Everyone Is Lying. trump Questions Health Experts On Twitter

Satan uses men to do his bidding. Hitler, Mao, Hillary Clinton, and you.
Oh no! Adjust the bone in your nose shaman, i think it is poking your brain. Your magical threats and spells hold no weight, here.
Maybe you should do some research. I did the leg work here for you.

And so COVID is the catalyst to get these programs into full national scale?
Well, if that's your point, you can thank Trump for making sure the virus spreads far and wide enough to help put them into place.
So let me get this straight? Trump is responsible for infecting America with a virus that came from China while he was being criticized by Democrats for stopping flights coming from China and was called racist for protecting America?

Meanwhile the so called virus has been here for 8 months and has not even infected 1-10th of 1 percent of our population.

If you care so much about life, then why aren't you outraged that planned parenthood has murdered 60 Million babies, most of them AFRICAN AMERICAN.

More black babies are aborted than are born and that is a statistical fact.

And I thought Black Lives Matter.

Apparently they don't matter to you.

What are the health experts lying about? What is the truth?

trump doesn't say but retweets that accusation.

People can be wrong about things then when they get more information they can change their views but that's not lying. It's being wrong.

Most were wrong about the virus at first. Only because there wasn't much known about it at first. When more information was known, things changed. Which is what is supposed to happen when new information is known.

Only the stupid people don't change when they get new information.

As far as most people and I can see, trump is the liar here. Not the experts.

Dummass, everyone IS lying. That's why despite draconian measures, everyone wearing masks, distancing, washing, etc., umpteen businesses shut down, going out of business, people are still contracting the bug left and right.

Too bad so few of them actually ever get really sick and or die.

You go, Trump baby, go.
"Too bad so few of them actually ever get really sick and or die."

Dumbfuck, more than half of the known cases end up in the hospital.

What the fuck is wrong with you Impeached Trump asslickers?
You know, you should reach out to the Holy Immaculate Marxist Mask to help you with your anger.

Fall on your knees and ask The Mask for forgiveness. The Mask is patient and kind and is willing to forgive your sins.

The Mask Saves!

Don't you want to know The Mask?
:cuckoo:
Heil Shitler! You are a prime candidate to take the Quantum Dot Matrix Mark.
Don’t talk about yourself like that, Fawn.

I see the mentally ill babyman president is insanely jealous that Fauci is getting "good press". And, just as grifters with nothing to offer do, his response is to try to tear down Fauci (as opposed to elevating himself with something worthy of good press).

Trump let a good crisis go to waste.
If he had embraced this situation, left the politics OUT, deferred to the scientists and put a national plan in place, he would win again in November.
I wonder how many staffers tried to tell him this?
Well he actually did that in mid-March, but for some reason he decided he needed to have someone to blame for the economy. He's tried China, and then he tried the governors - only to find people trust them more than him - and how he's aiming at Fauci. These folks can't even schedule a speech. He's tweeting support for the confederate flag. He's threating schools. Thing seem to be going "south" on him. I suspect that attacking Fauci will just turn more independents to the dems.

Only a solipsist would think he knows more than a health expert. The hubris never ends....
I think he really believes it. And I think the Trumpsters really do, too. Not good.

And there's more:

The many trump supporters where I live certainly believe it. He says Fauci is dead they would believe it without even checking.

I have a few Facebook friends who definitely seem to believe everything they are told in the alternate universe. All the paranoia, all the crazy.

I've never seen anything like this, and never would I have imagined that this many Americans would be anti-science. Never.

Yup, me too. Friend of mine in Texas says they're OK because they live in Montgomery County and not Harris County (Houston) where the cases are growing and hospitals are reporting full. I said, "You live 35 miles from city center, COVID doesn't recognize county lines!!" And he's a college-educated TrumpTARD.

Well, ideology can infect perfectly intelligent people, ironically.

You’re case in point. Thank you.

People can be wrong about things then when they get more information they can change their views but that's not lying. It's being wrong.

Most were wrong about the virus at first. Only because there wasn't much known about it at first. When more information was known, things changed. Which is what is supposed to happen when new information is known.

Dummass, everyone IS lying. That's why despite draconian measures, everyone wearing masks, distancing, washing, etc., umpteen businesses shut down, going out of business, people are still contracting the bug left and right.

You go, Trump baby, go.

You know, you should reach out to the Holy Immaculate Marxist Mask to help you with your anger.

Fall on your knees and ask The Mask for forgiveness. The Mask is patient and kind and is willing to forgive your sins.

The Mask Saves!

You can tell daddy Satan I am crazy when he is roasting your chestnuts on an open fire.

You go, Trump baby, go.

The Mask Saves!

You can tell daddy Satan I am crazy when he is roasting your chestnuts on an open fire.

You go, Trump baby, go.

The Mask Saves!

Don’t talk about yourself like that, Fawn.
:boohoo:

Only a solipsist would think he knows more than a health expert. The hubris never ends....
I think he really believes it. And I think the Trumpsters really do, too. Not good.

And there's more:

The many trump supporters where I live certainly believe it. He says Fauci is dead they would believe it without even checking.

I have a few Facebook friends who definitely seem to believe everything they are told in the alternate universe. All the paranoia, all the crazy.

I've never seen anything like this, and never would I have imagined that this many Americans would be anti-science. Never.

Yup, me too. Friend of mine in Texas says they're OK because they live in Montgomery County and not Harris County (Houston) where the cases are growing and hospitals are reporting full. I said, "You live 35 miles from city center, COVID doesn't recognize county lines!!" And he's a college-educated TrumpTARD.

Well, ideology can infect perfectly intelligent people, ironically.

You’re case in point. Thank you.
You're welcome!

Oh no! Adjust the bone in your nose shaman, i think it is poking your brain. Your magical threats and spells hold no weight, here.

Well, if that's your point, you can thank Trump for making sure the virus spreads far and wide enough to help put them into place.
So let me get this straight? Trump is responsible for infecting America with a virus that came from China while he was being criticized by Democrats for stopping flights coming from China and was called racist for protecting America?

Meanwhile the so called virus has been here for 8 months and has not even infected 1-10th of 1 percent of our population.

If you care so much about life, then why aren't you outraged that planned parenthood has murdered 60 Million babies, most of them AFRICAN AMERICAN.

Oh, boy, getting cornered is uncomfortable for you.
I'm not going to indulge your bullshit, but I will say that Trump did not "infect America", he just fucking ignored it for 3 critrical months and then embarrassed himself with the comment about injecting disinfectant into the body. Then he walked away from it.
He's supposed to LEAD this country on everything, not just the things he wants to lead on.

Oh, boy, getting cornered is uncomfortable for you.
I'm not going to indulge your bullshit, but I will say that Trump did not "infect America", he just fucking ignored it for 3 critrical months and then embarrassed himself with the comment about injecting disinfectant into the body. Then he walked away from it.
He's supposed to LEAD this country on everything, not just the things he wants to lead on.
Hmmmm. First death was Feb 29th and MA was shut down on March 16th. Is that 3 mos by your math?

You go, Trump baby, go.
You are the problem along with those that dismiss what's going on are to blame. Arrogant selfish and ignorant.

All they have to do to get accurate info is drill down on the sites that are publishing the numbers.
IT'S THAT FUCKING EASY.
Because these sources drill down to actual state and county health departments and cities that have created their own COVID websites to keep their citizens informed.

'Fer instance: from here:

You can get to here:

It is actually hilarious that you just believe that

OK, so you think these hospital workers and doctors are in on it and creating fake stories for the media?
Do you think the huge freezer trucks brought into NYC in April and used as temp morgues was also fake and part of the conspiracy?
AZ and FL are red states.
They support Trump.
Why would they report such horrible news if they thought it would hurt him?
Answer the questions.

So you believe that within the Red States that there are not Counties and Cities that are deep blue?
Are you aware that fudging the numbers also fudges the resources allocated and that areas better resourced potentially fare better?
You believe that because someone works for the Government that they are pristine and infallible?

Answer those questions

So you believe that within the Red States that there are not Counties and Cities that are deep blue?
Of course there are. More educated and more successful people tend to flock to cities. They also tend to be liberal. Thus the big red sea of low education and income levels that is Trump country on the map.

Of course there are. More educated and more successful people tend to flock to cities. They also tend to be liberal. Thus the big red sea of low education and income levels that is Trump country on the map.

Maybe you didn't understand the question that I asked him?

Looks like I understood it just fine.

As usual with you - no
This is how stupid the trump bandwagon politicians think you are:

Senator Cornyn of Texas says we still don't know if kids can catch and transmit the coronavirus. Meanwhile, his administration reports 500+ child cases in Texas.

That's what they think of you. They think you are either so willfully uninformed as not to know he is lying, or so brainwashed that you will defend him anyway.

He might as well stand on a corner and solicit donations for Democrats.

Looks like I understood it just fine.

As usual with you - no
This is how stupid the trump bandwagon politicians think you are:

Senator Cornyn of Texas says we still don't know if kids can catch and transmit the coronavirus. Meanwhile, his administration reports 500+ child cases in Texas.

That's what they think of you. They think you are either so willfully uninformed as not to know he is lying, or so brainwashed that you will defend him anyway.

He might as well stand on a corner and solicit donations for Democrats.

Still didn't understand the question - sad.

Science is only 1/3 of the equation. There is also the economic impact and psychological impact
The path to best managing those goes through science.
No it doesn’t. It’s 1/3 of the equation. Science says I should not eat Buffalo Wings with blue cheese as it’s bad for me. Doesn’t mean I wont eat it as having fun and enjoying food is OK sometimes.

^^^ fake news victim alert.

Forum List

Back