Evidence found for Biblical Exodus

Everyone knows the God of the Bible was a Space Alien using his superior technology to punk primitive people.

Honestly, makes about as much sense as anything you guys are saying...

Again you show your ignorance.

Space aliens did not initiate the Big Bang while the Abrahamic religions believe He did and that He has initiated other universes and sentient races as well.

You just don't know what you are talking about Joe, so you make shit up and LIE like a little bitch.

I wasn't aware that you were tasked with being the spokesman for the Abrahamic religions. As spokesman, you should probably take some time to acquaint yourself with the biblical tale of genesis. That fable identifies 6 days for "creation" of the earth and with some creative imagination, the rest of the universe.

The Big Bang, on the other hand, was a major disruption in time / space. We have every reason to accept that the Big Bang occurred 15+/- billion years ago, not 6,000.

Why didn't the gods inform the authors of the bibles of this discrepancy?

Everyone knows the God of the Bible was a Space Alien using his superior technology to punk primitive people.

Honestly, makes about as much sense as anything you guys are saying...

Again you show your ignorance.

Space aliens did not initiate the Big Bang while the Abrahamic religions believe He did and that He has initiated other universes and sentient races as well.

You just don't know what you are talking about Joe, so you make shit up and LIE like a little bitch.

I wasn't aware that you were tasked with being the spokesman for the Abrahamic religions. As spokesman, you should probably take some time to acquaint yourself with the biblical tale of genesis. That fable identifies 6 days for "creation" of the earth and with some creative imagination, the rest of the universe.

The Big Bang, on the other hand, was a major disruption in time / space. We have every reason to accept that the Big Bang occurred 15+/- billion years ago, not 6,000.

Why didn't the gods inform the authors of the bibles of this discrepancy?

All believers are tasked with being Spokesmen for their faith, idiot.

And did you happen to know who it was that came up with the original 'Cosmic Egg' theory that later became known as the Big Bang theory?

Hint: it was NOT a secular apetheist.

IN SEARCH OF

"The biblical account states that the sea had crashed back over the Egyptian chariots (Ex. 14:23*28).

The men went into the sea ‑ and in the first half hour found the FIRST CHARIOT WHEEL. It was in eighty feet (about twenty‑five meters) of water. In just a few minutes, Ron found another one. And then, gradually, as his eyes became adjusted to what he was looking at, he found chariot wheels strewn all across the sea bed.
Chariot Wheels in the Red Sea Hoax Persists

Wing Nut Daily recently featured a brand new article about a very old hoax, centered on the claim that chariot wheels have been found in the Red Sea. That anyone could see the photos of relatively new and shiny metal wheels and not be skeptical astonishes me. That anyone could simply take the word of a sensationalist news source that these objects are solid gold (and hence not covered by coral) and that no one has found and removed them suggests that some people have yet to learn the difference between faith and gullibility.

People that claim these wheels are hoaxes don't know what the hell they are talking about.

1. With a few exceptions, none of the wheels are actually the original wheel, but are the shape left by the wheel in coral growth. Much like a fossil isn't the original animal bone, but nonliving sediment solidified in the cavity the bone left, 'these wheels' are actually coral that grew in the shape of the original wheels they grew on.

2. There were 4 wheels gilded in gold that were found that the coral would not have grown on and the gold would have preserved the wheels. Since the gold was precious the number of spokes would have been kept to a functional minimum, like the four depicted.

3. There are far more than just Wyatt that have been looking into this subject, so discrediting Wyatt hardly discredits the claims made.

WND » Chariots in Red Sea: ?Irrefutable evidence? » Print

A couple of videos for those interested that give a more concise description of the arguments for where the crossing of the Red Sea occurred and where Moses Mt Sinai actually is (Mt Kebr, a volcano in Midian in Saudi Arabia seems more believable).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bJ5JdBd4QU]Exodus Revealed part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A08_oRBAVPA]Mountain Of Fire - The Search For The True Mount Sinai (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

As for me, and my personal opinion, I have long believed that these stories in the Bible are based on oral legends for those stories that preceded Moses, but are very historical for the events of Moses time. There are different theories on how the exodus could have happened and when. This discusses some recent ideas.

The Parting of the Sea: How Volcanoes, Earthquakes, and Plagues Shaped the Exodus Story - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course, modern ancient era historians mostly dismiss the Exodus story as a fabrication, and simply refuse to evaluate any of the newer evidence as fundamentalist hoax.

But look at the video yourself. Look at that 'table' in the Gulf of Aqaba and tell me it couldn't have been two wheels and axle at one time, but now composed of coral.

I do not know nor do I think it critical to make a decision on. Nothing of my faith rests on such conclusions at all. These are just best guesses from three millennia away.

I'm afraid that the WND article is little more than a copy and paste of the Ron Wyatt hoax.

Doesn't a reasonable person question why these silly "miracle discoveries" appear only on tabloid websites (alongside miracle cures for baldness) and Christian fundamentalist blogs?

What a shame that the Christian fundamentalists don't submit their evidence to a peer reviewed science journal.

IN SEARCH OF

"The biblical account states that the sea had crashed back over the Egyptian chariots (Ex. 14:23*28).

The men went into the sea ‑ and in the first half hour found the FIRST CHARIOT WHEEL. It was in eighty feet (about twenty‑five meters) of water. In just a few minutes, Ron found another one. And then, gradually, as his eyes became adjusted to what he was looking at, he found chariot wheels strewn all across the sea bed.

Wing Nut Daily recently featured a brand new article about a very old hoax, centered on the claim that chariot wheels have been found in the Red Sea. That anyone could see the photos of relatively new and shiny metal wheels and not be skeptical astonishes me. That anyone could simply take the word of a sensationalist news source that these objects are solid gold (and hence not covered by coral) and that no one has found and removed them suggests that some people have yet to learn the difference between faith and gullibility.

Yeah, that's about as silly as muhummud (swish), claiming to have heard voices.

one small correction in the dogma and the villagers take up their pitchforks and torches!

[ame=http://youtu.be/qLvGnro4Cgw]Frankenstein (7/8) Movie CLIP - The Torch-Wielding Mob (1931) HD - YouTube[/ame]

People that claim these wheels are hoaxes don't know what the hell they are talking about.

1. With a few exceptions, none of the wheels are actually the original wheel, but are the shape left by the wheel in coral growth. Much like a fossil isn't the original animal bone, but nonliving sediment solidified in the cavity the bone left, 'these wheels' are actually coral that grew in the shape of the original wheels they grew on.

2. There were 4 wheels gilded in gold that were found that the coral would not have grown on and the gold would have preserved the wheels. Since the gold was precious the number of spokes would have been kept to a functional minimum, like the four depicted.

3. There are far more than just Wyatt that have been looking into this subject, so discrediting Wyatt hardly discredits the claims made.

A couple of videos for those interested that give a more concise description of the arguments for where the crossing of the Red Sea occurred and where Moses Mt Sinai actually is (Mt Kebr, a volcano in Midian in Saudi Arabia seems more believable).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bJ5JdBd4QU]Exodus Revealed part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A08_oRBAVPA]Mountain Of Fire - The Search For The True Mount Sinai (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

As for me, and my personal opinion, I have long believed that these stories in the Bible are based on oral legends for those stories that preceded Moses, but are very historical for the events of Moses time. There are different theories on how the exodus could have happened and when. This discusses some recent ideas.

The Parting of the Sea: How Volcanoes, Earthquakes, and Plagues Shaped the Exodus Story - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course, modern ancient era historians mostly dismiss the Exodus story as a fabrication, and simply refuse to evaluate any of the newer evidence as fundamentalist hoax.

But look at the video yourself. Look at that 'table' in the Gulf of Aqaba and tell me it couldn't have been two wheels and axle at one time, but now composed of coral.

I do not know nor do I think it critical to make a decision on. Nothing of my faith rests on such conclusions at all. These are just best guesses from three millennia away.

I'm afraid that the WND article is little more than a copy and paste of the Ron Wyatt hoax.

Apparently you didn't even read the thing, you stupid liar. Wyatt is hardly even mentioned.

A popular secular apetheist trick is to present one person or a small segment/group of people as though that segment represents everyone else as well and then discredit that person or group. Of course, people easiest to discredit are the ones they select to represent everyone else that disagrees with them. You are trying it here and it wont work because plenty of other investigators and researchers have come to similar conclusions without referencing Wyatt as the source of their inspiration at all.

Doesn't a reasonable person question why these silly "miracle discoveries" appear only on tabloid websites (alongside miracle cures for baldness) and Christian fundamentalist blogs?

Tabloid sites that don't follow the leftwing media lock step you mean, that is what makes them 'tabloids'. So they cover things the secular apetheist media wont, like all the lies in the Obama administration and all the scandals. But morons you think that denouncing them as 'tabloid' in a failed effort to do 'ad hominem' attacks but never addressing the FACTS the articles contain is somehow rationale.

roflmao

What a shame that the Christian fundamentalists don't submit their evidence to a peer reviewed science journal.

ROFLMAO, yeah because those are really open minded to the possibility of a miraculous event, lolololol.

Why don't you go sober up and then try to discuss this again?

one small correction in the dogma and the villagers take up their pitchforks and torches!

Frankenstein (7/8) Movie CLIP - The Torch-Wielding Mob (1931) HD - YouTube

Another pointless factless post lacking in any redeeming value by just one more of our local apetheist liars.

Here, lets do you thing back at ya:

This is you
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLicw66aWo]Dumb and Dumber - robbed by A little old lady - YouTube[/ame]

lolol, so stupid, I feel like I have to go shower now.

IN SEARCH OF

Mohamed has far more credibility than Hitchens, you stupid bitch.

christian empathy and humility just radiate from JB..

Fundies do tend to be over the top angry.

Exodus Revealed part 2 - YouTube

Mountain Of Fire - The Search For The True Mount Sinai (Part 1) - YouTube

Apparently you didn't even read the thing, you stupid liar. Wyatt is hardly even mentioned.

A popular secular apetheist trick is to present one person or a small segment/group of people as though that segment represents everyone else as well and then discredit that person or group. Of course, people easiest to discredit are the ones they select to represent everyone else that disagrees with them. You are trying it here and it wont work because plenty of other investigators and researchers have come to similar conclusions without referencing Wyatt as the source of their inspiration at all.

Tabloid sites that don't follow the leftwing media lock step you mean, that is what makes them 'tabloids'. So they cover things the secular apetheist media wont, like all the lies in the Obama administration and all the scandals. But morons you think that denouncing them as 'tabloid' in a failed effort to do 'ad hominem' attacks but never addressing the FACTS the articles contain is somehow rationale.

roflmao

ROFLMAO, yeah because those are really open minded to the possibility of a miraculous event, lolololol.

Now, now, dear. If you actually reviewed the WND article, you would have seen a stock photo used by Wyatt as part of his chariot wheel hoax.

Otherwise, you wrote that "plenty of other investigators and researchers have come to similar conclusions without referencing Wyatt as the source of their inspiration at all."

Who are these "investigators"?

Lastly, what does the Obama administration have to do with the Wyatt hoax?

Oh, I noticed the "apetheist" thing. Are you 12 years old?

I have found that anti Christian nazis really don't care if you're a fundy or not. If you are a Christian, you're a fundy..unless you're a pedophile priest loving Catholic.

It's just hate speech. Ignore it. Meawhile, the photos have not been debunked at all. They have not been confirmed by anti-Christian bigots, which they think PROVES ...something.

roflmao

Now, now, dear. If you actually reviewed the WND article, you would have seen a stock photo used by Wyatt as part of his chariot wheel hoax.

Lol, that's a good one. You don't read the article I posted then accuse me of not reading the article in response to me pointing out that you obviously did not. lolol

You apetheists are so fucking predictable. Your like a bad habit.

Otherwise, you wrote that "plenty of other investigators and researchers have come to similar conclusions without referencing Wyatt as the source of their inspiration at all."
Who are these "investigators"?

Lol, read the fucking article, Einstein.

? OK, now you lost me. I point out that the fucking secular media is not going to give any time to subjects that support Biblical accounts, and show their coverage of the Obama administration as evidence of their bias and lack of integrity.

And you think I was saying that the Obama administration had anything to do with Wyatt?

Are you on crack or just stupid as shit?

The word fits you, bitch.

See there are a lot of atheists out there that are good honest people, the kind that the Pope said might wind up in Heaven too, we don't know.

But he wasn't talking about little fucktard apetheists like you who have no integrity, no honesty, not even the basic curiosity to read what people say in response to you.

You are just a stupid ass troll who likes to get his jollies fucking with people.

But you don't understand one thing; I am kicking your ass with facts, and there are lurkers out there, believers and honest people who will not like my style or my language.

However, they will know I am not playing the role of a Holy Man, I am not looking to be some kind of spiritual leader. I am not selling anything.

I am just sharing facts as I come across them. Sometimes I am wrong and people help me out by giving me facts that help me to realize that. Sometimes I help them, but only if they are trying to get to the Truth of things. And those kind of people are rare but they are worth all the effort. I wont win them over to my point of view, but maybe I can nudge them, and they can nudge me and we can all get closer to what we seek.

But you are nothing more than a backboard, a practice dummy. And not a very good one at that, but I'll use what the Lord gives me.

I have found that anti Christian nazis really don't care if you're a fundy or not. If you are a Christian, you're a fundy..unless you're a pedophile priest loving Catholic.

It's just hate speech. Ignore it. Meawhile, the photos have not been debunked at all. They have not been confirmed by anti-Christian bigots, which they think PROVES ...something.

Thanks KG, if I were just trying to reduce the stress in my life (and I probably should) I would ignore them for the trolls they are.

But I am hoping that the fools can be used to highlight the things that people would otherwise ignore; the absolute hatred that these curs have for anyone of faith, be they Jew, Christian, Muslim or Hindi.

By getting these morons to out themselves, maybe believers can see just what is really out there and they can prep for it.

roflmao

Lol, that's a good one. You don't read the article I posted then accuse me of not reading the article in response to me pointing out that you obviously did not. lolol

You apetheists are so fucking predictable. Your like a bad habit.

Lol, read the fucking article, Einstein.

? OK, now you lost me. I point out that the fucking secular media is not going to give any time to subjects that support Biblical accounts, and show their coverage of the Obama administration as evidence of their bias and lack of integrity.

And you think I was saying that the Obama administration had anything to do with Wyatt?

Are you on crack or just stupid as shit?

The word fits you, bitch.

See there are a lot of atheists out there that are good honest people, the kind that the Pope said might wind up in Heaven too, we don't know.

But he wasn't talking about little fucktard apetheists like you who have no integrity, no honesty, not even the basic curiosity to read what people say in response to you.

You are just a stupid ass troll who likes to get his jollies fucking with people.

But you don't understand one thing; I am kicking your ass with facts, and there are lurkers out there, believers and honest people who will not like my style or my language.

However, they will know I am not playing the role of a Holy Man, I am not looking to be some kind of spiritual leader. I am not selling anything.

I am just sharing facts as I come across them. Sometimes I am wrong and people help me out by giving me facts that help me to realize that. Sometimes I help them, but only if they are trying to get to the Truth of things. And those kind of people are rare but they are worth all the effort. I wont win them over to my point of view, but maybe I can nudge them, and they can nudge me and we can all get closer to what we seek.

But you are nothing more than a backboard, a practice dummy. And not a very good one at that, but I'll use what the Lord gives me.

Your sweaty, chest heaving rant included something about your posting facts. Where are these alleged facts?

Aside from your silly cutting and pasting and saliva-slinging tirades, your posts are just juvenile banter.

Your sweaty,

Lol, I am not sweaty.

chest heaving rant

My chest is not heaving, roflmao.

included something about your posting facts. Where are these alleged facts?

Try reading the articles and following the posts, fucktard.

For example, one of the most common 'proofs' by apetheists like you is that these chariot wheels cant be actual chariot wheels because they would have long ago deteriorated into silt.

But that just shows their stupidity, because no one is claiming that the vast majority of these wheels are the old wheels but coral that have grown around them. Some of the apetheists have even remarked about how uncanny the coral growth looks like wheels, not realizing that they are supporting the claims they reject by doing so, lol.

I also pointed out that plenty of other people are investigating the issue and have found interesting things, like in the OP about the recently translated/re-translated texts. It isn't all about Wyatt.

And even if what you apetheists said about Wyatt were true, well he would still have far more integrity than you little shitheads.

Aside from your silly cutting and pasting and saliva-slinging tirades, your posts are just juvenile banter.

lol, of course it would appear to be banter when you don't understand any of it because you haven't read it and what you have read you immediately reject because youhave already formed your conclusion, jack-off troll.

Forum List

Back