Evolution question.

Doctors are lining their pockets, covering their asses, and promoting the industry at the expense of the health of the nation.

I have already stated that my experiences are of no value to anyone except me. :biggrin:
You have contempt for medical science.

But that's where you are going to turn, when you need it.

No they arent. Anyone is free to crawl into the woods and drop dead at any time. A bullet to the head is even faster.

We don't "need" medical science. We WANT medical science.
Sure, you could say that, unless you want to survive a deadly medical event.

I'll amend my statement.

Evolution assumes unbroken changes leading to modern man.
It is all about survival characteristics responding to environmental changes.

In our case, what has allowed us to thrive is our ability to respond to our changing environment through the increasingly complex ways we coordinate our actions with each other so as to maximize our group strength and minimize our individual weakness. We are not fast or strong or blessed with natural armament or thick hide. What we do have is our brain, and it is our brain that has allowed us to adapt and change over a vast time period.

Get out all the blather.

Then, if you can, you should argue against one part of evolutionary theory. It would show a bit of integrity, after your litany of unevidenced and unargued claims.
Would it help my case if I highlighted all the assumptions included in scientific papers on the ToE? Such articles are actually held together by assumptions. Interestingly, it only takes a single assumption to break the chain of credibility of such articles.

Why do those (true) statements make me an atheist?

It is not true what you said about god and his mother. And it was also not only a mistake to do so.

A ship is coming laden
And rich indeed her hoard
The Son of God the Father
And His eternal Word

The ship sails soft, her burden
Of price all measure past
Her mainsail, it is charity
The Holy Ghost her mast

The ship has dropped her anchor
Is safely come to land
Th' eternal Word in likeness
Of man on earth doth stand

In Bethlehem of Judah
A child to us is born
Sing praises ever unto Him
Who saves a world forlorn

Whoever would embrace Him
With joy and holy kiss
Must share with Him the Passion
Through which he comes to bliss

Be with Him in His dying
His resurrection know
Eternal life inherit
That he comes to bestow

(O Mother of God, Mary
Belauded you must be
Jesus became our brother
Your sweet child, heavenly)

source for the English textt: https://lyricstranslate.com

b2ap3_large_kerzen_weihnachten.jpg

Last edited:
Would it help my case if I highlighted all the assumptions included in scientific papers on the ToE?
Not in the least. Repeating a claim does not make a case for the truth of that claim.

I gotta tell ya, you don't seem to know the first thing about evolution. As such, you certainly won't be able to argue against any of it.

Not in the least. Repeating a claim does not make a case for the truth of that claim.

I gotta tell ya, you don't seem to know the first thing about evolution. As such, you certainly won't be able to argue against any of it.
Like I said, you can't stop a runaway train.

Forum List

Back