Evidence That Moses Existed

Why do people think he didn't exist?
There has been no actual evidence, so scholars have always said the stories of moses, and the person itself, are just cultural stories and not historical.
Huh.
There is no evidence of him. Hence, Moses, and his stories, are merely cultural. Not historical.
You can be a real party pooper at times, ya know it?
I only poop at home

There has been no actual evidence, so scholars have always said the stories of moses, and the person itself, are just cultural stories and not historical.
Huh.
There is no evidence of him. Hence, Moses, and his stories, are merely cultural. Not historical.
I only poop at home
Thanks for sharing.

Huh.
I only poop at home
Thanks for sharing.
You are welcome

oh my god,we are in whats probably are last days because a commie about to take over the country and you guys are sitting here arguing about moses? oh my god. i am at a lost of words.

We've been on our knees praying to God for deliverance since Election Day ... these types of questions tend to come up ... what have you been doing to save all humanity? ... [giggle] ...

That isnt evidence.
The people that are mentioned live after Moses. By a thousand years...

There's absolutely no contemporaneous evidence of Moses or the Hebrews in Egypt ... this is mythology ...

Legend begins with the divided Kingdoms of Judea and Israel ... of David's Judea, we have abundant archeological evidence ... however, nothing of Israel ... it's existence appears to be an exaggeration ... we can speculate the Hebrews wish to claim the lands for themselves and created a fake kingdom to justify a hostile take-over ... but if we're speculating, might as well bring Martians in, eh? ...

History begins with the Roman conquest of The Levant ...
How do you believe that knowledge - such as historical events - were passed down 3,000 years ago and beyond? If I told you that the account of the Tower of Babel was an allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia would you discount that because that account was not contemporaneous to the great migration? Based on other evidence, the modern world believes the migration from Mesopotamia did occur. So we have a written record that was not contemporaneous to the event, that stood on oral tradition which was passed down for thousands of years before it was recorded and it turned out to be correct. So we should not be quick to dismiss written accounts that were passed down through an oral tradition. The reality is the only evidence we have for these events comes from oral traditions.

That isnt evidence.
Probably retelling Jewish tales.
The books that were mentioned, are Jewish books.
I didnt make it past the first paragraph.
This thread is fake news.
What evidence are you expecting?

That isnt evidence.
Why do you have to lie? Those writers were not Jews, but Greeks. Knowledge does not expire with time. If it did, we would know nothing about history at all. You accept what historians tell you about the ancient Egyptians even though they predated Moses. If knowledge fades with time, we would know nothing about the Roman Empire which existed 2500 years ago or the ancient Chinese, who existed 4000 years ago. You are not very smart.

That isnt evidence.
Why do you have to lie? Those writers were not Jews, but Greeks. Knowledge does not expire with time. If it did, we would know nothing about history at all. You accept what historians tell you about the ancient Egyptians even though they predated Moses. If knowledge fades with time, we would know nothing about the Roman Empire which existed 2500 years ago or the ancient Chinese, who existed 4000 years ago. You are not very smart.
I didnt say the people mentioned were jews. You obviously cant read.
And the Egyptians started record keeping in 3000bc or so..
And you say im not very smart?

we can speculate the Hebrews wish to claim the lands for themselves and created a fake kingdom to justify a hostile take-over
We could but the account of Abraham, their monotheistic heritage and their propensity for oral tradition lends credibility to the claim that this was a long standing belief. It's the monotheistic heritage in a time of polytheism that stands out to me.

That isnt evidence.
I didnt say the people mentioned were jews. You obviously cant read.
And the Egyptians started record keeping in 3000bc or so..
And you say im not very smart?
LIAR . You said "Jewish tales." Show us the Egyptian records from 3000 BC.

Several ancient writers mentioned him
This topic has been discussed many times before Victor you have permission from me to repost the information I have about Moses again if you want you can find it in the search engine from this forum from June 17 2015 you will find it in the topic Sunday Sermon Simulated in the vision of the groom continued part 3... If you have trouble reposting the part about Moses I will see if I can find it in my notes...
Post it yourself. I'm not your damn servant.

Forum List

Back