Every Liberal Cause Is Based On A Lie

fuck your 'basic history' You are trying to attach phony labels to historical EVENTS in order to make it look like it favors your POV.

That's a lie. And you are a liar.

Republicans believed in "Natural Rights''

scum of the earth dimocraps didn't then and do not to this day.

Natural rights are assigned by God and include, Life, LIBERTY and the pursuit of Happiness. They sorta originated with John Locke.

But, you're a dimocrap. No point trying to educate you past the goo-goo, ga-ga stage.

Waste of time.

Now your argument is anything that involves 'natural rights' is automatically conservative? Your positions just keep blowing in the wind.

You're entertaining. Regardless, the evidence in my post still stands. Ignore it if you will. It's at least there for intelligent people to appreciate.

Have a great day.

Who are you? Don't sit there and presume to correct me, newbie.

You basically repeated my post, with added prolixity. To affect weather patterns means to affect the weather itself. Humanity can in no way influence weather. Weather happens regardless of the activities of man, thus the flaw of the global warming argument.

Back off.

I skipped the 'presume' stage, and just corrected you. Hope you didn't mind.
Being here longer than me does not make you any less wrong than you were. Sorry.

I didn't just repeat your post, I corrected it. You need to be concise with your claims if you want to be taken seriously.

Sorry a 'newbie' had to be the one to break it to you.

('newbie'? what is this, the 90s?)

Luckily for you I'm on my phone. You can't correct someone without substantiating the correction.

I cannot stand high and mighty types like you. Convinced you know it all. Don't lecture me on how to be concise.

I said it a week ago, the Obama administration is desperate for a win at any cost and will agree to almost anything vs walking away without a deal. Iran knows this.

Correct. Because they know they're going to lose in 2016. They ain't that stoopid.

The whole fucking world knows that dimocrap filth have NO chance in 2016 and they also know that nothing is likely to go wrong with this before then.

VERY unlikely. So they can make a bad deal and leave it for Republicans to worry about.

It's what the scum of the earth dimocrap filth do.... With everything. They make a bad deal and let somebody else clean it up. Every time.

Of course, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will be right there, on their knees slobbering all over their crotch, helping them out by lying about it all

Never fails.

OBTW...... I'd be willing to bet as much as a beer that within one year of a Republican taking office in 2017, Iran turns into a sea of glass, courtesy of Israel.

View attachment 39039
Never underestimate the ability of Republicans to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Edgetho, weather cannot be driven by human activity. There were no humans around in the other great warming periods.

What Democrats call "climate change" I simply call weather.

Well, yes it can, TK.

It absolutely can.

Did you hear that fart let loose by Bill the rapist Clinton back in 1996?

That probably added .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 degree to the atmosphere's temperature.

You're talking about the Physics theory that nothing is ever gained or lost, if I presume correctly.

'Information' is never lost or gained on a grand scale, I suppose, but on a micro as opposed to a macro scale, it happens.

The problem is, dimocraps are lying scum and you can't have an intelligent discussion with them.

ManBearPig.JPG

Luckily for you I'm on my phone. You can't correct someone without substantiating the correction.

I cannot stand high and mighty types like you. Convinced you know it all. Don't lecture me on how to be concise.

Tsk, Tsk, Kormac.

Show some respect for a person who just got his Online University of Phoenix degree in Women's Studies.

Tsk, Tsk, Kormac.

Show some respect for a person who just got his Online University of Phoenix degree in Women's Studies.

Unfortunately for him I show no mercy.

I don't know it all, but I have a knack for finding inconsistent claims and fixing them. How about you just thank me? It's not like a made you look any less intelligent than you did prior to my correction. Heck, if you want, you can edit your post using my words. That way, nobody else has to see what you said. I don't know what your phone has to do with this, but I'm a pretty generous guy :wink_2:

If the republicans are so great, then explain their hatred for most everything the middle class needs to survive...

1). Social security
2). Medicare
3). Unions
4). Health insurance

Why do they have an outright hatred for those programs. Why? Because they gotta pay a little tax to sustain them. They are also for low wages, less safety regulations, no paid vacation, no FLMA, etc. Why? Because it might cut into record profits. More and more people who have to work to barely make ends meet aqre going to figure this out.

Unfortunately for him I show no mercy.

Unfortunately for everyone, you're still typing from your phone.

Seriously, why don't you just wait until you're at a PC to make claims? If you using a phone inhibits your ability to sound intelligent, then the wait might be worth it. Just my opinion.

Now your argument is anything that involves 'natural rights' is automatically conservative? Your positions just keep blowing in the wind.

You're entertaining. Regardless, the evidence in my post still stands. Ignore it if you will. It's at least there for intelligent people to appreciate.

Have a great day.

Show me some contemporary writings that illustrate that Republicans were 'liberals' and dimocrap scum were 'Conservative'

Show me. Show me or shut the fuck up.

You and your ignorant cronies are trying to assign modern equivalencies to something that took place over 150 years ago.

Republicans believed in Natural Rights back then and, they do to this day. That has NOT changed

Republicans REFUSE to favor one Race over another, which has led to political beatings more than once.

It is immoral and dishonest to favor Blacks over White in this age just as it was to favor Whites over Blacks 150 years ago -- Which is what scum of the earth dimocraps did back then.

And today, scumbag dimocrap filth favor Blacks over Whites. To deny it is to be self-deluding.

Republicans, to their political detriment, REFUSE to favor one race over another. Always have, always will.

dimocraps are the racists. You've always favored one race or the other.

Short walk across the street for racists to switch sides. Hard to stick by your guns and refuse to favor one race over the other.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

I can't think of anything the dimocraps are telling the truth about.

Even the ACA which I was, and still am all for, dimocraps lied their asses off to get it through. And continure to lie about it.

Global Warming? Sure, you'd have to be an idiot to deny it isn't happening but guess what? dimocraps lie about that too. Lie after lie after lie. Could it be because we're just coming out of an Ice Age? Could it be because of that big yellow blob in the sky some call the Sun? Could it be.....

dimocraps lie.

They wake up in the morning lying, they go to bed at night lying and all through they day -- They lie. It's all they know how to do.

Maybe if they'd harness some of that energy they expend on lying and use it for constructive means, we could get some good things done in this Country.

But, for the scum of the earth dimocraps, lying is just so much easier, isn't it?

Ummmm...okay, you totally just contradicted yourself here.

"Every liberal cause is BASED on a lie"

Global Warming? Sure, you'd have to be an idiot to deny it isn't happening

Okay...so if the liberal cause of Global Warming is "based" on a lie....how can you be an idiot to deny it isn't happening.
Global warming is a lie. Your fucking leaders don't even call it that anymore. Climate change. We call it the four season.

Have a great day.

Show me some contemporary writings that illustrate that Republicans were 'liberals' and dimocrap scum were 'Conservative'

Show me. Show me or shut the fuck up.

You and your ignorant cronies are trying to assign modern equivalencies to something that took place over 150 years ago.

Republicans believed in Natural Rights back then and, they do to this day. That has NOT changed

Republicans REFUSE to favor one Race over another, which has led to political beatings more than once.

It is immoral and dishonest to favor Blacks over White in this age just as it was to favor Whites over Blacks 150 years ago -- Which is what scum of the earth dimocraps did back then.

And today, scumbag dimocrap filth favor Blacks over Whites. To deny it is to be self-deluding.

Republicans, to their political detriment, REFUSE to favor one race over another. Always have, always will.

dimocraps are the racists. You've always favored one race or the other.

Short walk across the street for racists to switch sides. Hard to stick by your guns and refuse to favor one race over the other.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

My post is there for everyone with at least average intelligence to understand. You can try to muddle the conversation with your incessant use of the 'word' dimocrap, but my points still stand.

I don't know who speaks less coherently, you or TemplarKormac. Either way, you both are pretty funny.

Even the ACA which I was, and still am all for, dimocraps lied their asses off to get it through. And continure to lie about it.

Global Warming? Sure, you'd have to be an idiot to deny it isn't happening but guess what? dimocraps lie about that too. Lie after lie after lie. Could it be because we're just coming out of an Ice Age? Could it be because of that big yellow blob in the sky some call the Sun? Could it be.....

dimocraps lie.

They wake up in the morning lying, they go to bed at night lying and all through they day -- They lie. It's all they know how to do.

Maybe if they'd harness some of that energy they expend on lying and use it for constructive means, we could get some good things done in this Country.

But, for the scum of the earth dimocraps, lying is just so much easier, isn't it?

Okay...so if the liberal cause of Global Warming is "based" on a lie....how can you be an idiot to deny it isn't happening.

Obviously, you have not read the entire paragraph in the post you quote.

Yes I have, I'm all ears, fill me in on what I'm missing here...

I will not presume to speak on the behalf of Edgetho, but I think he implied that the undeniable warming is due to the Sun.

The warming is undeniable?

dimocraps lie.

The lie of global warming is that there is but one cause:

rcrumb.html-2_500.jpg

Racist? Who? Me?

dimocraps lie.

The lie of global warming is that there is but one cause:

rcrumb.html-2_500.jpg

Racist? Who? Me?
Among many other things.

dimocraps lie.

Climate changes. It is by its very nature volatile and not static.

Catastrophic anthropomorphic climate change, though, is very much a leftist-fabricated lie.

I will never understand why you dinks believe that saying, "It's settled. The argument is over. This is true" makes it so.

Forum List

Back