Eviction Notice

If the Dems want to win again they must come to terms with reality.

White votes still matter.

Good luck. Safe Spacer wingnuts say 'Whitey is bad.' The Democratic Party is rapidly losing the hard working blue collar white voter. It used to own that vote. The times are definitely a changin.

They will listen if they ever want to win again.

I suspect it is too late for that. The Dems decided to Live by Identity Politics, and now they are seeing a bit of the reductio ad absurdum of such a divisive strategy.
The only thing divisive is your New BS GOP bs propaganda, greedy billionaires, fake news and bigoted supporters/ignoramuses, dupe.

Good luck. Safe Spacer wingnuts say 'Whitey is bad.' The Democratic Party is rapidly losing the hard working blue collar white voter. It used to own that vote. The times are definitely a changin.

I suspect it is too late for that. The Dems decided to Live by Identity Politics, and now they are seeing a bit of the reductio ad absurdum of such a divisive strategy.
The only thing divisive is your New BS GOP bs propaganda, greedy billionaires, fake news and bigoted supporters/ignoramuses, dupe.

oh blah blah blah same old same old frankie spew blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzzzzzzzz

No, (90% chance racist) dupe. Make greedy rich white lying GOPers pay! Dem rich already want to- and invest in the nonrich and the country.

Rather quick to play the old rat tried and true racist card there, eh Frankie? That all you got? Come on butthurt leftist...bring something for Pupps amusement.
You played it, dupe. So did the OP. DUH. I know rural GOPers/dupes- and urban ones. And they're racists. Great people otherwise, just ignorant and brainwashed. Great job, Fox Rush GOP pols etc etc....

Po, po Frankie. Here's a tune to use as a balm for your butthurt. Now doan be sayn that it is racist due to the title:

I'd rather the centrist.New Trump Party than Hill and total obstruction. I hope.

Frankie, my man, you be a babblin' now. Settle de fuck down and chill, bro. Lite another rock and imagine that Hellary had managed to steal the election. Close them bloodshot eyes and groove:

Nothing but the silly talking point, eh, hick silly racist? lol.

oh blah blah blah same old same old frankie spew blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzzzzzzzz
So did you hear about the 2008 world depression, dupe? Just the brainwashed talking points as usual? I'm stunned. lol

Man, you're off the wall. Intelligent, informed, nonracist whites will always be welcome in the Dem party duh

By mentally retarded artificial stupidity routines like you? :lmao:

. Those "leftists" want all rich to pay more, after 30 years of Voodoo wrecking the country, dupe. God, Hillary is a crummy campaigner....Maybe Pocahontas next time...

Which is why we have to define "rich."

The elitists rulers you dance on a string for are "not rich."

Look, America saw right through you, you are at war to end the middle class. You call the middle "rich" and savage them on behalf of the Bezos Soros Zuckerburg elites.

No matter, just keep spewing your hatred for white people, Christians, and the middle class. It's working for you! :thup:

Obama has been telling the nation for 8 years that white lives don't matter. You can't blame some for actually believing him.
Yeah, that Obamacare and equal pay for women puts a real hurt on white people, as does not putting boots on the ground in places where nobody can tell the difference between the good guys and the bad guys. And letting terrorized kids into the country from Ecuador hurt a lot of white people too.

Man, you're off the wall. Intelligent, informed, nonracist whites will always be welcome in the Dem party duh

By mentally retarded artificial stupidity routines like you? :lmao:

. Those "leftists" want all rich to pay more, after 30 years of Voodoo wrecking the country, dupe. God, Hillary is a crummy campaigner....Maybe Pocahontas next time...

Which is why we have to define "rich."

The elitists rulers you dance on a string for are "not rich."

Look, America saw right through you, you are at war to end the middle class. You call the middle "rich" and savage them on behalf of the Bezos Soros Zuckerburg elites.

No matter, just keep spewing your hatred for white people, Christians, and the middle class. It's working for you! :thup:
Over 250k. Not middle class. Should be over 1 million, 5 million, and 20 million tax rates too.

Frankie, you limit your vision to only black and white. The reality is black, white and an almost infinite number of shades of gray. Watch a movie such as A Beautiful Mind, listen and learn from it. This a complex world. Things often are not as they seem.

Pay particular attention to the title song, All Love Can Be. James Horner (composer), Charlotte Church (vocalist) and the orchestra all signed off on a single take of all recorded aspects. That is where Greatness truly springs from. Collaborative effort for the common good, not divisive political rhetoric such as espoused by your preferred party.

I think Hillary aimed for the white vote with Kaine. But this identity politic thing is not working. It is the anti-thesis of unifying. Hillary led Trump by 80% in black vote. The problem was they didn't turn out in the numbers she needed, and she won females by only 18%. She didn't get the turnout and her ethics and perhaps Comey doomed her with moderate women who will trend towards the gop if given reason.

Trump got more votes from people of color than Romney did. Here’s the data.

Why the gender gap doomed Hillary Clinton

The OP is factually bs. And it uses the term "negro." Which should say something in code.

Frankie, you limit your vision to only black and white. The reality is black, white and an almost infinite number of shades of gray. Watch a movie such as A Beautiful Mind, listen and learn from it. This a complex world. Things often are not as they seem.

Pay particular attention to the title song, All Love Can Be. James Horner (composer), Charlotte Church (vocalist) and the orchestra all signed off on a single take of all recorded aspects. That is where Greatness truly springs from. Collaborative effort for the common good, not divisive political rhetoric such as espoused by your preferred party.

I like TRUE facts, not bs propaganda and fake news, the New BS GOP's staple. Good movie.

I think Hillary aimed for the white vote with Kaine. But this identity politic thing is not working. It is the anti-thesis of unifying. Hillary led Trump by 80% in black vote. The problem was they didn't turn out in the numbers she needed, and she won females by only 18%. She didn't get the turnout and her ethics and perhaps Comey doomed her with moderate women who will trend towards the gop if given reason.

The OP is factually bs. And it uses the term "negro." Which should say something in code.
Putin screwed her with many Sanders supporters and indies. And our journalism free media suqs.

Putin screwed her with many Sanders supporters and indies. And our journalism free media suqs.
yeah, but man, she had negatives. And, really, her shelf life had expired four years ago. It's nearly impossible for either party to win 3 consecutive terms. But the gop left intact it's inability to win a simple maj.

I don't think they can win the senate in 18 because so many dem seats are up. But, it Price and Ryan do as expected with Medicare, House seats the Tea Party flipped in 10, may be vulnerable.

TO: White Democrats

I myself predicted on this very board six or eight months ago that Sanders was going to DIVIDE your party and the choice of some old nasty feeble white woman who is a damn criminal would lead to major failures in your system and now that day is here.

Well the racist Negro wing of your party of which you help create wants your nasty white peckerwood ass OUT of leadership. They are calling for ALL white leadership to step down NOW. While you can remain as members you MUST move to the back of the bus.

The Negro/Hispanic wing of your party no longer feels you are able to run or lead a party. And in some respects they are right as we view the total f#cking mess you made of this last election AND the last off year. The woman calling for this not only is a ranking member of your party as a democrat planner but for CNN as well. {Go figure!}

So your "all inclusive" party is fine as long as you don't believe in God and now are NOT white. Oh and did I mention this SAME woman says when four whites beat a negro its a hate crime but when four Negros beat a white its protest?
{Second video in OP for that}

So you head into 2018 with radical racist leadership that sees beating white people as protest. That work for ya huh?

58 seconds in to hear hate crimess/protests

Idiot is simply to nice a word for what you are.

Fury

BTW, she's just talking (OP) about Dean as DNC head.

yeah, but man, she had negatives. And, really, her shelf life had expired four years ago. It's nearly impossible for either party to win 3 consecutive terms. But the gop left intact it's inability to win a simple maj.

I don't think they can win the senate in 18 because so many dem seats are up. But, it Price and Ryan do as expected with Medicare, House seats the Tea Party flipped in 10, may be vulnerable.
True, But before Comey II, she had a good lead. Even with a 4 pt Trump poll fake out. I voted Bernie in NY. I'm trying to stay alive for the 2020's...

I like TRUE facts, not bs propaganda and fake news, the New BS GOP's staple. Good movie.

You miss the entire point of my post, Franco (note the change in nomenclature). Reality is the point. Greatness can only be achieved when good people come together for the common good. Trash is, and always be, trash. MY country has spoken. Which shall you side with?

Those that choose congruity and divisiveness or those that chose moving forward together? Your choice, belongs only to you.

Forum List

Back