Eviction Notice

The only thing divisive is your New BS GOP bs propaganda, greedy billionaires, fake news and bigoted supporters/ignoramuses, dupe.

Frankie, you limit your vision to only black and white. The reality is black, white and an almost infinite number of shades of gray. Watch a movie such as A Beautiful Mind, listen and learn from it. This a complex world. Things often are not as they seem.

Pay particular attention to the title song, All Love Can Be. James Horner (composer), Charlotte Church (vocalist) and the orchestra all signed off on a single take of all recorded aspects. That is where Greatness truly springs from. Collaborative effort for the common good, not divisive political rhetoric such as espoused by your preferred party.

I like TRUE facts, not bs propaganda and fake news, the New BS GOP's staple. Good movie.

You miss the entire point of my post, Franco (note the change in nomenclature). Reality is the point. Greatness can only be achieved when good people come together for the common good. Trash is, and always be, trash. MY country has spoken. Which shall you side with?

Those that choose congruity and divisiveness or those that chose moving forward together? Your choice, belongs only to you.

Your country is misinformed. Go Trump Party. I'm hoping for the best, which will include dumping the policies of 20% of his supporters.

Alas, WE are misinformed according to the all knowing crystal ball of the leftist fortune tellers...those same misguided tellers of fortune that predicted a Clintonian Dynasty of epic proportion. Where are they now?

Shoveling shit in Missouri like George Patton eluded to?
There are facts, and then there are predictions. You people don't even know when the W meltdown was. Ay caramba. Or about the 200+ GOP filibusters 2009-10. See sig, chump. More facts than you've seen in years.

Last edited:
Let's do the math:
63% of the people in this country are white.
12% are black.
If the RNC is the white party and you make the DNC the black party, how many elections does the DNC think it will win?
They are not good at math. Many think 2+2=Whatever they FEEL is right.

You believe it never happened, or if it did, because Obama got elected? Total RW idiocy, just like this crap.

I believe you are an ignorant fool with scant grasp on the world around him. We had a recession that started in 2007. We did not have a depression in 2008, or even in 2009 when Obama REALLY fucked things up.That you have no knowledge of history nor economics notwithstanding.
Total idiot.

0628-blsjobchart1.jpg

His people hacked DNC e-mails, which MANY dupes (GOP and Indies) believe showed she rigged the primaries. Ridiculous but we have no journalists. Cut the crap, idiot.

Perhaps. We do know that WikiLeaks released FACTS. Facts on you leftists is like salt on slugs.

Oh, and it was DWS who rigged the primaries. Hillary may or may not have known about it. We also know their was pay to play involving Clinton and going all the way to Obama.

Go ahead and challenge - I urge you to...

I suspect it is too late for that. The Dems decided to Live by Identity Politics, and now they are seeing a bit of the reductio ad absurdum of such a divisive strategy.
The only thing divisive is your New BS GOP bs propaganda, greedy billionaires, fake news and bigoted supporters/ignoramuses, dupe.

Frankie, you limit your vision to only black and white. The reality is black, white and an almost infinite number of shades of gray. Watch a movie such as A Beautiful Mind, listen and learn from it. This a complex world. Things often are not as they seem.

Pay particular attention to the title song, All Love Can Be. James Horner (composer), Charlotte Church (vocalist) and the orchestra all signed off on a single take of all recorded aspects. That is where Greatness truly springs from. Collaborative effort for the common good, not divisive political rhetoric such as espoused by your preferred party.

I truly admire your optimism and generosity of spirit, but alas, I fear they are wasted upon frankie.

Putin screwed her with many Sanders supporters and indies. And our journalism free media suqs.
yeah, but man, she had negatives. And, really, her shelf life had expired four years ago. It's nearly impossible for either party to win 3 consecutive terms. But the gop left intact it's inability to win a simple maj.

I don't think they can win the senate in 18 because so many dem seats are up. But, it Price and Ryan do as expected with Medicare, House seats the Tea Party flipped in 10, may be vulnerable.
True, But before Comey II, she had a good lead. Even with a 4 pt Trump poll fake out. I voted Bernie in NY. I'm trying to stay alive for the 2020's...
I agree that Comey killed her with the Philly suburban women, and very possibly he did so in Madison and Ann Arbor.
And the Putin e-mail drip drip went on for many months...What's a Russian Swiftboat?

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

Свифт на лодке

Moron Boron.
0628-blsjobchart1.jpg

His people hacked DNC e-mails, which MANY dupes (GOP and Indies) believe showed she rigged the primaries. Ridiculous but we have no journalists. Cut the crap, idiot.

Perhaps. We do know that WikiLeaks released FACTS. Facts on you leftists is like salt on slugs.

Oh, and it was DWS who rigged the primaries. Hillary may or may not have known about it. We also know their was pay to play involving Clinton and going all the way to Obama.

Go ahead and challenge - I urge you to...
E-mails are silly staffers' BS. There is no EVIDENCE of rigging. Sanders and this Sanders said so.

Total whackjob. TARP passed in Oct 2008 DUH. Stimulus passed April 2009. We were losing 800k jobs/month before Obama was President. Job loss ended 10/2010.

You and many other dupes are absolutely clueless brainwashed LOUDMOUTHS.

Again retard, there was no depression in 2008. The highest job loss in 2008 was 584,000 in December.

Total 2008 job loss: 2.6 million - Jan. 9, 2009

See the problem I have with you dupe bot is that pretty much anything you post is a lie. I don't think you mean to lie, nor mean not to lie. You post what you read on the hate sites with no regard for fact or reality. This coupled with the shaky at best grasp you have on sanity and reality, added to your lack of education and abject ignorance leads to the kind of shit we see from you.

2008 saw 2.6 million jobs lost, which was devastating.

TARP passed in 2008, with disbursements of cash to well connected banks starting in February of 2009. Private profits with public risk reigned supreme. Porkulus came in 2009.
So what you said before was totally wrong.
0628-blsjobchart1.jpg

I truly admire your optimism and generosity of spirit, but alas, I fear they are wasted upon frankie.

yeah, but man, she had negatives. And, really, her shelf life had expired four years ago. It's nearly impossible for either party to win 3 consecutive terms. But the gop left intact it's inability to win a simple maj.

I don't think they can win the senate in 18 because so many dem seats are up. But, it Price and Ryan do as expected with Medicare, House seats the Tea Party flipped in 10, may be vulnerable.
True, But before Comey II, she had a good lead. Even with a 4 pt Trump poll fake out. I voted Bernie in NY. I'm trying to stay alive for the 2020's...
I agree that Comey killed her with the Philly suburban women, and very possibly he did so in Madison and Ann Arbor.
And the Putin e-mail drip drip went on for many months...What's a Russian Swiftboat?

Свифт на лодке

Moron Boron.
0628-blsjobchart1.jpg

Here, bub. As a consolation prize for your Hero Fidel dying, you get a new t-shirt:

tshirt.jpg

Свифт на лодке

Moron Boron.
0628-blsjobchart1.jpg

Here, bub. As a consolation prize for your Hero Fidel dying, you get a new t-shirt:

View attachment 100367

Not my hero, just not the demon that you ugly American dupes think. And WRONG THREAD.

Putin screwed her with many Sanders supporters and indies. And our journalism free media suqs.

:lmao:

And how did Putin do that? Did he fail to buy more uranium from America via bribes to her?

That's what the Hillary campaign says, but is there any proof? None that I've seen presented--just nameless, faceless people offering theories.

But if you were Putin, who would you want to be in Washington? A Donald Trump with the reputation of quick retaliation, figuring things out, and not willing to take any crap off anybody? Or an Obama light in Hillary Clinton who is all talk but completely feckless in action and absolutely no hindrance or threat to Russia?

And if you were going to help one or the other. . . .?
Russia Hackers to Blame for Wikileaks Emails - Proof Vladmir Putin ...
www.esquire.com/news-politics/a49791/russian-dnc-emails-hacked/
Oct 20, 2016 - How Russia Pulled Off the Biggest Election Hack in U.S. History. Putin, Wikileaks, the NSA and the DNC email fiasco that gave Trump and Clinton another reason to be at odds. ... On an April afternoon earlier this year, Russian president Vladimir Putin headlined a gathering of some four ...

US sees more signs Russia feeding emails to WikiLeaks - CNNPolitics ...
www.cnn.com/2016/10/13/politics/russia-us-election/
Oct 14, 2016 - US finds growing evidence Russia feeding emails to WikiLeaks .... candidate floated the possibility that Russia isn't behind the hacking at all, ...
U.S. Says Russia Directed Hacks to Influence Elections - The New ...
www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/.../us-formally-accuses-russia-of-stealing-dnc-emails.html
Oct 7, 2016 - U.S. Says Russia Directed Hacks to Influence Elections ... “high confidence” that the Russian government was behind the hack of the D.N.C., ...

A key element in Trump's win.
I told you so and I told you so but you still don't get it.....
I completely underestimated the size and depth of the anti-PC crowd. Completely.

While I absolutely love seeing the PC zealots choking on it, the complete control of the government by one party is pretty worrisome for me.

I completely underestimated the size and depth of the anti-PC crowd. Completely.

While I absolutely love seeing the PC zealots choking on it, the complete control of the government by one party is pretty worrisome for me.
No need to worry. The forces aligned against the Rs, are rather formidable.

Meh... it's the GOP. The party of Boehner, McConnell & Graham.

You believe it never happened, or if it did, because Obama got elected? Total RW idiocy, just like this crap.

I believe you are an ignorant fool with scant grasp on the world around him. We had a recession that started in 2007. We did not have a depression in 2008, or even in 2009 when Obama REALLY fucked things up.That you have no knowledge of history nor economics notwithstanding.
Total idiot.

0628-blsjobchart1.jpg

What you don't GRASP bot, is that I can click "inspect element" and quickly find that your fake graph is from the hate site "Media Matters," not from the BOS. Notice that I provide links to my sources, which are legitimate. YOU post fake graphs from hate sites.

That's a fair point, but we're uncharted territory right now, and the "Establishment" types may decide that going along is better than losing an election.

Before they're Republicans, they're politicians, and the first priority of a politician is to get re-elected.

You could be right. We're sure as hell gonna find out before long.

That's a fair point, but we're uncharted territory right now, and the "Establishment" types may decide that going along is better than losing an election.

Before they're Republicans, they're politicians, and the first priority of a politician is to get re-elected.

You could be right. We're sure as hell gonna find out before long.

Yeppers...

Forum List

Back