Even whites living in poverty are privileged

I agree with that to a point.

If you go back say 50-100 years ago, and you were a white male, you really had it made, and the sky was the limit in this country. If you were poor, you were stupid and or lazy.

Not entirely true.

There were different kinds of poor back then. Many were cash poor but land wealthy.

I have known and known of lots of people who lived in old worn out clothes, drive beat up old cars, and live in an old house on 300 acres. And they had millions in the bank.

Stop lying. The only way you have been close to wealthy people is when you cleaned their toilets.

Lol, you don't know anything about me, jerk off.

For all you know *I* could be a millionaire, roflmao.

But I have known lots of people worth more than a million and worked for a few who I saw on a daily basis; it is far more common than you might think, were you ever tempted to do such a thing, loser fuck face bitch.

Last edited:
Not entirely true.

There were different kinds of poor back then. Many were cash poor but land wealthy.

I have known and known of lots of people who lived in old worn out clothes, drive beat up old cars, and live in an old house on 300 acres. And they had millions in the bank.

Stop lying. The only way you have been close to wealthy people is when you cleaned their toilets.

But I have known lots of people worth more than a million and worked for a few who I saw on a daily basis; it is far more common than you might think, were you ever tempted to do such a thing, loser fuck face bitch.

Dont make laugh. We all know you are not a millionaire. :lol:

I know a number of millionaires. 2 who happen to be my mentors. I have never met a millionaire that looks like you described. I do know one that owns a hotel chain that drives a 2013 Toyota Camry. He may not be flashy but he is extremely well dressed.

I know a number of millionaires. 2 who happen to be my mentors. I have never met a millionaire that looks like you described. I do know one that owns a hotel chain that drives a 2013 Toyota Camry. He may not be flashy but he is extremely well dressed.

Well, I am not a millionaire, though half way there. No, I take that back, I do have over a million in assets in total. Hmm, weird, I honestly had not thought about it. But then again, half of it is my wifes, but you wouldn't believe I am married and have two kids either, lol.

Anyway, I have worked for two yuppy millionaires who did the whole McMansion and BMW thing, one relative who was a millionaire banker, dead now, but he owned several hundred acres of ranch land and a few hundred head of cattle, wore a suit at work and overalls with holes and cowboy boots at home. I worked directly for the owner of a pet food company who went to work in sweat pants most days. Another who is a friend of mine has owned his own company for about twenty years now; employ roster of just one, himself. Another who married a dear friend of mine, and he owns his own yacht and sails the Bahamas all the time and he drives a beat up old truck and wears old worn clothes when away from work. I met a janitor at a school I once went to that had well over several million in stocks.

It is easy to be a millionaire if you work hard, save money and do this for the 40 years I have. Do you own a house worth over $500k? Do you have a Thriftsavings plan or 401k worth over $500k? Do you own stocks that are in that vicinity in value?

Boom you are a millionaire too, jack ass.

Maybe your problem is that you think that only people who inherit or are money grubbing shit-bags can be millionaires?

I don't know, but the fact that you are about as stupid as cold dog shit is certainly factor.

Well, I am not a millionaire, though half way there. No, I take that back, I do have over a million in assets in total. Hmm, weird, I honestly had not thought about it. But then again, half of it is my wifes, but you wouldn't believe I am married and have two kids either, lol.

Anyway, I have worked for two yuppy millionaires who did the whole McMansion and BMW thing, one relative who was a millionaire banker, dead now, but he owned several hundred acres of ranch land and a few hundred head of cattle, wore a suit at work and overalls with holes and cowboy boots at home. I worked directly for the owner of a pet food company who went to work in sweat pants most days. Another who is a friend of mine has owned his own company for about twenty years now; employ roster of just one, himself. Another who married a dear friend of mine, and he owns his own yacht and sails the Bahamas all the time and he drives a beat up old truck and wears old worn clothes when away from work. I met a janitor at a school I once went to that had well over several million in stocks.

It is easy to be a millionaire if you work hard, save money and do this for the 40 years I have. Do you own a house worth over $500k? Do you have a Thriftsavings plan or 401k worth over $500k? Do you own stocks that are in that vicinity in value?

Maybe your problem is that you think that only people who inherit or are money grubbing shit-bags can be millionaires?

I don't know, but the fact that you are about as stupid as cold dog shit is certainly factor.

Well thanks for divulging that information. Now I am absolutely positive you are not a millionaire. People like you always tell on themselves. You cant help it because you want to impress. :lol:

Youre not a millionaire because you have a million in assets dummy. Its a little more complicated than that. Let me help you out. Your net worth is what determines if you are a millionaire or not. If you have a million in assets but 2 million in debts you are just broke on a higher level.

Another tip. Just because you think a house is worth 500k doesn't mean someone else does. Your home is worth what people will pay for it. You dont know that until someone buys it. If you also are paying a note on your home you will see how quickly it ceases being an asset and becomes a liability if you lose your income. What about inflation? is your 401K out performing that silent killer of interest? Did you really say saving money? LMAO! If you really spent time around millionaires you would know this is all the wrong stuff to say. Quick question. How do you measure wealth?

Last edited:

Well thanks for divulging that information. Now I am absolutely positive you are not a millionaire. People like you always tell on themselves. You cant help it because you want to impress. :lol:

Your not a millionaire because you have a million in assets dummy. Its a little more complicated than that. Let me help you out. Your net worth is what determines if you are a millionaire or not. If you have a million in assets but 2 million in debts you are just broke on a higher level.

Another tip. Just because you think a house is worth 500k doesn't mean someone else does. Your home is worth what people will pay for it. You dont know that until someone buys it. If you also are paying a note on your home you will see how quickly it ceases being an asset and becomes a liability if you lose your income. What about inflation? is your 401K out performing that silent killer of interest? Did you really say saving money? LMAO! If you really spent time around millionaires you would know this is all the wrong stuff to say. Quick question. How do you measure wealth?

Millionaires also don't feel the need to brag about their wealth to anonymous users of a message board.

They do have family connections. They own the US.
Your root of your problem is not that whites tend to be successful, rather that so many blacks are not, in the least.

Your bitterness cannot be cloaked in bravado. It doesn't fly.

I have no problem with successful whites. I simply said whites in poverty is due to laziness.

I know plenty of poor white folks, and while laziness should not be dismissed, imo, the number one reason for white poverty is...having children too young.

Clean and dress up a poverty stricken white person and there is nothing holding them back. They have no excuses for being poor.

Blacks have has affirmative action for 50 years. THEY are the ones who "have no excuses for being poor." :D

Whites had affirmative action for 300 plus years. Stop whining. If you were able to build a legacy for your family with a 300 plus year head start you shouldn't be worried about anything.

I wasn't whining. I just said that because blacks have had this extra advantage, and have this relatively easier path to a job, this makes them have no excuse for being poor. You're black and unemployed ? You got AA. Go out and get a job, or you got no excuse.

This has nothing to do with what whites did for 300 years, and there is no "head start", or whatever other spins you want to throw into this, or try to hide behind.

Last edited:
I've challenged her stupid (always pretending to be smart) and racist comments many times,

Dont show the world your insecurities. You went down in miserable defeat every time you tried to challenge. :lol:

HA HA HA. Only in your deranged, racist little mind did you ever defeat me. I slaughtered your pretentious, dumb ass every time, AND YOU KNOW IT, just like I'm doing again here now. That'll be the day when somebody as lamebrain as you could ever defeat the Protectionist. :D

I agree with that to a point.

If you go back say 50-100 years ago, and you were a white male, you really had it made, and the sky was the limit in this country. If you were poor, you were stupid and or lazy.

Not entirely true.

Thinking about your last job ? Thanks for sparing us the details. :badgrin:

None of which disprove the existence of white privilege.

We don't have to disprove a theory, we didn't claim. You claimed it exists, and yet have not proven it. Our information contradicts your non-proof of claim. Our information doesn't prove anything, except your proof is boogus.

The burden of proof is on you, not us.

The evidence was sited in the article that apparently no one read. White privilege is well documented empirically as well as historically.

Black people are also holding each other down by continuously telling eaach other they cant succeed in white America. Life does not have an even playing field. Its damn well that way in nature and society. Societies that try to create Level playing fields often end up with something horiffic like Cambodia or Zimbabwe. America is a big place and there are so many good people its too bad there are so many who can not see that so many of them are white as well. If there is rotten fruit in your basket, dont complain, be thankful you got some fruit and eat the good ones.

Not entirely true.

Thinking about your last job ? Thanks for sparing us the details. :badgrin:

I've cleaned lots of toilets, back in college and high school. I had to work my way through life. There is nothing to be ashamed of about cleaning toilets for pay or other janitorial jobs.

Youre not a millionaire because you have a million in assets dummy. Its a little more complicated than that. Let me help you out. Your net worth is what determines if you are a millionaire or not. If you have a million in assets but 2 million in debts you are just broke on a higher level.

Lol, you really are a stupid ass. You think all these people like Trump etc are debt free? No, they go boom to bust to boom and bust and boom again because they have friends that will loan them money. They know these people are good for it and they can take tax write offs.

And there is no one single definition for who is a millionaire either, stupid ass. Some say its net, some say its income, some say its total property value of all kinds. When the state taxes my property, they don't axe me if I owe on it, dumbass, so it is worth what its worth.

It is hugely easy to become a millionaire by the most broad definition/use of the word; it is almost meaningless today. Back when gas was a dime a gallon it really meant something.

Don't be so jealous sweet heart

roflmao

Your not a millionaire because you have a million in assets dummy. Its a little more complicated than that. Let me help you out. Your net worth is what determines if you are a millionaire or not. If you have a million in assets but 2 million in debts you are just broke on a higher level.

Millionaires also don't feel the need to brag about their wealth to anonymous users of a message board.

I wasn't bragging by mentioning it in passing, idiot. I didn't even realize it till I started adding things up based on the total asset meaning so many use. Is my net a million, no it isn't, but did I say my net was a million? No, dumbass, I didn't.

And how would anyone prove otherwise anyway? If I wanted to lie, I guess I would lie bigger than to claim I squeak just over the millionaire line, would say I drive a Beemer, maybe, and have a huge house, blah blah blah.

But I didn't. And I really don't care what you think about it either. It's just fun showing lurkers what a fucking moron you are. All you racist Identity political types are stupid fucks and you amply demonstrate it on a daily basis. Fun.

In what way does racism cause blacks to be poor? You know there was racism against Irish, Germans, and Asians too, and yet they are not all poor because of it.
The point is it's global. Relatively few blacks are successful anywhere. Just fact,or if you prefer, racist I guess.

You are right. White racism is global. Blacks everywhere are affected by it.

Not quite right.

All the evil white colonial powers have left Africa more than half a century or in other words two generations ago.

Blacks there are only held back by other blacks, kind of same as it was when blacks sold other blacks into slavery 300-400 years ago.

Get out from under the thumb of charlatans like Al Sharpton and Barak Obama and think for yourself.

This must mean you are all out of talking points. I accept your concession you are woefully under educated. :lol:
We understand your dilemma. If white privilege did exist, then black failure could be excused.

The problem is universal, even where there few whites. Shifting the onus is thus totally bogus.

There are very few blacks in the world who do not live beyond relative poverty and by far the most of those who are actually successful live in areas with high white populations.

Black people failing doesnt need an excuse. Racism and its affects are the explanation.

The problem of racism is universal. I agree with you on that point. Wherever white people have no influence either historically or presently Black people flourish. Pretending that isn't the cause is amusing.

There are plenty of Blacks that live several stratospheres above the poverty mark you call home. Not enough in my opinion but a large number despite white racists doing their best to hold them back.

Your biggest problem is that you parrot talking points hammered into your head by worthless con artists and chisellers and snake oil salesmen like |Al Sharpton and Barak Obama.

The fact that you not only don't listen to but cheerfully and hatefully deride and denigrate all blacks who are successful because they believe in ideas you despise is a sad reflection on you and all those who think as you.

If you opened your eyes and mind and heart to some of your fellow African Americans who refuse to think like you, it would be a tremendous improvement in your life and help you get rid of that huge chip on your shoulder.

Are those millionaire mentors of yours black, brown, yellow or white?

If they are black, obviously they succeeded in spite of all the racism you claim exists.

If they are not black and they still mentored you (it must be sad for them to see that you turned out to be such disappointment), they can't be racist.

Clean and dress up a poverty stricken white person and there is nothing holding them back. They have no excuses for being poor.

so what is the excuse the negroids use?? Why do THEY use it as a means of living instead of a means up and out? Why do negroids always turn whatever area in which they dwell into a ghetto?

Yeah it is....like most poor blacks......poor whites are generally stupid and uneducated. Poverty is virtually always due to a lack of education and basic stupidity. Period.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Poverty is not about skin color. It is about being born stupid and not being educated.
Can you blame someone for being stupid?
Does being stupid make it ok to let them starve to death because they can't get a decent job?
Do we live in a Darwinistic society or a humane society?

My dear Asclepijas:

If "White privilege/racism is the primary cause historically, directly, and indirectly for any self defeating behavior in the communities of brown and black people," then why did this behavior lie dormant until the advent of the Great Society in the 1960's? Prior to that time, illegitimacy rates between Negroes and "whites" were approximately the same.

And BTW, I'm not denying the existence of "white privilege" or of pervasive racism at various times and places in our history. I'm only making the point that people who behave in a grossly self-destructive way will get no sympathy blaming their problems on others.

"I may be fat, ugly, and lazy, but that guy refused to hire me because I'm Irish!"

Doesn't exactly inspire sympathy, does it?

Forum List

Back