Every Liberal Cause Is Based On A Lie

Fact is, liberal causes are equal rights for everyone, health care for everyone, care for the elderly, care for children, care for education, and care for the poor.

Cons causes are for the war machine, corporations and the rich at the expense of the liberal causes. And the cons use nazi tactics of demonizing liberals to create hate. It didn't work for Hitler, and it's not gonna work for the cons.

2ajdt74.gif
When you can't refute the truth, try to make a joke about it. BWAH HA HA HA HA!

Democrats have perpetrated hoaxes for decades....One of them is we were losing the Vietnam War.

Here are some of the other hoaxes or scams they've pull on us:

1. The Hole In The Ozone At The Poles Is Caused By CFCs
  2. Global Warming/Climate Change
  3. Gabby Gifford Was Targeted by Sarah Palin
  4. Duke Lacrosse Team
  5. Benghazi Was Caused By A Video
  6. Oklahoma City Bombing Was Republican's Fault
  7. Universal Health Care/ Affordable Health Care
  8. Columbine Anti-Gun Push
  9. Sandyhook Anti-Gun Push
  10. Trayvon Martin Shooting
  11. Ferguson/ Hands Up-Don't Shoot
  12. Stem cell Research
  13. Exploitation of Dead Soldiers In Iraq
  14. Bush Caused Katrina
  15. Cones On New Jersey Bridge
  16. Sandra Fluke Fake Hearing
  17. The Worst Economy Since The Great Depression
  18. Quantitative Easing
  19. The Sequester Isn't Obama's Idea
  20. The Last Government Shutdown
  21. The Russian Reset
  22. The Arab Spring
  23. Taking Down Qaddafi Was Needed
  24. Taking Down Assad Was Needed
  25. Mitt Romney Never Paid Taxes
  26. If You Like Your Doctor.....
  27. IRS Scandal
  28. VA Scandal
  29. Hillary Emails Scandal
  30. Democrats Encouraging Illegal Immigration
There's several more that we can't prove, including the Gulf Oil Spill, a botched attempt at gun-legislation caused by Fast & Furious, and that farmers in California can't get water to raise crops, thanks to Harry Reid shutting off the source in Nevada.

Liberals used these lies to further liberal agendas, there is always an ulterior motive with these dishonest assholes.
The latest lie is that we have an agreement with Iran. If you listen to both sides, the only folks that feel we have an agreement of any kind is the Obama Administration. If this goes anything like the roll-out of Obamacare.....this is going to be a total clusterfuck.

I said it a week ago, the Obama administration is desperate for a win at any cost and will agree to almost anything vs walking away without a deal. Iran knows this.

Fact is, liberal causes are equal rights for everyone, health care for everyone, care for the elderly, care for children, care for education, and care for the poor.

Cons causes are for the war machine, corporations and the rich at the expense of the liberal causes. And the cons use nazi tactics of demonizing liberals to create hate. It didn't work for Hitler, and it's not gonna work for the cons.

How is it equal when I have to work overtime to pay for someone else's free lunch?

Yeah, leftism worked out well for Russia, China, and other countries.

Easy to care for the poor, once you starve 80% of them to death.

2ajdt74.gif
When you can't refute the truth, try to make a joke about it. BWAH HA HA HA HA!

Sorry, I didn't make a joke. Your parents did.

Yes I have, I'm all ears, fill me in on what I'm missing here...

Clue: The Earth's atmosphere exists in a never ending cycle, as it responds to the ever changing circumstances of a host of ever changing variables.

Therefore braying about the horrors of "CLIMATE CHANGE" is the foil of the fool.

I hope that helps.

I said it a week ago, the Obama administration is desperate for a win at any cost and will agree to almost anything vs walking away without a deal. Iran knows this.

Correct. Because they know they're going to lose in 2016. They ain't that stoopid.

The whole fucking world knows that dimocrap filth have NO chance in 2016 and they also know that nothing is likely to go wrong with this before then.

VERY unlikely. So they can make a bad deal and leave it for Republicans to worry about.

It's what the scum of the earth dimocrap filth do.... With everything. They make a bad deal and let somebody else clean it up. Every time.

Of course, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will be right there, on their knees slobbering all over their crotch, helping them out by lying about it all

Never fails.

OBTW...... I'd be willing to bet as much as a beer that within one year of a Republican taking office in 2017, Iran turns into a sea of glass, courtesy of Israel.

upload_2015-4-5_12-32-53.jpeg

Daily Caller AND Ann Coulter?

Hit the Daily Double there

Who else has a better understanding of liberalism today?

I do and I think Coulter hit it the head:

"The definition of “liberal” is quickly becoming: people who believe their fantasies should be facts".

You can measure the truth of what she says by how many clownish pinheads attack her as messenger---and run from her message.

Last edited:

No, liberals champion equal OUTCOME, regardless of effort. Equal rights applies to opportunity. Your post is typical, you demonize those you disagree with and accuse them of demonization. Take your Hitler voodoo doll and stuff it, Sport.

"Every Liberal Cause Is Based On A Lie"

And most conservatives' 'arguments' fail as lies and fallacies, this thread being one of many examples.

Ouch! Someone call the

upload_2015-4-5_13-26-45.jpeg

I may need a while to recover from that one

Liberals start with a cause then make up a lie to advance the cause.

Liberals want to eliminate college fraternities. They made up hoax rape cases at fraternity houses.

Liberals want to eliminate religion so they made up a phony cause about gays being told to leave a pizza restaurant and not allowed to buy cookies at a bakery.

No, liberals champion equal OUTCOME, regardless of effort. Equal rights applies to opportunity. Your post is typical, you demonize those you disagree with and accuse them of demonization. Take your Hitler voodoo doll and stuff it, Sport.
You are exposed as the demonizer of the elderly and the poor, and the supporter of greed and selfishness for the rich. You only confirmed my post.

I can't think of anything the dimocraps are telling the truth about.

Even the ACA which I was, and still am all for, dimocraps lied their asses off to get it through. And continure to lie about it.

Global Warming? Sure, you'd have to be an idiot to deny it isn't happening but guess what? dimocraps lie about that too. Lie after lie after lie. Could it be because we're just coming out of an Ice Age? Could it be because of that big yellow blob in the sky some call the Sun? Could it be.....

dimocraps lie.

They wake up in the morning lying, they go to bed at night lying and all through they day -- They lie. It's all they know how to do.

Maybe if they'd harness some of that energy they expend on lying and use it for constructive means, we could get some good things done in this Country.

But, for the scum of the earth dimocraps, lying is just so much easier, isn't it?

Ummmm...okay, you totally just contradicted yourself here.

"Every liberal cause is BASED on a lie"

Global Warming? Sure, you'd have to be an idiot to deny it isn't happening

Okay...so if the liberal cause of Global Warming is "based" on a lie....how can you be an idiot to deny it isn't happening.

The lie is that humans are creating the warming....the earth has warmed and cooled all on it's own since God created it....

I think liberals need to account for their many failures before we consider any more liberal ideas.

But...as Rush always points out....with liberal ideas....results don't matter...it is their good intentions that rule the day....regardless of the tragedy and destruction they leave in their wake.......

Forum List

Back