“Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked.”

Yeah; that’s what I thought you’d say. Ad hominems are another dishonest debate tactic. You ask for a link and refuse to acknowledge the content.

Here’s a direct link to their letter:
Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman

I’ve explained why I think Hunter got his job to other people. He got it because of his name. After Euromaiden, Ukrainian countries were trying to reestablish their reputation as the alignment of their country shifted to the western nations. Burisma restricted their board with people that they thought would make them look legitimate. Hunter Biden was one such person.

The debate is whether the allegations against Biden make any sense. You’re losing this debate badly.

I don’t know why we’re still talking because all you do is troll.
“He got it because of his name”

Case closed. Poor Little Leftist. Want me to source biased right leaning sources? No. STFU. You lost. Game over. Lie to someone else. You don’t even know what AGI is.
He got it because of his name.

Great. What case is closed? Getting a job because of your name isn’t illegal and it’s rather common.

Personally, I’d settle for any sources but you don’t really have a habit of providing any. If you did provide a right leaning source, all the better because it’s usually trivially easy to point out where they screwed up.

You’re a liar.
Even your own Leftist source questioned it. LOL

Joe Biden, His Son and the Case Against a Ukrainian Oligarch
I would question it too.

But there’s still no evidence of any crime.

It’s entirely possible that the President of Burisma hired Hunter Biden thinking it would help him but there’s no evidence that it did.
Hence Trump asked for an investigation into that and was impeached for it. Thanks for making my point. You’re a Canadian, is there not a Canada Messageboard you can troll on?

Yeah; that’s what I thought you’d say. Ad hominems are another dishonest debate tactic. You ask for a link and refuse to acknowledge the content.

Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman

I’ve explained why I think Hunter got his job to other people. He got it because of his name. After Euromaiden, Ukrainian countries were trying to reestablish their reputation as the alignment of their country shifted to the western nations. Burisma restricted their board with people that they thought would make them look legitimate. Hunter Biden was one such person.

The debate is whether the allegations against Biden make any sense. You’re losing this debate badly.

Case closed. Poor Little Leftist. Want me to source biased right leaning sources? No. STFU. You lost. Game over. Lie to someone else. You don’t even know what AGI is.

Great. What case is closed? Getting a job because of your name isn’t illegal and it’s rather common.

Personally, I’d settle for any sources but you don’t really have a habit of providing any. If you did provide a right leaning source, all the better because it’s usually trivially easy to point out where they screwed up.

You’re a liar.
I ll Dumb it down for you.

Biden brags about holding $1bn. Hunter gets a job paying him $50k per month because of his daddy’s name. Trump asks the new President to please investigate what happened and says “help us”. “Our country has been through a lot”.

Democrats impeach over that.

You then admitted Trump would win anyway in 2020. So why am I wasting my time with a Leftist Liar like you? Here is your biased link. You lost this debate. You’re a loser.

Ex-Ukraine prosecutor said he was told to back off probe of Biden-linked firm, files show

The one from the Hill is most damning. Ouch.

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

You don’t need to dumb it down for me. I know what you all are alleging. The problem is, there’s no evidence for it.

For starters, Biden’s explanation that Shokin was fired for corruption makes sense. It’s consistent with what everyone in the decision making process has been claiming all along. The only one claiming anything different is the guy that was fired because he was corrupt. If that’s your sole source, then admit it but be aware that his credibility is quite poor. There is no evidence connecting Hunter Biden to policy set at the State Department.

Now, if Joe Biden showed up in Ukraine and decided unilaterally that Shokin needs to be fired and demanded that everyone go along with his decision, you’d have a different matter on your hands. The problem is; that’s the exact opposite of what happened. The push to fire Shokin originated from the embassy staff in Ukraine, not Biden.

John Solomon’s story doesn’t really corroborate your allegation either. None of these memos he’s touting have any evidence that anyone in Burisma was pushing for Shokin to be fired.
I did that because it encapsulates what DJT believed. What he asked for was for an investigation. If that investigation shows zippo then he looks bad. DJT didn’t ask for Zelensky to make up information LOL.

Doesn’t matter what he finds. Just announcing the investigation is intended to harm Biden. That’s why it was important to have a public announcement. Furthermore, involving his personal attorney gives Trump a peek into the investigation where he doesn’t belong. Those two facts alone demonstrate Trump’s corrupt intent.

If Trump were actually concerned about it, an investigation would go through the DoJ. Not through his personal attorney.

In this country, you don’t get to investigate just because you want to. Investigations have to be predicated on credible information (don’t get distracted now, I know you want to take about a different matter here, resist the urge). Trump should not be unilaterally making that decision because he has demonstrated he isn’t basing it on credible information that would constitute an adequate predicate.

It’s entirely possible that the President of Burisma hired Hunter Biden thinking it would help him but there’s no evidence that it did.

LOL!!!

So why are you so very afraid of an INVESTIGATION into why Hunter Biden received $16 million for never showing up to "work," not speaking the language, and not having a clue about the business?

LOL!!!

You’re a liar.

I would question it too.

Trump asked for an investigation to gauge if there was. That’s all and he was impeached. There is certainly enough smoke to gauge if there is a fire.

No. There is not enough smoke. That’s why he didn’t go through legitimate routes to get his investigation.

Just announcing the investigation is intended to harm Biden

LOL!!!!!

Ask any Democrat voter - does it bother you when Democrats STEAL from the American taxpayer?

Most Democrats answer NO.....

Democrat voters love it when Democrats STEAL.

And all Democrats know that Low IQ Joe has stolen himself into billionaire status for his coke addicted kid....

You’re a liar.

I would question it too.

Exactly. It’s not unlike people staying at Trump properties thinking that it would help them with Trump.

No. There is not enough smoke. That’s why he didn’t go through legitimate routes to get his investigation.

Ukraine is the legit place for the investigation since the kickback of US foreign aid to Hunter Biden was laundered in Ukraine....

Just announcing the investigation is intended to harm Biden

LOL!!!!!

Ask any Democrat voter - does it bother you when Democrats STEAL from the American taxpayer?

Most Democrats answer NO.....

Democrat voters love it when Democrats STEAL.

And all Democrats know that Low IQ Joe has stolen himself into billionaire status for his coke addicted kid....
You’re making things up.

Doesn’t matter what he finds.

FACTS do not matter

TRUTH does not matter

Hunter Biden getting kickbacks from US foreign aid doesn't matter

The only thing that "matters" is that this Democrat hates Trump.....

You’ve already admitted there’s zero evidence about what you’re claiming. Just stop.

LIAR!!!

There is $16 million in Hunter Biden's pockets (along with a lot of coke residue) that requires an explanation.

WHY was Hunter paid that money?
What "value" did Hunter provide Burisma to justify being paid that money?
Why are Democrats so obsessed that the American people never find out the truth about that money?

Why did Low IQ Joe brag about getting the "prosecutor" of Ukraine fired?

The only answer that explains everything is that Hunter was a CONDUIT for a KICKBACK of US foreign aid, and it wasn't the only time or the only country Low IQ Joe and his drug addict son did that....

YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN what Hunter did to justify that money...

Hunter never showed up to work, had no expertise, and didn't even speak the language....

You’ve already admitted there’s zero evidence about what you’re claiming. Just stop.

LIAR!!!

There is $16 million in Hunter Biden's pockets (along with a lot of coke residue) that requires an explanation.

WHY was Hunter paid that money?
What "value" did Hunter provide Burisma to justify being paid that money?
Why are Democrats so obsessed that the American people never find out the truth about that money?

Why did Low IQ Joe brag about getting the "prosecutor" of Ukraine fired?

The only answer that explains everything is that Hunter was a CONDUIT for a KICKBACK of US foreign aid, and it wasn't the only time or the only country Low IQ Joe and his drug addict son did that....

YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN what Hunter did to justify that money...

Hunter never showed up to work, had no expertise, and didn't even speak the language....
None of your business unless you have a good enough reason to demand such an invasion of privacy.

None of your business unless you have a good enough reason to demand such an invasion of privacy.

LMFAO!!!

NEW USMB DEFINITION ALERT!!!!

"invasion of privacy"

Investigating Democrats stealing from the American taxpayer is now defined as "an invasion of privacy."

LOL!!!!

And whether Hunter Biden received $16 million in KICKBACK from a US foreign aid package is

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

because all Democrats STEAL and all Democrats voters support Democrats stealing....

LMFAO!!!

NEW USMB DEFINITION ALERT!!!!

"invasion of privacy"

Investigating Democrats stealing from the American taxpayer is now defined as "an invasion of privacy."

LOL!!!!

And whether Hunter Biden received $16 million in KICKBACK from a US foreign aid package is

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

because all Democrats STEAL and all Democrats voters support Democrats stealing....
Wasn't the whole "Russia! Russia! Russia!" thing a massive invasion of privacy? Aren't FISA warrants an invasion of privacy? Why are they only concerned when invading someone's privacy if he's a Democrat?

These Dims can't open their mouth's without stepping on their own dicks.

You’re a liar.

I would question it too.

Trump asked for an investigation to gauge if there was. That’s all and he was impeached. There is certainly enough smoke to gauge if there is a fire.

That's just a lie....Did you not read the part of the transcript that state that he wanted Z's government to work with Barr?

Did you not read the part of the transcript that state that he wanted Z's government to work with Barr?

If we want to find out WHERE our money went in Ukraine, that's how to do it...

If we don't want to find out WHERE our money went, then we shout down and start a phony impeachment hoax....

You’re a liar.

I would question it too.

That's just a lie....Did you not read the part of the transcript that state that he wanted Z's government to work with Barr?

It’s not a lie at all.

He said he was going to have Barr talk with them. Trump never told Barr anything and Zelinsky’s government got no requests for assistance from the DoJ. Therefore didn’t go through legitimate routes.

Forum List

Back