Even whites living in poverty are privileged

.....by leftwing retards with an axe to grind.

Not real proof any more.

...only for rw retards with an axe to grind.

No one cares what you imbeciles think.

Coming from someone who keeps claiming his personal opinion, is 'fact'.

Its not just my "opinion" its millions of peoples "opinions". You are the among the few that lie to yourself and pretend it doesn't exist or lie to others knowing it exists but afraid if you acknowledge it your headstart, leg up, privilege will be taken from you. Other white guys admit to it because they are not afraid. Read these words from 2 white guys to help your fright.

Racial Justice - The Benefit of Being White

This exercise helps white people understand how racism works in our favor, and on many different levels. The exercise is for all white participants, or for mixed groups in which the white people participate and the people of color observe. Since white privilege—the specific kinds of economic, social, and political advantages that white people gain at the expense of people of color—is generally invisible, this exercise helps those of us who are white see and acknowledge just how extensive and pervasive those benefits are.

Straight White Male: The Lowest Difficulty Setting There Is | Whatever

I’ve been thinking of a way to explain to straight white men how life works for them, without invoking the dreaded word “privilege,” to which they react like vampires being fed a garlic tart at high noon. It’s not that the word “privilege” is incorrect, it’s that it’s not their word. When confronted with “privilege,” they fiddle with the word itself, and haul out the dictionaries and find every possible way to talk about the word but not any of the things the word signifies.

We don't have to disprove a theory, we didn't claim. You claimed it exists, and yet have not proven it. Our information contradicts your non-proof of claim. Our information doesn't prove anything, except your proof is boogus.

The burden of proof is on you, not us.

The evidence was sited in the article that apparently no one read. White privilege is well documented empirically as well as historically.

I just read the article for the second time. It does not make that case. It shows statistical facts, which you have pointed out, that do not give an indication as to cause. You assume that "white privilege" is the cause. But that is an assumption only. Not a provable fact.

It is not a documented empirical truth. Historically, it was, and you could document and prove it. That is not true today.

You go it ass-backwards. White privilege is simply examples of institutional advantages afforded to Caucasians. The statistics back up this concept.

Last edited:
Clean and dress up a poverty stricken white person and there is nothing holding them back. They have no excuses for being poor.

Yeah it is....like most poor blacks......poor whites are generally stupid and uneducated. Poverty is virtually always due to a lack of education and basic stupidity. Period.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Poverty is not about skin color. It is about being born stupid and not being educated.

It's also about being born into ignorance, fatherless homes and irresponsible role modeling by mom. "The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree?"

The existence of "White Privilege" could also be explained by a "Black" culture that is antithetical to economic success and relies disproportionately on the beneficence of third-party agents, mainly government, for support. The gorilla in the room is illegitimacy - a plague that is endemic in the "Black" community, and correlates positively with incarceration, substance abuse, unemployment, dropout rates, and various other problems. And dare one point out that the "choice" to bear illegitimate children is entirely voluntary - not impacted whatsoever by White racism, privilege, or attitudes.

And by the way, it is not "blaming the victim" to point out self-defeating behavior.

...only for rw retards with an axe to grind.

No one cares what you imbeciles think.

Its not just my "opinion" its millions of peoples "opinions". You are the among the few that lie to yourself and pretend it doesn't exist or lie to others knowing it exists but afraid if you acknowledge it your headstart, leg up, privilege will be taken from you. Other white guys admit to it because they are not afraid. Read these words from 2 white guys to help your fright.

This exercise helps white people understand how racism works in our favor, and on many different levels. The exercise is for all white participants, or for mixed groups in which the white people participate and the people of color observe. Since white privilege—the specific kinds of economic, social, and political advantages that white people gain at the expense of people of color—is generally invisible, this exercise helps those of us who are white see and acknowledge just how extensive and pervasive those benefits are.

I’ve been thinking of a way to explain to straight white men how life works for them, without invoking the dreaded word “privilege,” to which they react like vampires being fed a garlic tart at high noon. It’s not that the word “privilege” is incorrect, it’s that it’s not their word. When confronted with “privilege,” they fiddle with the word itself, and haul out the dictionaries and find every possible way to talk about the word but not any of the things the word signifies.

thanks for you proof of white male superiority :eusa_boohoo:

The existence of "White Privilege" could also be explained by a "Black" culture that is antithetical to economic success and relies disproportionately on the beneficence of third-party agents, mainly government, for support. The gorilla in the room is illegitimacy - a plague that is endemic in the "Black" community, and correlates positively with incarceration, substance abuse, unemployment, dropout rates, and various other problems. And dare one point out that the "choice" to bear illegitimate children is entirely voluntary - not impacted whatsoever by White racism, privilege, or attitudes.

And by the way, it is not "blaming the victim" to point out self-defeating behavior.

Since white privilege was written into the constitution of this country from the moment of inception your post is a blatant disregard for the facts. White privilege/racism is the primary cause historically, directly, and indirectly for any self defeating behavior in the communities of brown and black people.

I know of no child that is not legitimately a human. Your moral attitude on if a person being born without parents being married is the problem not the children themselves.

White male superiority is a hilarious myth. The belief white superiority exists is the cause of white privilege. Thats why the less intelligent white males are so mad white women flock to black men. :lol:

Clean and dress up a poverty stricken white person and there is nothing holding them back. They have no excuses for being poor.

Yeah it is....like most poor blacks......poor whites are generally stupid and uneducated. Poverty is virtually always due to a lack of education and basic stupidity. Period.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Poverty is not about skin color. It is about being born stupid and not being educated.

It's also about being born into ignorance, fatherless homes and irresponsible role modeling by mom. "The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree?"

Some of it, yeah, but there are also about 3 million STEM degreed native born Americans unemployed or underemployed who would love to be out of poverty, but H1-Bs work for less and the mega-corporations hold out to hire them.

Most of these people are living in or near poverty.

White privilege is entirely based on an inherently racist analysis of economics and history and is no more valid than the other various race based myths of modern times.

Yes, but a good amount of this is being piped into their culture from white owned businesses that promote a criminal drug culture as some kind of way out of poverty.

It is NOT a way out except for a very lucky few.

White male superiority is a hilarious myth. The belief white superiority exists is the cause of white privilege. Thats why the less intelligent white males are so mad white women flock to black men. :lol:

obviously you are living in fantasy land

white privilege can not exist without white superiority

obviously you are living in fantasy land

white privilege can not exist without white superiority

There I fixed it for you.

white privilege can not exist without the amusing myth of white superiority

Blacks have had affirmative action for 50 years. THEY are the ones who "have no excuses for being poor." :D

Last edited:

Please explain how asians are doing better than whites without any family connections?

Whites are just especially lazy?

You don't like white people. Just admit it you racist.

She is one of the most race obsessed people I have ever seen. And yes....she hates whites and doesn't try to hide it.

She has that particular form of ignorance and self-delusion that takes half-facts or outright lies to push forth her hatred....Klansman do the exact same thing. If I see one of her more outrageous lies I may say something. I know....like any hardcore bigot....her opinions will never change. Her hatred is set in concrete. But I don't want some of it to go completely unchallenged on an open board.

I've challenged her stupid (always pretending to be smart) and racist comments many times, as have lots of others in this forum. She is basically our resident racist. Life isn't perfect.

Blacks have has affirmative action for 50 years. THEY are the ones who "have no excuses for being poor." :D

Whites had affirmative action for 300 plus years. Stop whining. If you were able to build a legacy for your family with a 300 plus year head start you shouldn't be worried about anything.

Please explain how asians are doing better than whites without any family connections?

Whites are just especially lazy?

You don't like white people. Just admit it you racist.

...or Hispanics.

I deliver to thousands of jobsites, factories and warehouses chock'd full of Hispanic workers that can't even speak english...yet not only do they find jobs, they are flourishing.

Hell, I am learning Spanish (slowly) in order to facilitate communication.

How can this be explained?

They are indentured servants and thus work for dirt wages.

I agree with that to a point.

If you go back say 50-100 years ago, and you were a white male, you really had it made, and the sky was the limit in this country. If you were poor, you were stupid and or lazy.

Not entirely true.

There were different kinds of poor back then. Many were cash poor but land wealthy.

I have known and known of lots of people who lived in old worn out clothes, drive beat up old cars, and live in an old house on 300 acres. And they had millions in the bank.

I agree with that to a point.

If you go back say 50-100 years ago, and you were a white male, you really had it made, and the sky was the limit in this country. If you were poor, you were stupid and or lazy.

Not entirely true.

There were different kinds of poor back then. Many were cash poor but land wealthy.

I have known and known of lots of people who lived in old worn out clothes, drive beat up old cars, and live in an old house on 300 acres. And they had millions in the bank.

Stop lying. The only way you have been close to wealthy people is when you cleaned their toilets.

Forum List

Back