Everyone Secretly Hates Going Out, Study Says

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I thought this was interesting, and I thought it was only me.

Everyone Secretly Hates Going Out, Study Says | VICE | United Kingdom

Last week, the US Bureau of Labor Statistics released the American Time Use Survey, an annual look at how people spend the precious minutes of their short lives. Mostly, people sleep (almost nine hours a day on average), work (just under eight hours on days they work), and watch TV (a bit under three hours). A scant 41 minutes of each average day are spent socializing in person with other humans, a number that's fallen by 9 percent over the past decade. Does this mean that society is falling further away from the everyone-kicking-it-all-the-time paradise of Friends? Or that we're talking to peopleonline rather than in person now?

Cell phones, texting and social media are turning everyone into anti-social robots. We will no longer have the ability to converse with each other within the next 100 years. The only thing we'll be able to do is type "lol omg," press like buttons and jerk off.

I started hating going out when I was in my 40s. I thought it was just me.

Everyone started to hate being out when you were nearby when you were in your 1.

It is you.
Jealous transwitch. If you change your underwear from all the leaky shit, you could get laid. Man woman or dog, you aren't particular m

And you wonder why everyone hates going out if you are around?
I don't wonder. I don't care. You would run and hide under your bed thinking I would cut your balls off. I would too. Just for fun.

Women and men who watch their weight, don't smoke, get some exercise, and stay out of the sun can look pretty good all the way to 65 or so. 70 is when old age overtakes everybody.

Going out with someone you already know is always fun.

Going out to pickup dates is a big drag after age 35.

Rather than going out I prefer a home cooked meal (whether I prepare it or she does) with homemade wine and a movie.

Going to bars and restaurants is still fun for birthdays and holidays though.

Everyone started to hate being out when you were nearby when you were in your 1.

It is you.
Jealous transwitch. If you change your underwear from all the leaky shit, you could get laid. Man woman or dog, you aren't particular m

I don't wonder. I don't care. You would run and hide under your bed thinking I would cut your balls off. I would too. Just for fun.

Yeah, yeah, sure you would, crazy dimwitted broad. Get back on your meds.

It is you.

Make me you dickless turd licker. Or, why don't you just stop sniffing my crotch. Yours smells worse. Leave it at that.

It is you.

Make me ......

You are one vulgar broad. Flunked out of finishing school before your Quinceañera?

Forum List

Back