Every Single Thing This President Has Tried Has Failed

Yet, conservatives were unable to convince a majority of Americans to vote for the Republican candidate in 2012.
Hell, conservatives weren't able to convince REPUBLICANS to even nominate a conservative!
4i6Ckte.gif

Conservatives are the most over-hyped voting block in the country. Greens may even have more electoral power. :)

You just pay attention, Buckwheat.

Or how about the fact that 13 times SCOTUS has ruled UNANIMOUSLY that this "constitiuonal scholar" has exceeded is constitonal powers.

13 times the Court has unamiously ruled against Obama, is that a record? I would think so.
Actually, its 20.

There have been 20 times that the SCOTUS has rejected Obama by a 9-0 vote...

That means that even the liberals on the SCOTUS said, "Oh hell no."

In the more than five years that Mr. Obama has been in office, the court has rejected the government’s argument with a 9-0 decision 20 times.

Obama racking up judicial losses as Supreme Court rules on Obamacare union dues - Washington Times

Grampa murked u said:
Obama successfully fucked up the following things:

Healthcare
Employment
Iraq
Racial harmony
Economic recovery
His own legacy
Benghazi
IRS
Stopping voter fraud
Creating the most transparent administration

Healthcare: reformed
Employment: 5.9%
Iraq: Bush's creation
Racial harmony: I wasn't aware that the potus us responsible for racial harmony (how ridiculous)
Economic recovery: 5.9% UE rate, 10 million jobs created, Dow over 16k
Hus own legacy: will be just fine. Get out of your echo chamber.
Benghazi: compared to what - the countless times embassies hav been attacked throughout every presidency? Fail.
IRS: trying to keep groups off of tax exempt status that didn't meet the criteria in the first place? How is that a bad thing?
Stopping voter fraud: His sole responsibility also I suppose?
Creating the most transparent administration: Prove that it isn't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

Now, tell us...where was Obama and what was he doing the night of the Benghazi attack?
He was personally monitoring drone video and decided to let the attack continue because he hates America.....of course.

Recall something about shooting Osama bin Laden in the face. To say nothing of successfully pissing off every Republican and racist in the country by winning. Twice. :)
He didn't shoot anyone.

Pissing off half the country can only be viewed as a positive by an idiot.

He gave the order so he gets the credit, just as Nazi command gave the orders and got the blame.
They won't give him credit for OBL, but he gets all the blame for Benghazi :cuckoo:
HACK

I have praised Obama's decision on UBL MANY times on usmb.

Stfu troll
Nah I'm all set, ODS crank

"Every Single Thing This President Has Tried Has Failed"

Obviously you're unaware of how ridiculous, inane, and partisan this is.

It's just as moronic as the Bush bashers, if not more so.
excellent source !!!! I guess biodicca is eating crow right about now

"Every Single Thing This President Has Tried Has Failed"

Obviously you're unaware of how ridiculous, inane, and partisan this is.

It's just as moronic as the Bush bashers, if not more so.

Except for the little face that everything cited as a failure or lie is accurate.

But thank you for sharing.
and yours is sooooo far from being accurate it looks like a 4 year old put it together

Forum List

Back