Every Liberal Cause Is Based On A Lie

This is a copy of an article about an article in the Daily Caller written by Ann Coulter, Conservative flame thrower and a woman I would trust as a fellow fighter in a foxhole over ANY dimocrap. Any.

Any.

Basically, what she's done is expand on my view that dimocraps are liars. That their entire system, their entire party, their existence and their causes are nothing more than lies backed by other lies. One untruth backed dozens of other untruths

But this reviewer, and Coulter, are more able to put it into words.

Read it. Those few of you in here that are still fair and logical and want to use truth and wisdom as a guiding force on which side to join. Read it.

Ann Coulter Every Liberal Cause Is Based on a Lie - The Political Insider

Ann Coulter wrote an op-ed at the Daily Caller which absolutely skewers the left for their latest cause, hatred of Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA).

From the onset, as only Coulter can, the sarcastic barbs are hurled at far-left lunatics who have been distorting the religious freedom law.

She refers to the new controversy in liberal circles as another in “a steady stream of manufactured events.”

This particular ‘manufactured event’ has liberals claiming that “a law protecting religious freedom will lead to separate water fountains for gays in Indiana.”

It’s not the first time of course, that liberals have gotten all worked up over something completely non-existent. The recent gang-rape hoax at the University of Virginia, Lena Dunham’s rape claims, and police brutality are all spotlighted by Coulter.

The latter gains extra scrutiny, as the ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ story coming from Ferguson was completely debunked.

“Many months, several million wasted taxpayer dollars and one cop’s career later,” Coulter writes, “Even Eric Holder’s Justice Department finally admitted that the whole ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ story was bunk.”

Coulter then goes on to skewer every major liberal cause today as based on a lie:

… why do we have to treat liberal fantasists in the media as if they’re children, too? Believing there’s a monster under the bed is cute. Falsely accusing cops of murder, men of rape and an entire state of homophobia is not.

Every single cause championed by liberals is based on a fake story. They make up events that didn’t happen and get apoplectic over things that never will happen. The definition of “liberal” is quickly becoming: people who believe their fantasies should be facts.

Another good point addressed is that after each of these lies is revealed, the liberal media, after spending weeks and months whipping up their base into a frenzy over those lies, barely reports on the truth afterward.

Coulter has struck a nerve and revealed the reality behind the liberal mindset. The left lies, swears to it, then quietly moves on to the next false crisis.

Read more: Ann Coulter Every Liberal Cause Is Based on a Lie - The Political Insider

PLEASE, pretty please will one of you smart conservatives PLEASE tell me ONE policy you've EVER been on the correct side of history on in the US? Just one?? For the life of me I can't think of one!

Yo! Wassup, Daddy-O!

Where ya been?

They pissed me off by censoring my posts...

Ahh, I can already smell the "get a job" and "get out of grandma's basement" posts coming.

Yep

2a5517344bf4c7dae63ba658f36551fc.jpg

darkow_sun_edit-1000_091811_t938.jpg

Weather happens all the time, the idea that humans cause it is a lie.

False claim.

The 'idea that humans cause it' is not what mainstream Democrats think. Their claim is that human activity plays a part in disrupting the natural weather patterns. Science makes the same claim. They don't just believe that people cause weather. Try to be concise, please.

Have a great day.

Who are you? Don't sit there and presume to correct me, newbie.

You basically repeated my post, with added prolixity. To affect weather patterns means to affect the weather itself. Humanity can in no way influence weather. Weather happens regardless of the activities of man, thus the flaw of the global warming argument.

Back off.

I LOVE it when TK gets his dander up. He might even stop playing his game and stand up for this battle! Hark! Who ye goes the......uh....who goes there?!

He's an oblivious elitist :laugh:

"How dare you make my post coherent, newbie! I've been posting here since 1842, you can't treat me this way!"

How pathetic.

"False claim" isn't an argument. You used a suppositional argument to combat mine. All you did was say "I'm right, you're wrong and that's that!" The only thing you "corrected" was my assessment of your intellectual capabilities. Your appeal to your own authority notwithstanding.

You have no idea who you're dealing with. Trust me, you don't. But hey, you can test that theory by engaging me in a fact based debate if you'd like.

Notice how there is a deafening silence in response to this challenge. "S" was warned. Now "S" is S-cared.

I've never understood why people say the UVA case was a hoax. It could be, sure. We have no evidence besides the testimony of the supposed victim. But it also is the case that if it did happen, and indeed the people she confided in wanted to not have their college experience ruined by a controversy, they would obviously have acted exactly the way that they did when contacted by the press.

So the claims are unsubstantiated, but not necessarily a hoax.

Ugh, your intentionally misleading skepticism is disgusting.

False claim.

The 'idea that humans cause it' is not what mainstream Democrats think. Their claim is that human activity plays a part in disrupting the natural weather patterns. Science makes the same claim. They don't just believe that people cause weather. Try to be concise, please.

Have a great day.

You basically repeated my post, with added prolixity. To affect weather patterns means to affect the weather itself. Humanity can in no way influence weather. Weather happens regardless of the activities of man, thus the flaw of the global warming argument.

Back off.

I LOVE it when TK gets his dander up. He might even stop playing his game and stand up for this battle! Hark! Who ye goes the......uh....who goes there?!

"How dare you make my post coherent, newbie! I've been posting here since 1842, you can't treat me this way!"

How pathetic.

"False claim" isn't an argument. You used a suppositional argument to combat mine. All you did was say "I'm right, you're wrong and that's that!" The only thing you "corrected" was my assessment of your intellectual capabilities. Your appeal to your own authority notwithstanding.

You have no idea who you're dealing with. Trust me, you don't. But hey, you can test that theory by engaging me in a fact based debate if you'd like.

Notice how there is a deafening silence in response to this challenge. "S" was warned. Now "S" is S-cared.
Me thinks that one thinks a tad too much of himself....and it's intellectually abilities

I can't think of anything the dimocraps are telling the truth about.

Even the ACA which I was, and still am all for, dimocraps lied their asses off to get it through. And continure to lie about it.

Global Warming? Sure, you'd have to be an idiot to deny it isn't happening but guess what? dimocraps lie about that too. Lie after lie after lie. Could it be because we're just coming out of an Ice Age? Could it be because of that big yellow blob in the sky some call the Sun? Could it be.....

dimocraps lie.

They wake up in the morning lying, they go to bed at night lying and all through they day -- They lie. It's all they know how to do.

Maybe if they'd harness some of that energy they expend on lying and use it for constructive means, we could get some good things done in this Country.

But, for the scum of the earth dimocraps, lying is just so much easier, isn't it?

Ummmm...okay, you totally just contradicted yourself here.

"Every liberal cause is BASED on a lie"

Global Warming? Sure, you'd have to be an idiot to deny it isn't happening

Okay...so if the liberal cause of Global Warming is "based" on a lie....how can you be an idiot to deny it isn't happening.

I wasn't sure about that one, because of the double negative, and the contradictory context...

ONCE MORE:

PLEASE, pretty please will one of you smart conservatives PLEASE tell me ONE policy you've EVER been on the correct side of history on in the US? Just one?? For the life of me I can't think of one!

I didn't present a counter-argument. I understood what you were attempting to say, and let you know that you would be wise to be concise with your words, because your argument was basically "Weather has always existed so people don't make weather". While that silly statement is correct, it is irrelevant because that is not the mainstream Democratic position. Do you understand?

I actually agree with what you were trying to say (climate change would happen regardless of humans). I just wish you would present your claims in an intelligent matter.

And as to your funny little "I'm gonna getcha!" comments... Boring. Just speak concisely and we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

"If you're going to try to make a point, make sure you have a point." - Moral of the story

False claim.

Have a great day.

Back off.

How pathetic.

Ya think so? I don't get that impression. I wonder who else you believe is scared of you? How about a few names?

Me thinks that one thinks a tad too much of himself....and it's intellectually abilities

The ten year veteran returns! Welcome back, Lassie.

Open question to anyone: What is up with people here acting like the length of time they've been a member has anything to do with how right or wrong they are? It's so ridiculous.

I've never understood why people say the UVA case was a hoax. It could be, sure. We have no evidence besides the testimony of the supposed victim. But it also is the case that if it did happen, and indeed the people she confided in wanted to not have their college experience ruined by a controversy, they would obviously have acted exactly the way that they did when contacted by the press.

So the claims are unsubstantiated, but not necessarily a hoax.

Ugh, your intentionally misleading skepticism is disgusting.

Well, we do know that some men DO rape. And if locker room conversations, etc are to be believed many more than that have rape fantasies. And then these kids get crammed into cramped quarters without any privacy. It is hardly surprising that a certain number are going to act out, but it is still a problem that society needs to look for solution to, instead of hiding its collective head in the sand.

This is a copy of an article about an article in the Daily Caller written by Ann Coulter, Conservative flame thrower and a woman I would trust as a fellow fighter in a foxhole over ANY dimocrap. Any.

Any.

Basically, what she's done is expand on my view that dimocraps are liars. That their entire system, their entire party, their existence and their causes are nothing more than lies backed by other lies. One untruth backed dozens of other untruths

But this reviewer, and Coulter, are more able to put it into words.

Read it. Those few of you in here that are still fair and logical and want to use truth and wisdom as a guiding force on which side to join. Read it.

Ann Coulter Every Liberal Cause Is Based on a Lie - The Political Insider

Ann Coulter wrote an op-ed at the Daily Caller which absolutely skewers the left for their latest cause, hatred of Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA).

From the onset, as only Coulter can, the sarcastic barbs are hurled at far-left lunatics who have been distorting the religious freedom law.

She refers to the new controversy in liberal circles as another in “a steady stream of manufactured events.”

This particular ‘manufactured event’ has liberals claiming that “a law protecting religious freedom will lead to separate water fountains for gays in Indiana.”

It’s not the first time of course, that liberals have gotten all worked up over something completely non-existent. The recent gang-rape hoax at the University of Virginia, Lena Dunham’s rape claims, and police brutality are all spotlighted by Coulter.

The latter gains extra scrutiny, as the ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ story coming from Ferguson was completely debunked.

“Many months, several million wasted taxpayer dollars and one cop’s career later,” Coulter writes, “Even Eric Holder’s Justice Department finally admitted that the whole ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ story was bunk.”

Coulter then goes on to skewer every major liberal cause today as based on a lie:

… why do we have to treat liberal fantasists in the media as if they’re children, too? Believing there’s a monster under the bed is cute. Falsely accusing cops of murder, men of rape and an entire state of homophobia is not.

Every single cause championed by liberals is based on a fake story. They make up events that didn’t happen and get apoplectic over things that never will happen. The definition of “liberal” is quickly becoming: people who believe their fantasies should be facts.

Another good point addressed is that after each of these lies is revealed, the liberal media, after spending weeks and months whipping up their base into a frenzy over those lies, barely reports on the truth afterward.

Coulter has struck a nerve and revealed the reality behind the liberal mindset. The left lies, swears to it, then quietly moves on to the next false crisis.

Read more: Ann Coulter Every Liberal Cause Is Based on a Lie - The Political Insider

The Liberal Heritage is one of pushing the envelope, putting the vote into the hands of people of color and women, putting to rest the false pathos of separate but equal, and allowing a black man to play professional baseball; they have brought education and job training to wayward youth and adults jailed, liberals passed Affirmative Action so jobs traditionally for male whites alone were forced to open their doors to women and citizens of color.

Liberals passed laws establishing a safety net for those hurt on the job and created OSHA making injuries on the job injuries less frequent by holding employers accountable (yeah one of those regulations the conservatives whine about).

Liberals support Social Security knowing full well that men and women as frequently as the first third of the 21st century lived in poor houses when they could no longer continue to work, or because the bread winner lost his job do to injuries on the job.

Today's liberals saw a problem which had festered since the Administration of TR, health care, and did something about it.

What have Conservatives ever done? Moved other people money around for a fee, and piss and moan about taxes. Today they are working to suppress the vote based on the false premise that voter fraud is rampant, repeal the PPACA creating chaos in the market place and taking life saving insurance from millions, and deny fiscal aid to regions hard hit by natural disasters.

The ten year veteran returns! Welcome back, Lassie.

Open question to anyone: What is up with people here acting like the length of time they've been a member has anything to do with how right or wrong they are? It's so ridiculous.

Notice how I got you to completely deviate from your position. If your position was irrefutable, you would have already done something to substantiate it.

You stopped at "false claim"

Open question to anyone: why are people like S such smart alecs? Gosh, after posting five years on political forums, I know for a fact there are people like you everywhere. Battleship mouth, rowboat ass.

Edgetho, weather cannot be driven by human activity. There were no humans around in the other great warming periods.

What Democrats call "climate change" I simply call weather.
So the massive deforestation, the billions on tons of pollutants released into the atmosphere, the ozone layer depletion caused by man made CFCs have absolutely no effect on the global climate? You are a Shell answer man true believer.

Our First Freedom is freedom of religion.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

They recognize NO freedom except of the genitalia

For now......they delude themselves into thinking that the their government that tells them what size toilet they can have, what size drink they can have, how much salt they can have.........is going to turn a blind eye to an activity that creates new burdens on the government system, and creates sexually transmitted illnesses.....they are deluding themseleves.......

Our First Freedom is freedom of religion.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

They recognize NO freedom except of the genitalia

For now......they delude themselves into thinking that the their government that tells them what size toilet they can have, what size drink they can have, how much salt they can have.........is going to turn a blind eye to an activity that creates new burdens on the government system, and creates sexually transmitted illnesses.....they are deluding themseleves.......

Yes!! I vote based on how. I can increase my odds of getting an STD! You figured me out!

Notice how I got you to completely deviate from your position. If your position was irrefutable, you would have already done something to substantiate it.

You stopped at "false claim"

Open question to anyone: why are people like S such smart alecs? Gosh, after posting five years on political forums, I know for a fact there are people like you everywhere. Battleship mouth, rowboat ass.

I already responded to your empty "don't mess with me" posts. Here it is again, for TK:

"I didn't present a counter-argument. I understood what you were attempting to say, and let you know that you would be wise to be concise with your words, because your argument was basically "Weather has always existed so people don't make weather". While that silly statement is correct, it is irrelevant because that is not the mainstream Democratic position. Do you understand?

I actually agree with what you were trying to say (climate change would happen regardless of humans). I just wish you would present your claims in an intelligent matter.

And as to your funny little "I'm gonna getcha!" comments... Boring. Just speak concisely and we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

'If you're going to try to make a point, make sure you have a point.' - Moral of the story"

I never deviated. My entire point was you need to use words in a more efficient manner. Do you understand, TK?

By the way, your "Open question to anyone" section turned into a direct response to just me by the second sentence. Not exactly open :wink_2:
I'm telling you, you need to work on using your words. I have a feeling you're actually semi-intelligent, you just don't know how to show it.
I'm rooting for you, man. Cheers :beer:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back