Everything I Learned About WW II Is A LIE!

Personally, I admire people who are referred to as holocaust deniers.

It shows they have chosen to think for themselves and not buy in to the zionist mass delusion. .... :cool:

Holocaust denial began in the early to mid 1930s----the islamo Nazi pigs were desperate to cover that which they were about
to do Adolf OPENLY modeled his denial system on the islamo Nazi pig denial of the Armenian genocide and ALSO the islamo Nazi revisionist history of the stink of shariah and dhimmia.
I read holocaust denial islamo Nazi shit------as a child circa 1960 and it included claims by the islamo Nazi scum of Germany ---
written way back in the second half of the decade of the 1930s
that DA JOOOOOS WERE DELIGHTED TO BE "relocated"
etc. By the late 1930s ---my own baby cousins brains had already been smashed against a brick wall by an islamo Nazi
pig. I understand from whence cometh sunni because I have
been in mosques and circa 1970 I came into contact with lots of
muslims ------educated in muslim lands------(mostly medical doctors) They were very bright and could quote the medical textbooks chapter and verse and ALSO ---the holocaust denial
literature written by escaped Nazi war criminals who had fled to
Syria and Egypt------the same stuff I read as a kid. Muslims like
to MEMORIZE the Koran-------they like to memorize lots of shit

By the late 1930s ---my own baby cousins brains had already been smashed against a brick wall by an islamo Nazi,

Very few people would even do that to a baby (and if they did, it would be due to a person being very sick, was it your baby cousins father who did it ? ) , and what is an Islamo Nazi, is that a German soldier who practiced Islam?

It was a german soldier as the family got transported from Austria to Auschwitz----probably your father. -----infants were easily murdered by your people. "islamo Nazi" is a term which refers to the fact that ISLAMIC ideology is very similar to Nazi ideology. It involves a "SUPREMACY" issue and the legal system which allows for genocide of "others" is virtually the same for both ideologies The biggest difference is the issue of CONVERSION-----people who are willing to convert to islam can do so------but one cannot convert to be ARYAN. Today---the ISIS people are murdering
the YAZIDI people ----LEGALLY under Islamic law.
The Armenian genocide which, or course, included massacre of infants, was legal in Islamic law. Way back in 1971----west Pakistani muslims were able to
inflict a genocide on east Pakistan by virtue of TAKFIR---
which means "rendering muslims --NOT MUSLIMS" ----
once they were rendered "not muslims" they could be legally subjected to genocide Sunnis can kill Shiites
by virtue of the same law ------TAKFIR ----is that not interesting?

Statistikhengst
Meet YOUR NEW democrats! Damn this IS funny.

Holocaust deniers are not Democrats.

You are having a wet dream for nothing, which of course does not surprise me.

Holocaust deniers are haters whom we should all despise.

Holocaust deniers are intelligent people who can see through the lies.

Holocaust deniers are antisemitic fools.

This- and calling them antisemitic fools is almost too kind

It shows they have chosen to think for themselves and not buy in to the zionist mass delusion. .... :cool:

Holocaust denial began in the early to mid 1930s----the islamo Nazi pigs were desperate to cover that which they were about
to do Adolf OPENLY modeled his denial system on the islamo Nazi pig denial of the Armenian genocide and ALSO the islamo Nazi revisionist history of the stink of shariah and dhimmia.
I read holocaust denial islamo Nazi shit------as a child circa 1960 and it included claims by the islamo Nazi scum of Germany ---
etc. By the late 1930s ---my own baby cousins brains had already been smashed against a brick wall by an islamo Nazi
muslims ------educated in muslim lands------(mostly medical doctors) They were very bright and could quote the medical textbooks chapter and verse and ALSO ---the holocaust denial

By the late 1930s ---my own baby cousins brains had already been smashed against a brick wall by an islamo Nazi,

Very few people would even do that to a baby (and if they did, it would be due to a person being very sick, was it your baby cousins father who did it ? ) , and what is an Islamo Nazi, is that a German soldier who practiced Islam?

It was a german soldier as the family got transported from Austria to Auschwitz----probably your father. -----infants were easily murdered by your people. "islamo Nazi" is a term which refers to the fact that ISLAMIC ideology is very similar to Nazi ideology. It involves a "SUPREMACY" issue and the legal system which allows for genocide of "others" is virtually the same for both ideologies The biggest difference is the issue of CONVERSION-----people who are willing to convert to islam can do so------but one cannot convert to be ARYAN. Today---the ISIS people are murdering
The Armenian genocide which, or course, included massacre of infants, was legal in Islamic law. Way back in 1971----west Pakistani muslims were able to
once they were rendered "not muslims" they could be legally subjected to genocide Sunnis can kill Shiites

Your nuts. Also the regime in Israel are Stalinites. The Armenian genocide , also caused by the young turks, mainly jews.

Your nuts. Also the regime in Israel are Stalinites. The Armenian genocide , also caused by the young turks, mainly jews.
'

very few of the YOUNG TURKS were jews and none of the jews were involved in the genocide. Today----islamo Nazi pigs are desperate to claim that even ATATURK was a jew beause they so resent the fact that the barbarism of shariah shit----(aka Nazism) was moderated in turkey by that brilliant leader Everytime the islamo Nazi scum want to knock a person of reknown-----they FIND OUT that he was really a jew-----this idiocy has been going on for centuries --------good of you to reveal youself as the shit for brains idiot that you are. Kinda funny though----to come across the same shit that you and yours have been smearing on yourselves for centuries. Stalin was an EASTERN ORTHODOX (sect of cathlocism) divinity student-----he was being goomed to be a priest. you are shit

'

very few of the YOUNG TURKS were jews and none of the jews were involved in the genocide. Today----islamo Nazi pigs are desperate to claim that even ATATURK was a jew beause they so resent the fact that the barbarism of shariah shit----(aka Nazism) was moderated in turkey by that brilliant leader Everytime the islamo Nazi scum want to knock a person of reknown-----they FIND OUT that he was really a jew-----this idiocy has been going on for centuries --------good of you to reveal youself as the shit for brains idiot that you are. Kinda funny though----to come across the same shit that you and yours have been smearing on yourselves for centuries. Stalin was an EASTERN ORTHODOX (sect of cathlocism) divinity student-----he was being goomed to be a priest. you are shit

Really, Stalin and Lenin had jew ancestry and both were atheist. Yes the young turks were mainly jews. See that is what Jews do , use other people to fight among themselves, kill each other off for their benefit and plunder.

God save me from both the filthy anti-semite Jew haters and the filthy Muslim haters.

There is no difference between you other than the people you hate.

'

Really, Stalin and Lenin had jew ancestry and both were atheist. Yes the young turks were mainly jews. See that is what Jews do , use other people to fight among themselves, kill each other off for their benefit and plunder.

really---you islamo Nazi shit scum should get your act
together------you lumps of shit insist that there are
NO JEWS-----and on the same page insist that jews are ALL OVER THE PLACE fomenting every war and every conflict and in control of the entire world------Your posts
remind me of my childhood when I read your idiot propaganda---it never made any more sense than do you. It does interest me that you lumps of shit insist that you are so stupid that you KILL EACH OTHER ---JUST BECAUSE JEWS INSTRUCT YOU TO ACT LIKE RATS------why are you and your fellow shit so stupid?
At the very least----you should try to edit your silly crap a bit ------it is so MONOTONUS-

God save me from both the filthy anti-semite Jew haters and the filthy Muslim haters.

There is no difference between you other than the people you hate.

wrong-----you have obviously never read the islamo Nazi literature There is a big difference between that which jews say or write and that which islamo Nazis say and write. and an even bigger difference between that which the different groups do. Penelope parrots very typical islamo Nazi literature---it has not changed for more than 100 years in its general content and form

There are many conspiracy theories out there. Such as the U.S. being behind the 9-11 attacks, the moon landing being faked, the earth only being 6000 years old, etc. To the best of my ability to judge, what I am about to tell you isn't one of those, but fact. Keep in mind something an English officer around the time of WW I is noted to have said. "In war, truth is the first casualty." Also keep in mind that history is written by the victors.

About a year ago, I typed into my browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." I found some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million. As far as I could find out, these documents were classified and buried in some archive for decades. They were declassified and released sometime in the 70's. It would seem that holocaust deniers did have a leg to stand on.

A couple of months ago, I heard about a documentary that can be seen for free on the internet. It's called, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It was overly long. 6 hours long in fact. It took me three or four days to watch it all. But here and there throughout it, there was information that was astonishing! (Interestingly enough, the Red Cross documents I mentioned wasn't included) It is incredible to what degree the American people have been LIED to! The holocaust indeed was largely a hoax! Don't believe it? Look up the Red Cross documents I mentioned. Also, take a little time each day to watch the documentary I mentioned. You will see the real truth.

yes that is just one more example of the truth that it was a holoHOAX.Penelope has posted a video before matter of fact that documents that 6 million number was invented as far back as world war I.You should post that video again Penny if you already havent.

and dude,I am going to give you an informative here despite the fact you made a false statement there that 9/11 being an inside job is a theory.

I havent done much research into the moon landing one so I am not going to comment on that and say it never happened. however i HAVE spent hours and hours on 9/11 and any thinking rational person who is objective and open minded can see from the FACTS and evidence,the only conspiracy THEORY on 9/11 is the governments version of the events.all they have is theories and conjecture with no evidence or facts to back up their theories that 19 muslims and Bin Laden were behind the attacks.

Here is the most lunatic conspiracy THEORY on 9/11 ever invented in both this link and video below.:biggrin::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::wtf:

Idaho Observer The looniest of all 9 11 conspiracy theories
One of the wilder stories circulating about Sept 11 (and one that has attracted something of a cult following amongst conspiracy buffs) is that it was carried out by 19 fanatical Arab hijackers, masterminded by an evil genius named Osama bin Laden, with no apparent motivation other than that they “hate our freedoms.”

Never a group of people to be bothered by facts, the perpetrators of this cartoon fantasy have constructed an elaborately woven web of delusions and unsubstantiated hearsay in order to promote this garbage across the Internet and the media to the extent that a number of otherwise rational people have actually fallen under its spell.

Normally I don't even bother debunking this kind of junk, but the effect that this paranoid myth is beginning to have requires a little rational analysis, in order to consign it to the same rubbish bin as all such silly conspiracy theories.

These crackpots even contend that the extremist Bush regime was caught unawares by the attacks, had no hand in organizing them and actually would have stopped them if it had been able. Blindly ignoring the stand down of the U.S. Air Force, the insider trading on airline stocks (linked to the CIA), the complicit behavior of Bush on the morning of the attacks, the controlled demolition of the WTC, the firing of a missile into the Pentagon and a host of other documented proofs that the Bush regime was behind the attacks, the conspiracy theorists stick doggedly to a silly story about 19 Arab hijackers somehow managing to commandeer four planes simultaneously and fly them around U.S. airspace for nearly two hours, crashing them into important buildings, without the U.S. intelligence services having any idea that it was coming, and without the Air Force knowing what to d

Here now though is overwhelming facts and evidence that show it was a joint CIA/mossad operation in these two long videos that nobody has ever been able to debunk.

they have never been able to debunk either of these two videos here below either. these two are MUCH shorter if you dont want to sit through those long two hour ones i posted which is really only for the serious researcher,however these two are very short so you have no excuse to not watch them.

Last edited:

'

NO JEWS-----and on the same page insist that jews are ALL OVER THE PLACE fomenting every war and every conflict and in control of the entire world------Your posts
remind me of my childhood when I read your idiot propaganda---it never made any more sense than do you. It does interest me that you lumps of shit insist that you are so stupid that you KILL EACH OTHER ---JUST BECAUSE JEWS INSTRUCT YOU TO ACT LIKE RATS------why are you and your fellow shit so stupid?
At the very least----you should try to edit your silly crap a bit ------it is so MONOTONUS-

No you are sneaky, you infest a society and pretend to be one with them and then create havoc inside the society and sit back and watch the show, and take what is left.

There are many conspiracy theories out there. Such as the U.S. being behind the 9-11 attacks, the moon landing being faked, the earth only being 6000 years old, etc. To the best of my ability to judge, what I am about to tell you isn't one of those, but fact. Keep in mind something an English officer around the time of WW I is noted to have said. "In war, truth is the first casualty." Also keep in mind that history is written by the victors.

About a year ago, I typed into my browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." I found some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million. As far as I could find out, these documents were classified and buried in some archive for decades. They were declassified and released sometime in the 70's. It would seem that holocaust deniers did have a leg to stand on.

A couple of months ago, I heard about a documentary that can be seen for free on the internet. It's called, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It was overly long. 6 hours long in fact. It took me three or four days to watch it all. But here and there throughout it, there was information that was astonishing! (Interestingly enough, the Red Cross documents I mentioned wasn't included) It is incredible to what degree the American people have been LIED to! The holocaust indeed was largely a hoax! Don't believe it? Look up the Red Cross documents I mentioned. Also, take a little time each day to watch the documentary I mentioned. You will see the real truth.

yes that is just one more example of the truth that it was a holoHOAX.Penelope has posted a video before matter of fact that documents that 6 million number was invented as far back as world war I.You should post that video again Penny if you already havent.

and dude,I havent done much research into the moon landing one so I am not going to comment on that and say it never happened. however i HAVE spent hours and hours on 9/11 and any thinking rational person who is objective and open minded can see from the FACTS and evidence,the only conspiracy THEORY on 9/11 is the governments version of the events.all they have is theories and conjecture with no evidence or facts to back up their theories that 19 muslims and Bin Laden were behind the attacks.

Here is the most lunatic conspiracy THEORY on 9/11 ever invented in both this link and video below.:biggrin::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::wtf:

One of the wilder stories circulating about Sept 11 (and one that has attracted something of a cult following amongst conspiracy buffs) is that it was carried out by 19 fanatical Arab hijackers, masterminded by an evil genius named Osama bin Laden, with no apparent motivation other than that they “hate our freedoms.”

Never a group of people to be bothered by facts, the perpetrators of this cartoon fantasy have constructed an elaborately woven web of delusions and unsubstantiated hearsay in order to promote this garbage across the Internet and the media to the extent that a number of otherwise rational people have actually fallen under its spell.

Normally I don't even bother debunking this kind of junk, but the effect that this paranoid myth is beginning to have requires a little rational analysis, in order to consign it to the same rubbish bin as all such silly conspiracy theories.

These crackpots even contend that the extremist Bush regime was caught unawares by the attacks, had no hand in organizing them and actually would have stopped them if it had been able. Blindly ignoring the stand down of the U.S. Air Force, the insider trading on airline stocks (linked to the CIA), the complicit behavior of Bush on the morning of the attacks, the controlled demolition of the WTC, the firing of a missile into the Pentagon and a host of other documented proofs that the Bush regime was behind the attacks, the conspiracy theorists stick doggedly to a silly story about 19 Arab hijackers somehow managing to commandeer four planes simultaneously and fly them around U.S. airspace for nearly two hours, crashing them into important buildings, without the U.S. intelligence services having any idea that it was coming, and without the Air Force knowing what to d

Here now though is overwhelming facts and evidence that show it was a joint CIA/mossad operation in these two long videos that nobody has ever been able to debuink.

they have never been able to debunk this video here below either.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

'

No you are sneaky, you infest a society and pretend to be one with them and then create havoc inside the society and sit back and watch the show, and take what is left.

who? da joooos dat don't really exist??

getting back to the assertion of the OP-----"everything I learned about world war II is a lie"-------I remain curious---
so far the only putative "lie" is the death of jooooos.
When I was a kid a neighbor---German immigrant, raged
bitterly against the British for bombing Berlin in 1945. He had been a child during that bombing----and somehow blamed the whole thing on the RAF. I wonder-----
if everything about world war II was a LIE-----he must
have been lying too--------for the record---he was not a
Jew. He had not been an islamo Nazi soldier either---
He was an R.C. teenager in 1945. Poor guy-----he is
probably dead now------and all that he went thru at a teen -----YOU GUYS CALL HIM A LIAR

http://www.paulbogdanor.com/holocaust/gewirtz.pdf

The agreement was a swindle by the Nazi state to steal Jewish property.
JakeStarkey,
The Nazis wanted to deport their Jewish overlords. It is unfortunate that they couldn't arrange to deport their mansions, statues, cars or whatever. But they did the best they could do. The Jews were pretty lucky though. The Nazis could have decided to just kill them all. But any person who wants to know the truth knows that didn't happen. But I bet that if it was something that Stalin wanted to do, it would have happened.

Forum List

Back