Blacks = Fail.

And I know....it's all cos da evil whyte man made me do it. :lol:

:lol:

yawn.png

What sad, pathetic, horseshit. :lol: "It be da bad whyte man." :lol:

Of course that same data could be interpreted as meaning that minorities are much more likely to receive freebe's or work at "undocumented" professions.

You can be stupid even when educated. Look at how many people with BA's and up are unhappily employed working for someone else. Poverty is about the inability to recognize an opportunity or the resources to take advantage of it. Both which have been historically denied Blacks. Gimme a break please.

I simply don't believe that. Because I know black people that are highly successful, and they are no different than any other blacks. Same with Asians. Same with Whites.

There is a guy I worked for just down the road from here, who came here from Egypt. He runs his own business. Here's how difficult his business is..... He goes online and looks for stuff..... stuff that's cheap.... and then he sells the stuff, for more.

Now that's rocket science for you. Good thing we denied common sense to black people, so they can't grasp these extremely intricate business plans.

That dude doesn't have a college degree. Isn't part of a rich family. Isn't a super brilliant guy. Yet he can figure out "find something cheap, sell it for something more".

There's a guy from Russia, he started a business buying up old computer boards from back when they contained gold. He uses acid to dissolve the gold, then uses another chemical to get it back into a round slab of gold. Then he sells it.

That's what he started as. Then he started restoring old performance cars, and selling them. Now he has a business fixing computers, and selling them in bulk to Africa.

There was a girl right across the street from me that ran a day care out of her house. That was her full time job, and she made a killing at it.

The real answer is, people are lazy. Anyone can be rich if they really want to. The problem is, that requires effort, and people don't want to put in the effort.

The guy who started 1-800-GOT-JUNK, was just a high school kid, who saw a pickup truck with a hand painted sign that they would haul trash. This kid saved up $900 from his minimum wage job, bought a truck, painted his own sign "We'll stash your trash", and now he's a multi-millionaire.

But he didn't get there by farting around waiting for government to fix his life. Or watching to see who got voted off the island, or who was the biggest loser, or whatever.

Every anecdote you listed was an example of someone recognizing an opportunity and having the resources to make it happen. Guaranteed those people had some help from somewhere. You dont know the whole story.

If you are not privy to business you wont see a business opportunity. Racism kills the ability to see opportunity by virtue of wearing down a persons positive attitude. Every opportunity that presents itself looks too difficult to attain simply due to a racist bigoted white person getting in the way. Racism is like a 200 lb rucksack you are dragging through mud uphill. When I was in my white person hating stage I didn't have the energy or desire to do more than just survive. I turned down 2 opportunities in law enforcement simply because the person that interviewed me was a racist. Once I realized that I was letting the racism stop me from being the mack I was meant to be I started going through or around the racism and succeeded in placing myself in a position where I am financially independent.

I had a lot of help from mentors along the way though. Like I said no one ever knows the whole story. They would rather pretend the person pulled themselves up by their boot straps and learned the correct philosophies that breed success by themselves.

Lack of opportunity and ability to recognize an opportunity. You know irish, Germans, an Asians all came over here voluntarily right? They didnt come as slaves who had no hope of every seeing their families again. They didnt have the same level of racism practiced against them like Blacks did even after generations of slavery destroyed families and crippled upward progress. You do know all Black people are not poor right even after all of that?

You are right. White racism is global. Blacks everywhere are affected by it.

If I had to choose between not being smart or not being educated, I'll pick the later of the two. One can always excel in business even without an education if one has the smarts. However, even if you have a college education, but lack the smarts or are illiterate, unless you are a talented athlete, you won't get very far.

I understand your sentiment but you are missing a very important component. Knowledge acquired and used. You dont have to have a college education to be successful. Hard work is beneficial only if you are working hard applying the correct knowledge. You can tell when someone is familiar with success because they will tell you that every time. If you aren't getting ahead its because you are doing something wrong, or not doing the right thing enough once you have the knowledge.

Let's look at the facts...shall we? This is according to the U.S. Census Bureau, 2012 data.

Blacks = Fail.

Blacks = Fail.

Evidently you were not taught what "uniform" and "average" means in grade school. Try again. You = fail. :lol:

:lol:

yawn.png

What sad, pathetic, horseshit. :lol: "It be da bad whyte man." :lol:

I must have gotten your panties in a bunch. You answered me twice on the same post. Dont be mad. Facts are facts. What could possibly be holding poor whites back? Everyone keeps avoiding this question. White people are lazy if they cannot get ahead. They have everything set up for them to hit a homerun. Practically everyone knows that.

Last edited:

Blacks = Fail.

Blacks = Fail.

Evidently you were not taught what "uniform" and "average" means in grade school. Try again. You = fail. :lol:

Hon....I don't give a shit about uniform and average. The bottom line: Per the data Blacks are vastly less successful than whites in every socio-economic measure. That is beyond dispute.

You blame this on racism. That is the only explanation you ever offer. It can't be a failure among Blacks. It be da evil whyte man. :lol: Thanks for giving us so much power. Good to know you and other Blacks feel so utterly powerless against us mean whyte people. :lol: Again.....sad. :(

Every anecdote you listed was an example of someone recognizing an opportunity and having the resources to make it happen. Guaranteed those people had some help from somewhere. You dont know the whole story.

If you are not privy to business you wont see a business opportunity. Racism kills the ability to see opportunity by virtue of wearing down a persons positive attitude. Every opportunity that presents itself looks too difficult to attain simply due to a racist bigoted white person getting in the way. Racism is like a 200 lb rucksack you are dragging through mud uphill. When I was in my white person hating stage I didn't have the energy or desire to do more than just survive. I turned down 2 opportunities in law enforcement simply because the person that interviewed me was a racist. Once I realized that I was letting the racism stop me from being the mack I was meant to be I started going through or around the racism and succeeded in placing myself in a position where I am financially independent.

I had a lot of help from mentors along the way though. Like I said no one ever knows the whole story. They would rather pretend the person pulled themselves up by their boot straps and learned the correct philosophies that breed success by themselves.

So you assume.... that every single black person is weight down by racism.

Then you assume... that every white guy has super hidden super secret 'help from beyond', that allowed them to be successful.

Then you look at people like Chris Gardener. His father deserted him. He grew up impoverished. But he worked his butt off. He worked constantly. Even while briefly homeless, he showed up at work on time, he worked as hard as he possibly could, and eventually got a job Dean Witter Reynolds.

Rich White males, at Dean Witter Reynolds gave him a chance, even though he showed up for an interview without a shirt.

Why? Because of his character and willingness to work hard.

Now Gardener is the CEO of a company, with a net worth of only $60 Million.

Now I will grant you this... no one makes it big without a hand.

But where we differ is, you think that 'hand' comes from race. I know that 'hand' comes from character and hard work.

It's like this guy where I work right now. He's in charge of the stock room. He shows up for work late. Orders come out hours, even days late. The orders are often wrong, they don't have the correct number of parts. And he's back there talking on his phone, playing games on his phone, farting around.

This guy will never get a raise for as long as he works there. He's lazy. His work ethic is terrible. The quality of his work is just enough to not get fired.

Now what about that, has anything to do with the fact he's black?

Because there's another guy over in service, and he does the same thing. He's looking at videos online, he's playing games, he comes out and sits down and talks to people in production for three full hours about how he'll never get a raise.

Obviously the problem is racism, because he's white. Darn ol racists white people holding white people down.

No the problem is he's lazy. He wastes hours on end, farting around talking about how horrible the company is.

Oh, and another thing... just FYI, your attitude affects your success too. You come in b!tching about the company, and talking bad about the people running the place... yeah, you are going to be poor, and remain that way.

And lastly... guess who did get a raise... *ME*. Because I'm white? I don't think so. It's because I show up on time every single day. It's because I *WORK* the entire... note: ENTIRE time on the job. It's because I check to see what jobs are priority, instead of "not my job" syndrome, where you act like you are mindless robot. It's because I don't go down and flirt with the pretty girl down at the other end of the building, when I should be working. It's because I don't go to break early, or come back from lunch late, and when someone asks me to do something during my break... I DO IT.

"Sorry I'm on break" = "I don't want to a raise".

None of this is rocket science. I'm not a super awesome person. There is not one significant thing about me at all. I have no degree. No certifications. No training. Nothing.

This is all very basic, very simple stuff. And ANY PERSON, who does this, can succeed. I've seen it.

Forum List

Back