Eviction Notice

You believe it never happened, or if it did, because Obama got elected? Total RW idiocy, just like this crap.

I believe you are an ignorant fool with scant grasp on the world around him. We had a recession that started in 2007. We did not have a depression in 2008, or even in 2009 when Obama REALLY fucked things up.That you have no knowledge of history nor economics notwithstanding.
Total idiot.

0628-blsjobchart1.jpg

With very few exceptions, the situation of poorest of poor Americans is much better than the situation of the poor in almost all other countries of the world including the developed ones. This includes those working full time.

This article provides some insights that make you wrong on just about everything in your entire post. China is the world's second largest economy and, unless we turn things around, will pass the U.S. within the next 10 years.
China is richer, but most Chinese are still poor

You believe it never happened, or if it did, because Obama got elected? Total RW idiocy, just like this crap.

I believe you are an ignorant fool with scant grasp on the world around him. We had a recession that started in 2007. We did not have a depression in 2008, or even in 2009 when Obama REALLY fucked things up.That you have no knowledge of history nor economics notwithstanding.
Total idiot.

0628-blsjobchart1.jpg

What you don't GRASP bot, is that I can click "inspect element" and quickly find that your fake graph is from the hate site "Media Matters," not from the BOS. Notice that I provide links to my sources, which are legitimate. YOU post fake graphs from hate sites.
BS. It's gov't stats. Media Matters is totally honest, dupe. Only dupes IN THE ENTIRE WORLD don't know about the corrupt GOP meltdown, how much debt it cost, etc. Absolute RW idiocy. see also GW, that we have the best economy ANYWHERE, that e-mails are stupid and irrelevant, and are stolen by Putin. Brainwashed functional ADHD morons, SO easily used...

Total idiot.

0628-blsjobchart1.jpg

With very few exceptions, the situation of poorest of poor Americans is much better than the situation of the poor in almost all other countries of the world including the developed ones. This includes those working full time.

This article provides some insights that make you wrong on just about everything in your entire post. China is the world's second largest economy and, unless we turn things around, will pass the U.S. within the next 10 years.
China is richer, but most Chinese are still poor
Our poor and poor workers are the worst off in the modern world. Feq RW comparisons with China and the 3rd word, dupe. Other modern countries have free college and training, 5-6 week vacations, $11-19 min wage, health care included in taxes- ditto day care.. IDIOT dupes.

A key element in Trump's win.
I told you so and I told you so but you still don't get it.....
I completely underestimated the size and depth of the anti-PC crowd. Completely.

While I absolutely love seeing the PC zealots choking on it, the complete control of the government by one party is pretty worrisome for me.

Meh... it's the GOP. The party of Boehner, McConnell & Graham.
Who you always vote for, dupe.

Let's do the math:
63% of the people in this country are white.
12% are black.
If the RNC is the white party and you make the DNC the black party, how many elections does the DNC think it will win?
Shhhhh! Obama started the process of driving whites out of the party. We need to HELP THEM WITH THAT!

Let's do the math:
63% of the people in this country are white.
12% are black.
If the RNC is the white party and you make the DNC the black party, how many elections does the DNC think it will win?
Shhhhh! Obama started the process of driving whites out of the party. We need to HELP THEM WITH THAT!
racist stupid brainwashed whites...

Forum List

Back