🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ever notice right wing "beliefs" come in "groups"?

R

rdean

Twinkle down economic

Young earth

Climate change is a conspiracy

Science is a "faith"

Poor people are lazy

Education is for snobs

CEO's are the "job creators"

We must protect the fetus. The baby? Not so much.

Even though we live in the most technologically advanced nation with the most diverse population and have so many problems, we must crush government except for creating tariffs and watching women so they won't get abortions. The two most important things needed in this country.

Infrastructure is a waste of money.

Majority of scientists are Republican, evolution or not.

Obama was born in Kenya.

It's strange the way right wing beliefs come in groups. You can name the belief and know instantly whether or not it's right wing. And not a single one backed up with any evidence. Yet all are completely "true". Ask a right winger.

Echo chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber, echo chamber...

:eusa_shhh:

No doubt the democrats/liberals have a much better paradigm of "just knowing and "feeling" for their hive's accepted beliefs............ :cool:

par·a·digm
/ˈparəˌdīm/
Noun

A typical example or pattern of something; a model.

So your post agrees with the OP, Sunni Man.

btw, the OP mentions right wingers, and Sunni mentions Democrats. So I guess Sunni also agrees that the GOP has become a mouth piece for right wingers.:eek:

anyone who is not a right wiinger must agree with the Democrats?

I have noticed that rdean lacks even a basic intellect... which explains his obsessional hatred of anything he disagrees with. I feel sorry for him. Or, as BA would say 'I pity the fool'.

I have noticed that rdean lacks even a basic intellect... which explains his obsessional hatred of anything he disagrees with. I feel sorry for him. Or, as BA would say 'I pity the fool'.

The Koch Brother have said that paying Deany to post at USMB to embarrass Progressives and make them look like total fucking retards is one of the best investments they ever made.

Twinkle down economic

Young earth

Science is a "faith"

Poor people are lazy

Education is for snobs

Even though we live in the most technologically advanced nation with the most diverse population and have so many problems, we must crush government except for creating tariffs and watching women so they won't get abortions. The two most important things needed in this country.

Obama was born in Kenya.

It's strange the way right wing beliefs come in groups. You can name the belief and know instantly whether or not it's right wing. And not a single one backed up with any evidence. Yet all are completely "true". Ask a right winger.

They call names, but they simply can't disagree.

rw thinkers, the few that there are, see the writing on the wall. If they don't, at the minimum, drag their party into at least the latter part of 20th century, they're electorally doomed. Heck, even a majority of Catholics voted for Obama in '12. Aint that right CG? :razz: :clap2:

Last edited:
rw thinkers, the few that there are, see the writing on the wall. If they don't, at the minimum, drag their party into at least the latter part of 20th century, they're electorally doomed. Heck, even a majority of Catholics voted for Obama in '12. Aint that right CG? :razz: :clap2:

When I see what the Republican Party accomplished under Eisenhower with a 90% tax rate on the wealthiest Americans and the damage and destruction they brought this country in the last three Republican presidents, I'm dismayed. How can the mighty have fallen so low? When did they learn to hate America? When did they decide to destroy the country?

Twinkle down economic

Young earth

Science is a "faith"

Poor people are lazy

Education is for snobs

Obama was born in Kenya.

They are corporate bitches, doing what they're told, like good little whores!​

Facts are unbiased. Saying Obama was born in Kenya is hate because it's not true. Nothing I said was untrue.

Facts are unbiased. Saying Obama was born in Kenya is hate because it's not true. Nothing I said was untrue.

Here is a fact for you rdean, this thread is in Conspiracy Theories. That alone calls the entire premise of the OP into question, and actually proves anyone that challenges you correct.

Ever notice that Owe Bama can't give a simple talk to the country to describe his position on a subject without having a group of people standing behind him?

Here is a fact for you rdean, this thread is in Conspiracy Theories. That alone calls the entire premise of the OP into question, and actually proves anyone that challenges you correct.

And you're a dumbass. Look at you. Start a thread called:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/255439-obama-s-war-on-infrastructure.html

And what does Obama have to do with it?

Worse,

the length needed to comply with insurance standards for corporate jets

businesses that might locate in the area — air travel is the only efficient way to get there.

Just so you understand, Republicans want taxpayers to fund an airport extension because it "MIGHT" bring in business? MIGHT?

And it's only for "Corporate Jets"?????

The FACT that you post such bullshit clearly shows this board has a few issues. But nothing is perfect. Even though you belong in the Rubber Room for such blatant bullshit, you aren't.

Worst of all,

even after reading this, you have no idea what I'm talking about. Pitiful, just pitiful.

At least everything in my thread is true.

Ever notice that Owe Bama can't give a simple talk to the country to describe his position on a subject without having a group of people standing behind him?

They are protecting him from deranged right wingers.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/255439-obama-s-war-on-infrastructure.html

Worse,

businesses that might locate in the area — air travel is the only efficient way to get there.

Just so you understand, Republicans want taxpayers to fund an airport extension because it "MIGHT" bring in business? MIGHT?

The FACT that you post such bullshit clearly shows this board has a few issues. But nothing is perfect. Even though you belong in the Rubber Room for such blatant bullshit, you aren't.

Worst of all,

even after reading this, you have no idea what I'm talking about. Pitiful, just pitiful.

What? No snappy comeback?

Worse,

Worst of all,

What does Obama have to do with the policies of the federal government?

Forum List

Back